I was always curious about what you guys thought about Virgos and how they show affection, especially when their methods are different from the norm. So please add to the list if you have friends, significant others, or are Virgos yourselves who may be similar.
As some of you guys know I am sorta seeing this Virguy and I've noticed little things he does that I am still wondering if it means affection or just some of his idiosyncrasies. Sooo here is my list:
1. While he won't message very often he times his messages to be precise. For example if I tell him I'm watching a movie at home, even though I don't mind texting while watching, he won't text back until two hours pass by then say something along the lines of 'The movie should be over by now, so what did you think?'
2. He remembers little information like where my friends live if I mentioned it, but not their names despite meeting them.
3. He will never blow up my phone with emails or messages and in fact likes to be the first to end the conversation via silence. However he will send consecutive texts that have nothing to do with each other even if I don't answer.
4. No matter how small the promise, he will keep it. Including silly things like 'Promise me you'll listen to this song right before bed!'
5. Is not an initiator; he would rather keep a text-convo hanging so we can resume it the next day rather than end it and start a new one the next day. I figured this is a safety mechanism of sorts, kind of like 'I'm not bugging her, I'm just responding.'
6. Self-absorbed! He thinks he is so smart and manipulative that he can circle things around me; like if I asked him 'what's up?' he immediately asks to set up plans for the weekend. I assumed he did that because he thought I wanted to meet up then and there and he couldn't, when in truth I was just bored. But, alas, I'm a Taurus, I just roll my eyes and don't say anything to let him feel powerful.
That's what I have for now. What about you guys?
The Odd Ways That Virgo Show Affection
- Astrology Houses
- Chart Interpretation
- Chinese Horoscopes
- Moon Signs
- Astrology & Crime
- Astrology How-To
- Relationships & Astrology
- Vedic Astrology
- Zodiac Cusps
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Drink
- Science & Technology
- The Arts
- Personality Types
- The Man Cave
- The Powder Room
Quick Summary of these houses. 4th- Based around your domestic life, your childhood, parents, and roots. Represents the nurturing parent, though it's a toss up if it represents mom or dad, it various from astrologer to astrology. I find 4th house= mom,
Ms Taurus graduation is today. Me and my buddy will go show her some support while she walk at the stage to get her
Been dating a scorpio guy, 5 months, and then he said he's seeing someone else, now they are officially together. Whatta? Just like that. 😑😳
I'm cracking up! If you've ever fallen on one, and then rolled around to try and escape the pain, only to be shoved into the wall... You know why this is funny. And yea. In the sag board. the YouTube, ha HA.
I started a new job in April, which I love. Woo hoo!! Ok now my question. My coworker likes to peep over my cubicle wall and say hi to me. Which usually scares the shit out of me because all of a sudden there is a head staring over my wall. And our cu
I understand that conflict is all around us everywhere you go, but what I don't get is why so many women at my job have conflict over non work-related matters. It's "she bumped into me", "she looked at me the wrong way", "who does she think she is". Th
What do you guys think? Do you think the U.K should leave the E.U when the time comes?
1) What are your personal values? What do you find pleasing? 2) How do you approach relationships? How do you express your love? Are you the initiator? 3) Do you get jealous easily, are you possessive? Do you want to keep your lover to yourself only? 4
I met this guy through a friend about half a year ago, I was in his town with a few mutual friends and we hung out altogether for a few days. I thought we had a great connection and seemed to have alot in common. He added me on FB and ever since then we h
We started off as fwb. lot of sex and cuddling and kissing. very attracted to each other. he is expressive in terms of sex but not in terms of real feelings. He likes knowing my feelings always but never reveals his feeling. So everyday he texts me good m