Is this Sagittarius interested?

9/28/2012 5:53:35 PM | More
TsarinaRose

Just curious. He's very touchy feely with me and everytime he sees me he smiles or has to say something.

Last week, he walked me to this club I had to go to after school (with his arm around me) and gave me a hug when I said bye to him.

And then today, he gave me a hug this morning and in the class we have together he basically just hung out with me, even though he has a bunch of friends in that class.

The only reason I'm not taking it seriously is because I've noticed with a lot of my Sag friends that they lose interest pretty fast, so I want to know if he really is interested before I start showing my interest in him too.
9/28/2012 6:07:29 PM | More
beautifulsoul74

male from King Of December

Most people strive to achieve balance wi

Posted by TsarinaRose

He's interested, just observing you. Trust me, he will make his intentions known and he will be upfront about his feelings. You'll know. He'll be clear. Good luck. I'll tell you how to keep his interest.
9/28/2012 6:34:05 PM | More
TsarinaRose

Alright thanks. (: How do I keep his interest? I just don't want to be played or anything.
9/28/2012 7:10:10 PM | More
SingASong41

female from USA

Sun Virgo, Asc Libra, Moon Capricorn.

I think he is interested. Just don't be a drag around him lol. I've found that Sagitarrius guys like girls who seem free-spirited and happy with a positive nature. He doesn't want to be brought down.
9/28/2012 7:14:03 PM | More
beautifulsoul74

male from King Of December

Most people strive to achieve balance wi

Posted by TsarinaRose

Have fun hanging with him. Don't be too much of a downer. Have intelligent conversations and laugh with him. Give him his space, he will be back. Most of all reciprocate and value his opinions. You can disagree just respect them. Take two of these and call me in the morning lol
9/28/2012 8:53:50 PM | More
TsarinaRose

Thanks guys. I feel like I might have messed things up now because in class today we got in a deep conversation and we started talking about stress and stuff xD A negative topic haha. OH well

9/28/2012 11:29:47 PM | More
SingASong41

female from USA

Sun Virgo, Asc Libra, Moon Capricorn.

Just try to avoid any negative topics I guess haha I mean, he is definitely interested. In fact, forget the fact he's a Sagittarius, this is just generic things guys so when they like a girl! So you know he's interested. Just talk to him and do as beautifulsoul74 said haha Good luck!
9/28/2012 11:32:44 PM | More
DMV

32 years old

anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag S

has he made an inappropriate sexual comment to you yet?
9/29/2012 6:24:46 AM | More
beautifulsoul74

male from King Of December

Most people strive to achieve balance wi

Posted by TsarinaRose

I don't want you to think that you can't talk to him about negative stuff. We love to help. Just don't make it constantly negative or drama filled. We like a woman who is independent and strong. Can handle herself.
9/29/2012 6:25:41 AM | More
beautifulsoul74

male from King Of December

Most people strive to achieve balance wi

Posted by DMV
has he made an inappropriate sexual comment to you yet?

Lmao!!! I've had my share of those :p
9/29/2012 7:07:51 PM | More
TsarinaRose

Not exactly. he's just always touching me. He did ask me what positions there were for sex but that's about it haha we've lliked just started talking.

9/30/2012 9:27:39 PM | More
SingASong41

female from USA

Sun Virgo, Asc Libra, Moon Capricorn.

Don't stress it. He's interested. The hard part is keeping his interest ahaha.
10/2/2012 7:31:57 PM | More
TsarinaRose

alright well i think i've been doing that since today he hung out with me all class period again and tried holding my hand too haha. he's been texting me first too so i must be doing something right