Here are the TOP 10 things people lie about in relationships (smh):
1. Sexual history--How many people they've slept with. (They lie about the number of past partners, unsafe sex practices, what they have and have not done with others, their virginity, having an abortion, childhood abuse, etc.)
2. Negative Feelings towards Partner??s Family/friends (people lie about liking other people who are important to their partner)
3. Their age/weight/health
4. Time Together (people lie about the reasons why they can't spend time together or see each other ("I am so busy, I have so much work to do, I don't have time right now")
5. How much money they make, their income, inheritance, and/or resources (some even lie about their level of DEBT)
6. How they feel about an ex (they often exaggerate their dislike for them--people lie about their feelings and interest in others - often includes ex-partners, friends, someone at work)
7. How great or not the sex is!
8. Their drug use, alcohol consumption, smoking, or gambling habits
9. Enjoyment of Activities (people lie about enjoying things a partner likes to do)
10. Negative Feelings about Partner??s Physical Appearance (lovers lie about liking their partner's appearance, hair, weight, age, clothes)
11. Negative Feelings about Partner??s Career (people lie about liking or respecting their partner's job, school, career choices)
SMH SMH SMH SMH!
Top 10 things people LIE about in relationships
- Astrology Houses
- Chart Interpretation
- Chinese Horoscopes
- Moon Signs
- Astrology & Crime
- Astrology How-To
- Relationships & Astrology
- Vedic Astrology
- Zodiac Cusps
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Drink
- Science & Technology
- The Arts
- Personality Types
- The Man Cave
- The Powder Room
Kind of random and not on topic of Gemini. I was minding my own business and driving in the right lane in the way to one of my classes today, and then out of nowhere... This girl in the left lane next to me just decided to switch lanes right into my f
So I've been with my (ex) aquarian for almost three years. We had a very nice, deep, meaningful relationship. I was his first love. He is 26 and I am 24. We have been through a lot of things, good and bad, and I have had plenty of the Aquarian disappearin
Hi everyone, I joined to learn more about astrology in relationships. " Sun, and Ascendant/Descendant axis is conjunct his Lunar Node axis" Does anyone know what this means in synastry compatibility? Thank you in advance
I spent November through March seeking, desiring, needing human contact. From my birthday until now I simply just want a break away from everyone; I do not desire to hang out with friends. Maybe its just stress? Any other Aries ever need to go aloof?
Opposites attract! Hiya!
From experience only which element signs are are overall better for us? I've only like one from each element. Water signs: Cancer: i get along with cancers but don't think I could actually date one. Scorpio: as u should know from my other thread I
Are there certain placements that hint to mental illness in someone's chart? What about placements that indicate abuse or othed childhood traumas?
"You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself" Agree or disagree?
Common Sun signs, Moon signs and Asc. Sign Problems :) Being friendly with others and people thinking your flirting with them #LibraAsc.problems Being sure that you've watched enough criminal investigation shows to get away with murder #scorpiomoon pr
Not sure where to post this... He's unlike anyone I have met and he's good for me. We have known each other for a couple of years, and found ourselves both single and began to spend time as friends. That quickly turned into more and we've been dating f
have you ever liked someone... but they were allergic to peanuts... and you really like peanuts?