Explain this taurus behaviour.

1 2
12/16/2007 9:31:11 AM | More
AquaFocus

Warning : Long read, if you find it a nuisance, click "Back".

She's a taurus. Now we had a good 1 month run (and the relationship began with her going nuts all over for me) she decided that she wasn't ready yet (the part of life of having a bf, I was her first) and wanted to get back to her old self, but she made it clear that she wants to be good friends nonetheless. I didn't complain much about it either, let go off her easy [since I was more into her best friend who no longer is in our school Damn! ].
But something happened, after the break up we pass by a lot in the corridors, for the first couple of weeks, she gave me smiles, tried to talk to me but I never much pondered back to her, except the occasional smile and a sentence or two here I never convo'd with her, like I said she was never much of my attention anyways, part of our probs when we were together was that I never gave her enough attention and spent more time with my gang than with her and ofcourse, she didn't like that.

So anyways, to the point now, she has totally started ignoring me recently - To the point she doesn't even hang with her old male friends anymore, why you ask? Because they too are a part of my gang now! (friends gang, I don't run a mafia or anything), now she just hangs with her old female friends, those friends which she once told me are below her maturity, stupid and fools. Whenever I pass by, I look at her looking for a glance and she tries so hard to not lay her eyes once on me and she actually succeeds.

Its really not a big deal to me, but I just wanna know what's going on in that head of hers, I feel like I'm being insulted and I do not take this kindly, but I don't want to approach her like this, wanna be sure about what I'll be saying first, though as I can stand up for myself for being perhaps the nicest guy in the school, i'm the guy who puts others before his own priorities, I want to know what evil I've done to get this feign of ignorance from her.
12/16/2007 9:40:31 AM | More
AquaFocus

Wooh...I'm reading all these posts that say "betray taurus and die". Did she by any chance find out that I was into her best friend all this time? Cause that would explain this all, but I doubt it since I haven't really told anyone about it...
12/16/2007 3:39:38 PM | More
xangelfishx

oh please.....you say you're the nicest guy in school..... you can answer your own question by going back and reading your own post..... she tried to be friendly with you after the break up and you ignored her.,.... now she's ignoring you and you feel hurt?
I take it "school" is high school.......
honestly I usually try to take a positive approach to this situations but what you have just written makes me sick..... regardless of your signs......

"but I never much pondered back to her, except the occasional smile and a sentence or two here I never convo'd with her, like I said she was never much of my attention anyways,"

uh huh....and she is supposed to think you're so wonderful....right.....
12/16/2007 10:56:54 PM | More
SweetestFatale

30 years old female from Fayetteville, North Carolina  USA

lmao Angel I read that too.

You're saying you werent into her, she leaves you alone, thats fine by you and you dont reciprocate the attention she is still giving you and now you want to know why she isnt giving you any attention...surely you can figure this one out on your own. lol Are you just bummed that you arent getting her attention anymore? lol It seems to me that the only reason you're concerned is for the sake of the attention you arent getting anymore and you're wondering why she is giving attention to the people she is giving it to....
12/16/2007 11:19:32 PM | More
AquaFocus

You people are getting me wrong, I don't care about the attention, its her ignorant attitude towards me and everything I touch, why does she struggle so hard to not even lay her eyes on me when I appear right in front of her out of nowhere?
Like I said, I never convo'd, but at least I gave her smiles back! Jeez. Then again, maybe it can be something just off her own nature and not much related to horoscopes.

""do this girl a favor and leave her completely alone and when you're all out of high school she can find herself a nice mature man who won't expect her to wait in the wings while he's out doing whatever the hell he wants.""

Sure thing.

""Are you just bummed that you arent getting her attention anymore?""

I'm bummed she's not acting like the normal people, and making me feel as if I'm some kind of monster/criminal by avoiding me like a plague. Even an eye contact would be perfectly fine, but the way she is now makes me feel as If I'm the bad guy...which I'm not.

In any case, I guess I'll start a convo this time with her and see if she even considers the fact that I exist, if she does, great, I tell her to stop treating me like I'm invisible, if she doesn't, I'll know who the real immature is in here, which would be enough for me to accept her in the way she is for the rest of our days together in the society.
12/16/2007 11:25:00 PM | More
AquaFocus

""she tried to be friendly with you after the break up and you ignored her""

Felt like responding to this after I made the above post - Again, I didn't ignore her. Looking into the eyes, smiling back, greeting and dropping a line didn't equal ignorance in my oxford dictionary here.

12/16/2007 11:59:26 PM | More
xangelfishx

well you're oxford dictionary is off anyhow....ignorance doesn't mean you're ignoring someone.... ignorance is what we are seeing in your post....
why SHOULD she be friendly? She's avoiding you at all costs because she has feelings she is trying to control.
12/17/2007 1:33:15 AM | More
AquaFocus

yeah, well then I'd wish that she would say it on my face, that she has clearly grown a hatred, and she just needs to say it once, that would make thing so much better for me. What's that saying? Hate me, love, don't ignore me, right? In my case she can make it clear the purpose is hate first then ignore and that'll be just perfectly fine by me.
12/17/2007 1:37:40 AM | More
AquaFocus

Anyways, thanks for your comments. Appreciate it.
12/17/2007 3:50:02 AM | More
copperhead

33 years old female from UK

Sun in Taurus Moon in Gemini Ascen

I don't think it's hate she's feeling, she probably still likes you, and to save her own feelings she's decided to severely limit contact with you.

Why don't you get her on your own and tell her that you'd like to be friends with her, which to you means talking and acknowledging each other.
12/17/2007 10:25:55 PM | More
houstonpeach74

female from TX

Sun TAURUS

I accept defeat to myself, but show a thicker side to others.

2/2/2008 10:33:02 AM | More
mermaid

Aquas hate, hate, HATE being ignored. Indifference is hell to Aquarians.

She's doing the right thing, give her time and she'll be friends with you again. Put your ego on the shelf and get over yourself.

She's a smart girl. Leave her alone. Quit basing your crappy self-esteem on whether someone acknowledges you or is friends with you.
2/2/2008 3:14:06 PM | More
mermaid

...or hates you. I know you like it when someone hates you. It makes you feel special. Hence why you would like for her to say so instead of the indifference she shows.
2/2/2008 5:00:32 PM | More
phoenixblaze26

Dude, form what i've read... and i am a taurus girl, and have delt with enough aqua boys... just leave it be. either A)get over the fact that shes ignoring u, reguardless of the reason u treetrunked up at some point, and shes obviously avoiding u because she doesnt want ur attention anymore. maybe she found someone else interesting and has finally gotten over u and thats why shes no where near ur social circle, who knows. b) go up to her and say 'hey whats up', any taurus will naturallyrespond to a simple hello and u will be achknowledged and probably questioned as to ur reason for talking to her. just state clearly its a friendly hello and that u guys used to be friends and u'll be fine. or c) just leave it alone, forget she exists as well and get a hobbie, i can bet $50 that u have a lot of other friends to keep ur attention so just get a hobbie
2/2/2008 5:08:38 PM | More
phoenixblaze26

and another thing, aqua boys have a tendancy to think if we're not paying attention to u that we hate u... we dont, we just have better things to do! i once had a ex ask me why i avoided him and didnt invite him to my birthday party... simple i wasnt avoiding him, i just had a list of things to do n other people who actually gave me the attention i needed and deserved. nothing personal to him, but we're over therefore we have no reason to be cool anymore, u obviously dont want her for a gf if u want her friends so, obviously she noticed and said 'eh whatever'
1 2