Scorpio Women are Crazy

FemmeScorpion
Why are we so often misunderstood? I was just reading several msg boards and a pattern seems to be forming.
All ex's of scorpio females seems to hate our guts. They all say how we lied,manipulated,played games,never opened up etc etc.
However its a different story when they are dating,pursuing or married to us. Oh during the honeymoon period,we are described as magnetic,caring,sexy,loyal,thoughtful,beautiful etc.
Where does it all go wrong? Why are so many fellas left feeling hurt or hard done by us?
Dating a scorpio girl will never be a easy stroll in the park...we want our other halves to feel our intensity,we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,we love honesty,we crave loyalty.
Yes we have a darkside but we try every so hard not to go there. We dont purposely go out to hurt you guys,hurting a love one is our last resort. And as a true scorpio we would hurt ourselves first b4 we hurt a loved one.

PEACE.
undeadshaggydoo
I'm dating a stunning Scorpio woman right now who has a crazy ex who's still in love with her two years later. She's strong, passionate and never wishy washy- not one to forget. She will not be disrespected. She's almost always in control to an extent and that makes men (like me) crazy.
FemmeScorpion
Posted by undeadshaggydoo

Yeah thats what we want. A man who appreciate us. All the best to you and ur scorp.
michaelfish

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

michaelfish
>we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,>

And yet, i've met at least three Scorpio women who excelled at all of those.

I don't want to tar you all with one brush. There's good and bad examples of every sign, but don't act like Scorpio women as a whole are not capable of the things you say they hate.
heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy. Okay wait, how do I explain this haha. Everyone can call their ex crazy and I am sure it is 1/12th or even smaller portion of ex's not a all scorpio ex's have bad break up experiences.

Why do people get all loud and tell the whole world why they hate or can't ever understand their Scorpio ex? I think because you guys are so amazing. I think it is breakup math. The better the relationship bond and depth of connection that is felt, the more someone might react to the immediate breakup of that.

as long as you guys are rocking your own self-nurturing and growing and can't take the discussion on a forum, so be it.

I don't think you should subject yourself to hate rants on the internet and think that all people think this way.

Hope anyone who reads an online forum about Scorpio doesn't take a black/white view of them or themselves.

I disliked a lot of breakup situations in my life and only one happened to be with a Scorpio, but if believe me I could tear a new *sshole into other zodiac's for their relationship issues as seen in my ex's.
heroic_guy
Posted by heroic_guy

Edit: As long as you can take the discussion
FemmeScorpion
Awwww heroic guy....your adorable.
michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.
FemmeScorpion
Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Hahaha you should know weather man.lol
FemmeScorpion
Posted by THEKingofLibra
Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Dude.. you are certifiable. What are you doing wearing that sweater? You gonna get your ass whooped by fashion police!

~Hahahahaha.
scorpdiva
Posted by undeadshaggydoo

I agree all the men I have dated in the past will say for sure I gave them a run for their money, but years later they always still seem to be IN LOVE with me. A couple of them will only date scorp women after me.
PhoenixRising
Posted by FemmeScorpion

Well you said a mouthful there. People know this about Scorps, but think they are just words. Scorps don't differentiate between "white lies" and "withholding information" from being dishonest and therefore not trustworthy. Blame it on the intensity. And this applies to all of the words you used to describe female Scorps. The problem is how some women deal with it when their partner doesn't measure up. A mature Scorpio will deal with disappointment from her lover very differently than a immature one. The immature one can turn into pure evil http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php
. Although it doesn't excuse some of their behaviour, an angry Scorpio woman is rarely angry because she wasn't provoked first (at least in her mind).
PhoenixRising
Posted by DG
This thread is over a year old.

And yet, you posted something http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php
PhoenixRising
Posted by Let*It*Be
I am friends with or parted ways friendly with my ex's. The negative experiences are still wondering how I mysteriously vanished. Never ever give a jackass the satisfaction to smear you. It's that "Silent Power" thingy.

Mind-treetr*nking at its best.
1 2

lovely77
lovely77
Why do ppl talk about cancers so much. Why is ther alot of stories of cancers being cheaters and going back to their ex. Its getting on my nerve then ppl judge me based on a few bad experiences with cancers. Can u get to know me first before assuming im l
RealTalk
RealTalk
How do you control it when you're deep throating your man? 😜😜 Lol, serious question though...
sunkisses26
sunkisses26
I was at work today and me, my coworkers and boss were talking ..and my boss goes well its not like I'm a bra burning shrew, the rest of the women nodded in agreement...and I was like I'm feminist why would I not be...another co-worker goes I didn't know
narayana
narayana
What aspects/placements would make one sexually frustrated/ insecure/ self-conscious?
sunkisses26
sunkisses26
sooo I feel like I am a bit too nice to people I don't mind helping but people like to take advantage then they are truly pissed or upset when I have too tell them no! I also notice that when I am friendly with people its interpreted as flirting with the
analogmentality
analogmentality
I'm a Kinsey-6 woman. This is my chart: Leo-27° rising-moon conjunct, Pisces-5° Sun. Pisces also in Mercury, Venus. Sagittarius in Mars, Saturn, Uranus. Pisces-Aquarius 0° Jupiter. Capricorn in Neptune. Scorpio in Pluto. Taurus 01° N
jdavid93
jdavid93
Hi, I've recently published an E-book on Amazon about Astrology and I am willing to send that book to you as a gift for free, my treat! f you're interested let me know!
Tahva13
Tahva13
I thought it would be interesting to explore what the signs are like in different relationships emotionally. Emotion is not easily portrayed through words, because Emotion is an idea, but add a melody and song to words and the Emotion is conveyed perfectl
BlackNova
BlackNova
I keep bumping into things (eg walls, doorways), dropping stuff, misplacing stuff, cut my hand three times in the last week, kicked my toe on a brick and nearly lost a nail *fuck it hurt*...LOL Anyone else having this problem lately, wtf is going on, is
whatthecrab
whatthecrab
So, it's been ~3 weeks ago when I asked you guys how to break up with my now ex Scorpio. Everyone agreed that I needed to be straight forward with him and ignore if he tried to contact me again. So I have been doing that. Yesterday, I changed my twitte