How to get a Scorpio man interested again?

ChildOftheMoon
We work together but different shifts/days so we only see each other maybe 2 or 3 times a week. He started ignoring me/stopped talking to me a month ago. I tried to talk to him twice but he seemed angry/annoyed and I don't know what I could have done to piss him off so I've been keeping my distance. Maybe he changed his mind about me or maybe he met someone else, my question is: once the interest is lost, is it possible to get it back and if so how?
Sag89
damn
ChildOftheMoon
Posted by DazedScorp
^^^You need to read that one AGAIN.

You've rejected him a million times. He's tried, and you've acted like you don't care.

He eyeballed you, studied you, and when he finally got up the courage... you shot him down.

Most importantly, you listened to the folks who AREN'T Scorp men, and ignored him and tried to act unaffected.... You you should have listened to LIB and QuietStorm. They may not be scorp men, but they were pretty spot on.

He's not coming after you anymore. He may still like you, and be interested, but you've bruised his ego.

If you want to get him back...

Try utilizing your Aries Ascendant and ask him out.

He intimidates the hell out of me. I came across him unexpectedly last Monday and thinking that he was going to ignore me again I looked down to the floor, I thought I saw him nod at me but when I looked up he looked really angry and appeared to be stretching his neck from side to side (maybe to make it seem that he didn't nod at me?) After that he would turn around every time he spotted me. I don't know he just seems to have a really short temper. I guess I wasn't able to be myself 'cause I felt intimidated and nervous. I would be content with just being civil with him even if he doesn't like me in a romantic sense.
ChildOftheMoon
Posted by DazedScorp
When I met the Cancer woman at work last year, I studied her for a good 3 months before I said a word to her. It took me that long to work up the courage to ask her out.

If she would have turned me down, I would have avoided her.

That doesn't mean I wasn't interested... It just means my ego was butt hurt.

But he didn't ask me out. He told me about his employee having a party (whom I've never even spoke to) and that I should go. He didn't say "let's go to a party" and he didn't give me the guy's address, he told the guy to give it to me but he didn't. And I had already told him that I wasn't gonna be celebrating New Year's Eve 'cause I had to work the next day. Why couldn't he just ask for my phone number or ask me out to coffee or something.

And I was kind of leery before that because I had been showing him a lot of interest and attention and I saw his attitude turn "chickeny" and he distanced himself from me for a couple of days. This spooked me.
ChildOftheMoon
Posted by ChildOftheMoon
Posted by DazedScorp

If she would have turned me down, I would have avoided her.

That doesn't mean I wasn't interested... It just means my ego was butt hurt.

I didn't mean "chickeny" LOL I meant arrogant!
ChildOftheMoon
Posted by DazedScorp
Posted by ChildOftheMoon

The bolded part was his mistake. Insecure? Who knows... He needs to work on that.

And you didn't give him a lot of interest or attention.

Remember? You had another crush at work. The scorp didn't matter...

Both of you are at fault here.

Yes, he feels like you shot him down.
Yes, you feel he should take a more active approach.

The point is... If you are still interested in him, you should ask him out, because he's not going to do it.

The other crush left 7 months ago, I've only been into the Scorpio since then and he's been blowing hot and cold so that made me insecure in showing my emotions. I don't know that I can ask him out now but I feel better just talking about it. What if I sent him a message via Facebook even though we're not friends? Or Maybe it's better to let sleeping dogs lie.
ChildOftheMoon
Posted by DazedScorp
Posted by tauruscancerdelight
I am openly challenging you here and now, but you are too cowardly to actually take my offer.

If that's what you feel you need to do, create a thread, and I'll join in and accept your challenge. But there is no need to derail this lady's thread.

Not sure what's going on here but sounds like you guys have a lot to talk about.
ChildOftheMoon
Posted by DazedScorp
@OP...

The best way to ask him out, is to make him think that he was in control and did the asking. Actually, that's the basic rule every women should know when it comes to dating a Scorpio man.

Keep the control in your hands... But make it think that he's the one who has it.

I call it "Make believe Power", and every Scorp man needs it.

How do you do this, can you give me an example?
Sag89
hahahahaha
antonarnia
Posted by tauruscancerdelight
Child of the moon, be careful. I know a Scorpio who shot his gf in anger rage and currently serving 15 yrs for felony. I know this is dramatic example, but sometimes you just cannot be civil with scorpio guys, as they dont think like rest of us. They can also be vicious human beings, if slighted.

^THUTH^
antonarnia
Get, Scorpio, Intetested, Again.. Words that should never be used in the same sentence if you're dealing with Scorpz men. There is no getting him interested again. That's implying you want to twist his view about you. Which is impossible. Scorpio=OwnTerms. Have you ever played the waiting game? You simply wait.
antonarnia
Posted by DazedScorp
^Not True

Very true, homie.
antonarnia
Posted by DazedScorp
Based on what?

I have 26 years experience dealing with a Scorp male. That's what I base my knowledge on....homie.

You dated a Scorpio male? How cute.
Anyways, experiencing yourself, and other people experiencing you, are two totally different views............... Homie... Homie.
antonarnia
Posted by DazedScorp
Based on what?

Based on being with one for three years.
I know everything about the inner workings of your sign.
Ever.ry.thing.
antonarnia
Posted by DazedScorp
The last thing anyone should do, is take advice from a scorned woman who's had a failed relationship with Scorp men.

Scorned? Yes. But what does a failed relationship have to do with my advice giving? It's pretty shallow of you to demean my knowledge and experience.
I'll post my Scorpio relationship thread at a later date.

Btw you and my ex have the same Venus and Pluto planetary aspects.
1 2 3 4

Season
Season
With which of the three, Cardinal, Fixed or Mutable are you the most sympatico? Please state your sun, moon and venus. I'm a Taurus sun, Aries Moon, Venus in Pisces and relate best to other fixed signs regardless of the element they represent. I believ
AriElla7
AriElla7
Is it primarily used to describe negative/manipulative behavior? I've used the term in positive ways and I wonder if it confuses people.
juliette
juliette
and the reason is so lame, i can't make my self write about it! it was over a dress she borrowed me! no i didn't destroy it lol. she just wanted someone to fight with. and i just can't. i told her to fuck of.
Double_trouble_29
Double_trouble_29
69 FB comments on a post 69% battery recharge
wedtk
wedtk
I've being seeing the same number everywhere for months and i've got some questions. I'm not sure if this topic falls under this category or nor. If it does, i'll continue. If not, can someone please direct me to the right forum? Thank you!
blackphase
blackphase
I am looking for you to reflect on this past year. Tell us something that you have accomplished, overcame or are proud of yourself for. It can be anything at all! There are many users here who are far too hard on themselves, so take a minute to reflect
P3n3lop3
P3n3lop3
I hate that I understand love so well and it's so hard for others when it's so simple. A pisces love is a God love which makes me a target and martyr. I don't think I'll ever find love,get married,or have kids is there any others that feel this way? My in
Shashkay
Shashkay
Why would you want to? Someone was talking about this.
redoctober
redoctober
I'm a woman with Scorpio Sun, Scorpio Rising, Leo Moon (plus Scorpio Mercury, Scorpio Mars, and Libra Venus). It seems basically impossible for me to find a partner who can handle me and who I can get well along with. Who is a potentially good match for s
Shashkay
Shashkay
Any kind of hunting? I have ..fox hunting..when I used to ride. Years ago. I was veggie at the time. But I just wanted to. I felt so guilty after though. Does anyone here hunt? Of any sort.