Do taurus men hold grudges??

1 2 3
7/26/2010 10:18:44 AM | More
jamie75147514

ok so i got into a HUGE arguement with my taurus guy that i defriended him on facebook and blackberry messenger...he calls me a month later asking me y i did that and he was very upset about it...i apologized to him so many times and said that i did that bc i was extremely mad..and that ill never do it again...he seemed ok after i apologized to him...then a month later i noticed that he defriended me on blackberry messenger...i dont get it -- he seemed fine and was talking to me after i apologized to him...why did he do that?? did he want to get even with me?? do taurus men hold grudges??
7/26/2010 11:09:23 AM | More
beautifulscorp

Yes, dear they hold grudges and they retain information about everything you do wrong to them and they store it in their memory never forgetting. I have some Taurus male friends and they tell me how they punish their girlfriends. They find it all amusing in how they get back at you. He is getting even with you, but will probably tell you it was an accident. If you grovel and beg and chase him he will like that, but don’t ever do it again unless you mean to get rid of him.
7/26/2010 1:56:02 PM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

Does a bear leave Hershey's Kisses in the forest? I can only speak for myself here but I have a very definite scoreboard. And occasionally it's in blinking neon. Grudge doesn't begin to cover it if the offense is deep enough.
7/26/2010 2:03:39 PM | More
james tate

47 years old male from Llandrindod wells, Powys  Wales

they are killers you never know when they will strike but they will get you.
7/26/2010 2:21:51 PM | More
size zero superhero

ヽ( ゚ヮ・)ノ ~~~****** Libra sun

Going by the way some of my Taurus friends act when annoyed or offended...YES. And the grudge is held for an indefinite amount of time, possibly with revenge attempts if they are severely bitter over the indiscretion(s).

I tend to not turn back if the offense is malicious enough either, though. Nothing wrong with cutting your losses if necessary
7/26/2010 2:40:12 PM | More
Slicks

Posted by beautifulscorp

This is so on point.

Underneath our reasonably calm and assured exterior lies a vulnerable soft core. Occasionally we leave ourselves open to get hurt, once this happens we scar, our wounds take a long time to heal.

We hurt deeply, so we want you to FEEL how we felt.

I have to stress that this doesn't happen often, but when it does it's as though a dormant volcano that has slumbered in peace for a hundred years has just violently erupted. All that brooding anger and ensuing grudge takes quite a while to wear off.

7/26/2010 2:47:54 PM | More
james tate

47 years old male from Llandrindod wells, Powys  Wales

I would try to kill them before they kill you.
7/26/2010 9:37:37 PM | More
USCTaurusGal

Posted by cutiebullie
They get mad and can give you a really ugly attitude...if they love you dearly they also believe in a clean slate.

True.
7/26/2010 11:56:29 PM | More
size zero superhero

ヽ( ゚ヮ・)ノ ~~~****** Libra sun

Taurus are (arguably) more emotionally-sensitive and moody than other earth signs. I will never say I don't love them, yet their temper can erupt without any clear provocation...only build-up.
7/27/2010 2:44:49 AM | More
BulLeo

from State of Equilibrium

Posted by size zero superhero

Thast probably because Taurus is ruled by Venus, but I haven`t met a Taurus yet that erupts without clear provocation, thats not a Taurus trait at all! It may seem like there is no reason as Taureans tend to hold the anger in as long as possible.
You need to piss Taurus off more than once or twice to make them flip!
7/27/2010 4:03:35 AM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

And isn't it absolutely GLORIOUS when we do? Force of nature itself.

7/27/2010 4:47:10 AM | More
BulLeo

from State of Equilibrium

A lot of Taurens are prone to physical violence if they are furious though, kinda like a raging bull...scary
7/27/2010 4:52:46 AM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

For me it's like a storm. All the energy and upheaval. The brute force, the power. And then it's all washed clean. And yes, can be quite violent if you don't channel it to some extent.
7/27/2010 1:31:53 PM | More
SuTaurMoAriesAscScorp

38 years old male

If you someone manages to get me upset which isn't an easy task then they deserved what's comming to them a long time ago. If I let loose and tell you how I really feel which I am positive you won't like at all and will be very suprised with how much I held in for so long. But once I let it all out on you we are back to normal unless they didn't get the message then you will cease to exsist you will be invisible till who knows. Time means nothing to us when it comes to things like this. Also if you get me upset to the point I let loose twice for the same reason it will be the last time I aknowlege you after you get what u been asking for. We like peace but we aren't stupid and know when tolerance is no longer helping. That's why we don't like childish games that mess with emotions. That's why it takes some of us so long to let someone get to a place where they can effect us in a deep emotional level. We do our best to avoid someone who might push us to that limit. If you are dealing with a mature taurus we always try to make the best out the situation we have a good sense of humor and can see something funny in pretty much all situations. We are very sensitive in all senses too so if someone we care about is having a good time we feel good as well it gives us a warm satusfying feeling. I love it when that happens it just intensifies my senses to another level. Please excuse any typos or grammer problems I typed this all on my cell phone.
7/27/2010 1:33:53 PM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

Well said!