Stereotypes and Zodiac equivalents

7/1/2009 2:07:24 PM | More
Cajunspirit

26 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

These are just some stereotype I have personally accounted for. Kindly share your own

Aquarius
Man : Common stereotype DJ, Class Clown
The wild party boy with a clowny sense of humor. Extremely intelligent, but prone to laziness. Weed can cause academic letdowns.

Woman : Common stereotype Teacher's pet, Class Scholar
Ms. Graceful, long wonderful hair, smooth skin, well dressed and spoken but sometimes socially awkward. Typically a genius.

Aries
Man : Common stereotype Jock, Gearhead
That guy who talks to a crap ton of women and talks and talks and talks.

Woman : Common stereotype Ditsy Blonde, Whimsical hippie [but always strong willed]
That peppy, spritey and cute girl who can't hold a grudge against anyone.

Cancer
Man : Common stereotype Overdressed Gino, Carefree slacker
That guy who looks vulnerable and is always trying to act cool. But when you catch him off guard he is goofy as hell.

Woman : Common stereotype Ms. Congeniality, Maneater
The innocent and unassuming woman who comes off a little ditsy and tries to make everyone happy. Behind the scenes she is plotting her course for what she wants out of people.

Capricorn
Man : Common stereotype Workaholic, Party animal
The guy who is wild yet still manages to work and study hard

Woman : Common stereotype Overachiever, Slut
The girl who talks smut and sex openly with a fun loving nature

Leo
Man : Common stereotype Mr. Laid back, Bully
The slow talking and jive walking fella. He's bossy and sometimes a bully but everyone excuses that because of how cool he is.

Woman : Common stereotype Child at heart, Ms. I don't give a ____

Libra
Man : Common stereotype The Artist, Mr. Explainer
That quiet guy who is always explaining something when he does talk. Very cool and laid back.
[Oddly... all the strict homosexual men I know are Libran]

Woman : Common stereotype just like me, Blinded by love
That sultry seductress who hides all her emotions speaks eloquently and has the world of problems and a therapy group for all her divorced husbands.
7/1/2009 2:08:51 PM | More
Cajunspirit

26 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

Pisces
Man : Common stereotype Player, Goofball
That guy who goes around hiding his emotions and trying to be hard. Overcompensating for his insecurities.

Woman : Common stereotype The kinky Librarian, Everyone's sweetheart
The cute and ladylike woman who charms you with her angelic voice demeanour and when crossed she turns into the ice queen from hell and rips your now armorless hide to shreds.

Sagittarius
Man : Common stereotype The panty conqueror, Mr. Fun
The socially awkward cat who everyone loves to have around always looking for a good time and a good drink

Woman : Common stereotype The Free Spirit, Ms. Promiscuous
That girl up there dancing on the pole/table smoking a cig with a bullseye tattoo on her lower back and piercings you won't find out about till the time is right. Cursing loudly, cracking jokes with everyone and being very friendly.

Scorpio
Man : Common stereotype Mr. Random, The Heartbreaker
The guy other guys are jealous of. He always has the most beautiful girls and always has a trail of scornful exs soon after

Woman : Common stereotype Miss HBIC (Head cookiemonster in Charge), Gossip queen [Rachel McAdams was perfect in "Mean Girls"]
The adorable and independent lady who likes to party and gossip. Turning heads everywhere she goes and trusting of few.

Taurus
Man : Common stereotype A Man's Man, Silky Smooth
The nice guy who everyone looks up to because of his material achievements. He loves to romance and women want him for what he has to offer.

Woman : Common stereotype Ms. Mellow, Attention seeker
Crazy chicks with a taste for fashion and sometimes attention. They want to be spoiled and would prefer to stay home a little more than they like to go out.

Virgo
Man : Common stereotype Manjust like me, Mr. Perfect
The smart ass who confuses and enthralls all he comes across. He ticks you off with his remarks but his intellect is such a turn on you can't help but be intruiged.

Woman : Common stereotype The cookiemonster you don't mess with, Ms. Hard to get
7/1/2009 2:11:08 PM | More
Cajunspirit

26 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

Libra Woman : W h o r e
Virgo Man : Man W h o r e
7/1/2009 2:18:22 PM | More
VirgoHero

I dont miss things. I crave experiences.

I'm totally a just like me
7/1/2009 2:47:35 PM | More
Cajunspirit

26 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

Crap!
Gemini
Man : Common stereotypes Smooth Talker, Cheater
The kind of guy you see girls always talking to. He's got a way with words and looks to kill. He will rile you up as fast as he breaks you down.

Woman : Common stereotypes Well spoken Mediator, Tyrannical cookiemonster
This girl could talk your ears off. She figures out her own problems long before you even get to open your mouth during a conversation. Communication is her specialty. Often has the potential to have a supermodel figure with amazing hair. WILL slash anyone to pieces verbally if offense is perceived.
7/1/2009 2:51:39 PM | More
theVirgolady

Wow.. Ok, I have never been called a cookie monster before but I guess I can see it a little. NOT! I hear that we are supposed to be clean freaks.. Well I am not a clean freak I hate cleaning but I do it because it must be done. But yes rings on the coffee table dose set Me off.

7/2/2009 11:28:07 PM | More
jadejourney

female from usa

wow...great synopsis(once again) Until I scrolled down I thought you were making a point by leaving Geminis off your list. Not very virgo of you(just joking). By the way you are spot on about gemini woman- though I've learned to curtail the chatter. Tyrannical cookiemonster- certainly a first or was it just worded a bit different. hmmmm...

My best friend is cancer and this also describes her to perfection.

if you have a free moment- I'd love to hear any and all feedback from my post Dont let me be misunderstood. thanks in advance.
7/3/2009 5:28:43 PM | More
xtina

Sun-Aries Moon-Libra Mercury-A

Aries
That peppy, spritey and cute girl who can't hold a grudge against anyone.

Really? I don't know if I fall into any of that...

Gemini men are the biggest man w h o r e s IME.

Leo women are the biggest w h o r e s IME.
7/4/2009 5:17:14 AM | More
DwellingOnMove

♐(☉☿♀♂AC), ♓(☽), ♈(♃),

What I could agree on only based on a few people from each sign:

Aquarius Man : Weed can cause academic letdowns.
Aquarius Woman : smooth skin, well dressed
Aries Woman : peppy, spritey and cute girl who can't hold a grudge against anyone.
Cancer Man : guy who looks vulnerable and is always trying to act cool. But when you catch him off guard he is goofy as hell.
Cancer Woman : innocent and unassuming woman who comes off a little ditsy and tries to make everyone happy. Behind the scenes she is plotting her course for what she wants out of people.
Capricorn Man : guy who is wild yet still manages to work and study hard
Leo Woman : Her smile will melt your heart and her body will lift off your rocket. Charming and childlike. Also that girl who is storming out of the place after letting out a barrage of loud curses.
Pisces Woman : cute and ladylike woman who charms you with her angelic voice demeanour and when crossed she turns into the ice queen from hell and rips your now armorless hide to shreds.
Sagittarius Man : socially awkward cat who everyone loves to have around always looking for a good time and a good drink
Sag Woman : dancing on the pole...Cursing loudly, cracking jokes with everyone and being very friendly.
Scorp Woman : adorable and independent lady who likes to party and gossip. Turning heads everywhere she goes and trusting of few.
Virgo Man : smart ass who confuses and enthralls all he comes across.
Virgo Woman : Bubbly and caring, cute and reserved but will chop your head off the minute you overstep your bound
Gemini Man : guy you see girls always talking to. He's got a way with words and looks to kill.
Gem Woman : She figures out her own problems long before you even get to open your mouth during a conversation. Communication is her specialty. WILL slash anyone to pieces verbally if offense is perceived.
7/4/2009 12:38:42 PM | More
PublicEnemy#1

male

I have to disagree with a lot of your list. In my opinion and experiences...

Virgo Men from what I experience are not "that" intellectual, I had one friend who was he was a chess player and you could have deep conversations with him. But what he had in common with the other Virgo males I have met around the world is... he was "easily" kitty-whipped, a sucka for love, and thought he was in charge when in actuality his/their women would be calling the shots. Would trick off their dough in a minute for the girl with the most wackest game.

Virgo Women, always have something smart to say or a rebuttal to everything, petty, too analytical for their own good, will miss out on life analyzing something unworthy, but easily captivated by mysticism.

Gemini Women - Dingbats, Traitors, and Followers! That's all I have to say and I find them any more/less "finer" than the rest of the signs. The Finest signs I've seen were Sags, Leos, Libras, and Pisces.

Gemini Men - Followers and Liars! But very intelligent...

Aquarius Women = Happy and Curious girl

Taurus Women - Prudent, Bossy, Boughie

Scorpio Women - Bossy, Vindictive, Dark Skeletons in the Closet, Cold-Hearted

Capricorn Men/Women - Stubborn/Introverted Freaks who love to be loved. Open-minded to deep things, but still love to hold on to their first conclusions for a while.

Libras - Party chasers, child-like spirit, all money spent on flamboyance... Teases.

Leo Men - Think they can charm their way through life, it's everybody elses fault, proud, and get mad when their game is spotted.

Sagittarius Women - Conservative sluts... they will not let it be known. (November) The type to seduce men into the shadows so they can get a quicky then disappear. (December) Just want to spend money, set the next fashion trend, have fun, sex, and experiment until death. Show stealers.

Sagittarius Men - Deep discussion... November or December? King/Enlightener of the Zodiac, Lord of the Fire Signs

Pisces - Teases who live in fantasy land, easily hurt, will run away from all her problems.

Pisces Men - Soft, desirous of friends, try to hard, emotional and easily hurt, and when offended will turn into the whining DC sniper-type for revenge on those who hurt him.

Cancer Men - The Ultimate con men, will NOT let butter go!

Cancer Women - Covert naivete, scheming, plotting, will not forget butter either!

Scorpio Men - Proud and High-minded Players
7/4/2009 12:42:25 PM | More
PublicEnemy#1

male

Aries Women - Sophisticated Closet Freaks that will do anything behind closed doors, but pose as businesswomen when exposed to the public.

I have no experience with:

Taurus Men, Leo Women, Aquarius Men, Aries Men if I do, I never paid attention to their astrological sign to make an in-depth analysis.

7/4/2009 2:42:25 PM | More
DwellingOnMove

♐(☉☿♀♂AC), ♓(☽), ♈(♃),

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

7/4/2009 7:04:24 PM | More
Cajunspirit

26 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

I could not have hoped for more Public enemy!
The more experiences and descriptions, the better.