Scorpio Women are Crazy

1 2
3/30/2011 1:51:01 PM | More
FemmeScorpion

Why are we so often misunderstood? I was just reading several msg boards and a pattern seems to be forming.
All ex's of scorpio females seems to hate our guts. They all say how we lied,manipulated,played games,never opened up etc etc.
However its a different story when they are dating,pursuing or married to us. Oh during the honeymoon period,we are described as magnetic,caring,sexy,loyal,thoughtful,beautiful etc.
Where does it all go wrong? Why are so many fellas left feeling hurt or hard done by us?
Dating a scorpio girl will never be a easy stroll in the park...we want our other halves to feel our intensity,we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,we love honesty,we crave loyalty.
Yes we have a darkside but we try every so hard not to go there. We dont purposely go out to hurt you guys,hurting a love one is our last resort. And as a true scorpio we would hurt ourselves first b4 we hurt a loved one.

PEACE.
3/30/2011 3:55:50 PM | More
undeadshaggydoo

32 years old male from New York

I'm Italian, Sicilian and Norwegian. I h

I'm dating a stunning Scorpio woman right now who has a crazy ex who's still in love with her two years later. She's strong, passionate and never wishy washy- not one to forget. She will not be disrespected. She's almost always in control to an extent and that makes men (like me) crazy.
3/30/2011 4:05:45 PM | More
FemmeScorpion

Posted by undeadshaggydoo

Yeah thats what we want. A man who appreciate us. All the best to you and ur scorp.
3/30/2011 4:19:41 PM | More
michaelfish

114 years old from BBC TV Center.

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

3/30/2011 4:21:01 PM | More
michaelfish

114 years old from BBC TV Center.

>we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,>

And yet, i've met at least three Scorpio women who excelled at all of those.

I don't want to tar you all with one brush. There's good and bad examples of every sign, but don't act like Scorpio women as a whole are not capable of the things you say they hate.
3/30/2011 4:24:09 PM | More
heroic_guy

36 years old

I am an Aries with a lot of Sagittarius

I don't think scorpio's are crazy. Okay wait, how do I explain this haha. Everyone can call their ex crazy and I am sure it is 1/12th or even smaller portion of ex's not a all scorpio ex's have bad break up experiences.

Why do people get all loud and tell the whole world why they hate or can't ever understand their Scorpio ex? I think because you guys are so amazing. I think it is breakup math. The better the relationship bond and depth of connection that is felt, the more someone might react to the immediate breakup of that.

as long as you guys are rocking your own self-nurturing and growing and can't take the discussion on a forum, so be it.

I don't think you should subject yourself to hate rants on the internet and think that all people think this way.

Hope anyone who reads an online forum about Scorpio doesn't take a black/white view of them or themselves.

I disliked a lot of breakup situations in my life and only one happened to be with a Scorpio, but if believe me I could tear a new *sshole into other zodiac's for their relationship issues as seen in my ex's.

3/30/2011 4:24:45 PM | More
heroic_guy

36 years old

I am an Aries with a lot of Sagittarius

Posted by heroic_guy

Edit: As long as you can take the discussion
3/30/2011 4:26:59 PM | More
FemmeScorpion

Awwww heroic guy....your adorable.
3/30/2011 4:31:24 PM | More
michaelfish

114 years old from BBC TV Center.

Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.
3/30/2011 4:35:08 PM | More
FemmeScorpion

Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Hahaha you should know weather man.lol
3/30/2011 4:37:39 PM | More
FemmeScorpion

Posted by THEKingofLibra
Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Dude.. you are certifiable. What are you doing wearing that sweater? You gonna get your ass whooped by fashion police!

~Hahahahaha.

3/30/2011 5:01:22 PM | More
scorpdiva

Posted by undeadshaggydoo

I agree all the men I have dated in the past will say for sure I gave them a run for their money, but years later they always still seem to be IN LOVE with me. A couple of them will only date scorp women after me.
8/1/2012 9:54:22 AM | More
PhoenixRising

female from Toronto, ON

❤.......

Posted by FemmeScorpion

Well you said a mouthful there. People know this about Scorps, but think they are just words. Scorps don't differentiate between "white lies" and "withholding information" from being dishonest and therefore not trustworthy. Blame it on the intensity. And this applies to all of the words you used to describe female Scorps. The problem is how some women deal with it when their partner doesn't measure up. A mature Scorpio will deal with disappointment from her lover very differently than a immature one. The immature one can turn into pure evil Smiley. Although it doesn't excuse some of their behaviour, an angry Scorpio woman is rarely angry because she wasn't provoked first (at least in her mind).
8/1/2012 10:21:30 AM | More
PhoenixRising

female from Toronto, ON

❤.......

Posted by DG
This thread is over a year old.

And yet, you posted something Smiley.
8/1/2012 10:22:35 AM | More
PhoenixRising

female from Toronto, ON

❤.......

Posted by Let*It*Be
I am friends with or parted ways friendly with my ex's. The negative experiences are still wondering how I mysteriously vanished. Never ever give a jackass the satisfaction to smear you. It's that "Silent Power" thingy.

Mind-treetr*nking at its best.
1 2