How to handle an offended/angry Virgo

onix
This is purely a general topic of discussion .... not just my guy's case-specific, but of course which I really seek to know.

Since am the more emotional type, I often fear to mess up further with my reactions !

Please help with your experiences & opinions ... like what acts should be avoided in such cases or what should be done.

What are symptoms that a Virgo is really angry or is feeling offended ... being very cold & aloof ?

RealTalk
Posted by onix

I can only tell you how I react. I can't speak for any other Virgos. If I am angry and/or offended, yes I am cold & distant. I will need space to cool down, then I may be able to discuss it depending upon what it is. I say "may be able to" because if it was anything malicious or anything done out of spite to deliberately hurt me, I won't ever talk to them again. I don't give a butter who it is. I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire, but hey, that's me.

But if it wasn't anything such as that, I will eventually discuss it with them after I've settled down because I can't discuss anything with anyone when I'm angry. I have to take that time to re-group.

onix
Hey ...Thanks RealTalk for sharing your experience
RealTalk
Posted by onix
Hey ...Thanks RealTalk for sharing your experience

onix
LMAOOOOOO RealTalk ..... I just cant stop laughing at your new profile pic .....hahahaha

P-Angel
Posted by onix

... like what acts should be avoided in such cases or what should be done.

Yes, because being a human and reacting within your normal natural state of your humanity is messed up, if it offends him .... so, you should probably just encase yourself in cement, so you just stand there, completely still ... surely you won't inconvenience him, then.

That should pretty much do it for avoiding everything he doesn't like about you being human with emotional reactions.
virgoc0re
Posted by onix

It depends sometimes when I'm upset over things, I tend to act all aloof or just blow it off like it doensn't bother me depending on the situation. I like to pick and choose my battles. sometimes i'll give people attitude if they did something to make me angry or theres been a few rare occaisions where I have completely exploded and freaked out...like in a scary way where I feel bad for the people around me. generally I just like to be left alone though.
VulcanLass
It is according to the situation ,the length of the relationship and what happened.I may plot long term to hurt you,blast you now or you are dead to me.

If I thought/know that you didn't do it on purpose,I can work with you.
If you do something a third time I know you being an a--hat.
If you endanger people that are in my care,it's on.

However this sounds completely different than that.If you are a nautrally emotional person,and if we are evolved ,we will except you as you are.

However,if everytime we hear from you,
it's SEEMS to be a life or death mess that you created,(and you haven't followed our advice from before)
if you test and test us to see if we will rescue you,
if you use your emotions like people use money,
if you suspect instead us of something and act against us instead of ask,
if it is something we think that you are perfectly capable of doing or dealing with,
if it "always" them and never you,
and if you keep changing your mind and don't keep us up to date ,
then it is on you to clean up/take care of/pay up/wipe up behind yourself.

Once people find out just how giving of time/patience/caring/expertise/comfort a Virgo can be,it's take take take.

And this may not be you either,but I suggest you ,take a couple of deep breaths before you rush to throw a situation onto your Virguy.If you know you ALWAYS panic/rush to judgement,take that extra step/beat before you contact your man.We have a drama tank,once it's full,we're done. Learn to RELAX and BE YOURSELF.
RealTalk
Posted by onix

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
onix

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

onix
@ Virgocore - Thank you for sharing

onix
Posted by VulcanLass

If I thought/know that you didn't do it on purpose,I can work with you.
If you do something a third time I know you being an a--hat.
If you endanger people that are in my care,it's on.

However,if everytime we hear from you,
if you test and test us to see if we will rescue you,
if you use your emotions like people use money,
if you suspect instead us of something and act against us instead of ask,
if it "always" them and never you,
and if you keep changing your mind and don't keep us up to date ,
then it is on you to clean up/take care of/pay up/wipe up behind yourself.

Thanks a lot VulcanLass for sharing your opinion

Ya ... am actually following the tips & opinions am getting here, & I've seen some positive results as well.
I'm learning to keep patience, cool & calm. I do have a lot of expectations from him, but am just keeping them buried in my heart.
I guess he is liking my light n friendly approach ... after he had seen my emotional side ... he is slowly reciprocating now by replying back to my text, FB pm , sharing a joke etc ....

But still most of the time he is in his typical 'cold' distant mode, don't know why... I really wish those happy days were back again
evecap
hmm my virgo friend just keeps her cool before warning. i basically just talk to her to see whats the problem and what can be solved. however, she has this habit of bringing up old, unnecessary fights to spite me and has a habit of being very unnecessarily vindictive too.

but we just talk things out and she's ok after awhile. one thing i like about virgos is that (those i know) they tend not to be very emotional and dramatic, which suits my style as i dislike emotion and drama.

Sssupes
Sssupes
What in the actual fuck is up with the status update spamming?! Is this the new thing to do?!
AlaniaB
AlaniaB
For me it;s cheating, lying or making me feel unwanted or shunted aside. I always WANT to forgive, but generally, once lost my heart can't be won back
CancerOnTheCusp
CancerOnTheCusp
And why I am totally unable to see it despite hundreds of people shouting it at me, holding up signs, and putting up a lighted marquis in Times Square telling me why.... (Not me. Its a question one should ask
capricornmoon
capricornmoon
On a scale of (1-10) for looks in a partner? Me. 7 which is average. However, tall and a good set of teeth is a must. Now there are varying averages, but an average is an average. How low will you go? If your soulmate came in a 2 package, coul
bubblyfish
bubblyfish
Hi there! I'm a Piscese that's very interested in astrology but haven't got a chance to really learn it. I'm in this trouble that I just fell in love with someone again. He seemed he really liked me when we were together, but we don't really interact m
undefined
undefined
can you pull it off? why is it all the rage again? my nose is too big for these middle part shenanigans. its aggressive centering is a beacon of light towards my shnozzz. :( anyone else have this problem?
RamOfPeace
RamOfPeace
What can be said about a synastry trine that involves a Moon-Moon-Saturn connection? Gemini Moon-Libra Moon-Aquarius Saturn respectively. I know generic meaning of trines in partner charts, but have never seen this combination, and it's bound to be signi
Sn1p3r187
Sn1p3r187
It's been a while since I've vented, so I'ma be honest about all things I see that I really fucking hate seeing because it's repulsive, disgusting, offensive or otherwise just plain stupid. Here I go 1. Tattoos that are sentences or crowns. Okay I get
clay514
clay514
Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?
SEEINGMOONPEOPLE
SEEINGMOONPEOPLE
I was actually just playing but that's how I know be scaring people I guess oops! :) But yeah the dxp snitches reported me for posting my personal info when that's my girl but now I cant get back into my original profile to delete her pic so y'll kinda
Gem20Redux
Gem20Redux
What are your thoughts on this hauntingly new rendition of the Simon and Garfunkel hit song? Pretty amazing if you ask me.