Scorpio Women are Crazy

FemmeScorpion
Why are we so often misunderstood? I was just reading several msg boards and a pattern seems to be forming.
All ex's of scorpio females seems to hate our guts. They all say how we lied,manipulated,played games,never opened up etc etc.
However its a different story when they are dating,pursuing or married to us. Oh during the honeymoon period,we are described as magnetic,caring,sexy,loyal,thoughtful,beautiful etc.
Where does it all go wrong? Why are so many fellas left feeling hurt or hard done by us?
Dating a scorpio girl will never be a easy stroll in the park...we want our other halves to feel our intensity,we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,we love honesty,we crave loyalty.
Yes we have a darkside but we try every so hard not to go there. We dont purposely go out to hurt you guys,hurting a love one is our last resort. And as a true scorpio we would hurt ourselves first b4 we hurt a loved one.

PEACE.
undeadshaggydoo
I'm dating a stunning Scorpio woman right now who has a crazy ex who's still in love with her two years later. She's strong, passionate and never wishy washy- not one to forget. She will not be disrespected. She's almost always in control to an extent and that makes men (like me) crazy.
FemmeScorpion
Posted by undeadshaggydoo

Yeah thats what we want. A man who appreciate us. All the best to you and ur scorp.
michaelfish

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

michaelfish
>we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,>

And yet, i've met at least three Scorpio women who excelled at all of those.

I don't want to tar you all with one brush. There's good and bad examples of every sign, but don't act like Scorpio women as a whole are not capable of the things you say they hate.
heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy. Okay wait, how do I explain this haha. Everyone can call their ex crazy and I am sure it is 1/12th or even smaller portion of ex's not a all scorpio ex's have bad break up experiences.

Why do people get all loud and tell the whole world why they hate or can't ever understand their Scorpio ex? I think because you guys are so amazing. I think it is breakup math. The better the relationship bond and depth of connection that is felt, the more someone might react to the immediate breakup of that.

as long as you guys are rocking your own self-nurturing and growing and can't take the discussion on a forum, so be it.

I don't think you should subject yourself to hate rants on the internet and think that all people think this way.

Hope anyone who reads an online forum about Scorpio doesn't take a black/white view of them or themselves.

I disliked a lot of breakup situations in my life and only one happened to be with a Scorpio, but if believe me I could tear a new *sshole into other zodiac's for their relationship issues as seen in my ex's.
heroic_guy
Posted by heroic_guy

Edit: As long as you can take the discussion
FemmeScorpion
Awwww heroic guy....your adorable.
michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.
FemmeScorpion
Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Hahaha you should know weather man.lol
FemmeScorpion
Posted by THEKingofLibra
Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Dude.. you are certifiable. What are you doing wearing that sweater? You gonna get your ass whooped by fashion police!

~Hahahahaha.
scorpdiva
Posted by undeadshaggydoo

I agree all the men I have dated in the past will say for sure I gave them a run for their money, but years later they always still seem to be IN LOVE with me. A couple of them will only date scorp women after me.
PhoenixRising
Posted by FemmeScorpion

Well you said a mouthful there. People know this about Scorps, but think they are just words. Scorps don't differentiate between "white lies" and "withholding information" from being dishonest and therefore not trustworthy. Blame it on the intensity. And this applies to all of the words you used to describe female Scorps. The problem is how some women deal with it when their partner doesn't measure up. A mature Scorpio will deal with disappointment from her lover very differently than a immature one. The immature one can turn into pure evil http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php
. Although it doesn't excuse some of their behaviour, an angry Scorpio woman is rarely angry because she wasn't provoked first (at least in her mind).
PhoenixRising
Posted by DG
This thread is over a year old.

And yet, you posted something http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php
PhoenixRising
Posted by Let*It*Be
I am friends with or parted ways friendly with my ex's. The negative experiences are still wondering how I mysteriously vanished. Never ever give a jackass the satisfaction to smear you. It's that "Silent Power" thingy.

Mind-treetr*nking at its best.
1 2

Sssupes
Sssupes
What in the actual fuck is up with the status update spamming?! Is this the new thing to do?!
AlaniaB
AlaniaB
For me it;s cheating, lying or making me feel unwanted or shunted aside. I always WANT to forgive, but generally, once lost my heart can't be won back
CancerOnTheCusp
CancerOnTheCusp
And why I am totally unable to see it despite hundreds of people shouting it at me, holding up signs, and putting up a lighted marquis in Times Square telling me why.... (Not me. Its a question one should ask
capricornmoon
capricornmoon
On a scale of (1-10) for looks in a partner? Me. 7 which is average. However, tall and a good set of teeth is a must. Now there are varying averages, but an average is an average. How low will you go? If your soulmate came in a 2 package, coul
bubblyfish
bubblyfish
Hi there! I'm a Piscese that's very interested in astrology but haven't got a chance to really learn it. I'm in this trouble that I just fell in love with someone again. He seemed he really liked me when we were together, but we don't really interact m
undefined
undefined
can you pull it off? why is it all the rage again? my nose is too big for these middle part shenanigans. its aggressive centering is a beacon of light towards my shnozzz. :( anyone else have this problem?
RamOfPeace
RamOfPeace
What can be said about a synastry trine that involves a Moon-Moon-Saturn connection? Gemini Moon-Libra Moon-Aquarius Saturn respectively. I know generic meaning of trines in partner charts, but have never seen this combination, and it's bound to be signi
Sn1p3r187
Sn1p3r187
It's been a while since I've vented, so I'ma be honest about all things I see that I really fucking hate seeing because it's repulsive, disgusting, offensive or otherwise just plain stupid. Here I go 1. Tattoos that are sentences or crowns. Okay I get
clay514
clay514
Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?
SEEINGMOONPEOPLE
SEEINGMOONPEOPLE
I was actually just playing but that's how I know be scaring people I guess oops! :) But yeah the dxp snitches reported me for posting my personal info when that's my girl but now I cant get back into my original profile to delete her pic so y'll kinda
Gem20Redux
Gem20Redux
What are your thoughts on this hauntingly new rendition of the Simon and Garfunkel hit song? Pretty amazing if you ask me.