Scorpio Women are Crazy

FemmeScorpion
Why are we so often misunderstood? I was just reading several msg boards and a pattern seems to be forming.
All ex's of scorpio females seems to hate our guts. They all say how we lied,manipulated,played games,never opened up etc etc.
However its a different story when they are dating,pursuing or married to us. Oh during the honeymoon period,we are described as magnetic,caring,sexy,loyal,thoughtful,beautiful etc.
Where does it all go wrong? Why are so many fellas left feeling hurt or hard done by us?
Dating a scorpio girl will never be a easy stroll in the park...we want our other halves to feel our intensity,we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,we love honesty,we crave loyalty.
Yes we have a darkside but we try every so hard not to go there. We dont purposely go out to hurt you guys,hurting a love one is our last resort. And as a true scorpio we would hurt ourselves first b4 we hurt a loved one.

PEACE.
undeadshaggydoo
I'm dating a stunning Scorpio woman right now who has a crazy ex who's still in love with her two years later. She's strong, passionate and never wishy washy- not one to forget. She will not be disrespected. She's almost always in control to an extent and that makes men (like me) crazy.
FemmeScorpion
Posted by undeadshaggydoo

Yeah thats what we want. A man who appreciate us. All the best to you and ur scorp.
michaelfish

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

michaelfish
>we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,>

And yet, i've met at least three Scorpio women who excelled at all of those.

I don't want to tar you all with one brush. There's good and bad examples of every sign, but don't act like Scorpio women as a whole are not capable of the things you say they hate.
heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy. Okay wait, how do I explain this haha. Everyone can call their ex crazy and I am sure it is 1/12th or even smaller portion of ex's not a all scorpio ex's have bad break up experiences.

Why do people get all loud and tell the whole world why they hate or can't ever understand their Scorpio ex? I think because you guys are so amazing. I think it is breakup math. The better the relationship bond and depth of connection that is felt, the more someone might react to the immediate breakup of that.

as long as you guys are rocking your own self-nurturing and growing and can't take the discussion on a forum, so be it.

I don't think you should subject yourself to hate rants on the internet and think that all people think this way.

Hope anyone who reads an online forum about Scorpio doesn't take a black/white view of them or themselves.

I disliked a lot of breakup situations in my life and only one happened to be with a Scorpio, but if believe me I could tear a new *sshole into other zodiac's for their relationship issues as seen in my ex's.
heroic_guy
Posted by heroic_guy

Edit: As long as you can take the discussion
FemmeScorpion
Awwww heroic guy....your adorable.
michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.
FemmeScorpion
Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Hahaha you should know weather man.lol
FemmeScorpion
Posted by THEKingofLibra
Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Dude.. you are certifiable. What are you doing wearing that sweater? You gonna get your ass whooped by fashion police!

~Hahahahaha.
scorpdiva
Posted by undeadshaggydoo

I agree all the men I have dated in the past will say for sure I gave them a run for their money, but years later they always still seem to be IN LOVE with me. A couple of them will only date scorp women after me.
PhoenixRising
Posted by FemmeScorpion

Well you said a mouthful there. People know this about Scorps, but think they are just words. Scorps don't differentiate between "white lies" and "withholding information" from being dishonest and therefore not trustworthy. Blame it on the intensity. And this applies to all of the words you used to describe female Scorps. The problem is how some women deal with it when their partner doesn't measure up. A mature Scorpio will deal with disappointment from her lover very differently than a immature one. The immature one can turn into pure evil http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php
. Although it doesn't excuse some of their behaviour, an angry Scorpio woman is rarely angry because she wasn't provoked first (at least in her mind).
PhoenixRising
Posted by DG
This thread is over a year old.

And yet, you posted something http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php
PhoenixRising
Posted by Let*It*Be
I am friends with or parted ways friendly with my ex's. The negative experiences are still wondering how I mysteriously vanished. Never ever give a jackass the satisfaction to smear you. It's that "Silent Power" thingy.

Mind-treetr*nking at its best.
1 2

victoriagemini
victoriagemini
Omg I received Roses from a man that is Persuing me but the problem is I don't want him like that. What do I do? Say thank you for them right? I don't want to be rude. But I don't want him to think I want something more with him
kaseke9
kaseke9
So yeah, questions to Pisces.. Do you change your mind often? Sometimes I feel SO lost because I want something, I am already making plans to change some aspects in my life and then.... BOOOM. I will go back on that decision because I don't want it a
Mr. Defense
Mr. Defense
Let be honest with ourselves. Anyone with half a brain knows that nothing happens on TV without a reason. Everything we see on TV is planned to the T, and it is analyzed before it ever makes it on air. I'm pretty sure staff meetings are held to measure
CogitoErgo
CogitoErgo
Hello. I found the forum after scratching my head wondering if hopefully anyone can give me any answer that could help. I have the most complex relationship on and off with a Scorpio guy. He wanted to date me for a very long time and we dated very
starlover
starlover
Has anyone gone through this or experiencing it at the moment If so, how is it affecting you? Thanks x
TachibanaSan
TachibanaSan
what flavor would they be? mine would be sakura flavor.
degenerate_ingenue
degenerate_ingenue
It's not boding me well at all. Pitfall after pitfall. Pretty soon it'll just be one giant abyss. Despite this, I'm trying to be positive. I am borderline depressed, but I refuse to let it fall down that hard. I'm miserable but refuse to be miserable. If
wicked
wicked
Is it a big deal? What if he didnt thank you for the gift you got them?
mission
mission
So I have a photoshoot coming up with a Libra I've wanted to photograph for a while, and I'm wondering how to behave. I'm not a rude person (at least from my ram's eyes perspective,) and I've had Libra friends in the past. Every time I hang out with one,
CanSagCap
CanSagCap
Known Leo for 10+ years, dated on and off but now we are both in the space to make it work. Both are single. Issue: he is all possessive when around people especially around his closest friends; very hands-y and says things like 'she won't marry anyon
KinglyCrab
KinglyCrab
Goodnight my sweet princess.
canmini
canmini
I will got with Pisces, yes their too spiritual to care about the materialistic things,another one Virgo, yes they are practical but they can survive with less, they need less and they use their resources for services,