I was always curious about what you guys thought about Virgos and how they show affection, especially when their methods are different from the norm. So please add to the list if you have friends, significant others, or are Virgos yourselves who may be similar.
As some of you guys know I am sorta seeing this Virguy and I've noticed little things he does that I am still wondering if it means affection or just some of his idiosyncrasies. Sooo here is my list:
1. While he won't message very often he times his messages to be precise. For example if I tell him I'm watching a movie at home, even though I don't mind texting while watching, he won't text back until two hours pass by then say something along the lines of 'The movie should be over by now, so what did you think?'
2. He remembers little information like where my friends live if I mentioned it, but not their names despite meeting them.
3. He will never blow up my phone with emails or messages and in fact likes to be the first to end the conversation via silence. However he will send consecutive texts that have nothing to do with each other even if I don't answer.
4. No matter how small the promise, he will keep it. Including silly things like 'Promise me you'll listen to this song right before bed!'
5. Is not an initiator; he would rather keep a text-convo hanging so we can resume it the next day rather than end it and start a new one the next day. I figured this is a safety mechanism of sorts, kind of like 'I'm not bugging her, I'm just responding.'
6. Self-absorbed! He thinks he is so smart and manipulative that he can circle things around me; like if I asked him 'what's up?' he immediately asks to set up plans for the weekend. I assumed he did that because he thought I wanted to meet up then and there and he couldn't, when in truth I was just bored. But, alas, I'm a Taurus, I just roll my eyes and don't say anything to let him feel powerful.
That's what I have for now. What about you guys?
The Odd Ways That Virgo Show Affection
- Astrology Houses
- Chart Interpretation
- Chinese Horoscopes
- Moon Signs
- Astrology & Crime
- Astrology How-To
- Relationships & Astrology
- Vedic Astrology
- Zodiac Cusps
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Drink
- Science & Technology
- The Arts
- Personality Types
- The Man Cave
- The Powder Room
Like do you like someone to call or text you first?
have you ever needed help? of course you have lol! I noticed that the signs offer different types of help my observations Aries: DO NOT have time to listen to you whine and complain about you endless problems ....but they are down for the singular
Hey guys what do you think is the best exalted sign in your opinion and from your experience. Give reasons not only logical but just in general from the encounters you've had. Relationships are obviously the best source I think. And from mine Taurus mo
What do you guys think of a girl her pours her heart out to you? Let me give you the condensed version of the story. It's going to sound silly but here it is. I started talking to this guy online in January who lives in a foreign country. We really cl
I met this cancer guy 2 months ago. I initiated all contacts, we swapped numbers and Skype details on my request. I'm basically doing all leg work here and I don't really know if he is interested or is just being polite. i sneakily told him that I like h
Hey all, I am new to this forum and here to seek some help regarding dealing with Cancer man. Here are the points to explain my situation. About me : - I am a 35 yrs old pisces female, never married and been single for past 4 yrs. - Friends say t
Since I have Sun in Scorpio, and am familiar with how we think and what is important to us, I thought this forum might be the best place to ask about Dark Moon Lilith (also called Waldemath. I have just become aware of this aspect of Lilith, having before
I know I know, nothing serious comes from me, Buuuut I was just watching How I Met Your Mother, the episode about having people on the hook and being on the hook. And it suddenly hit me why most people keep someone on the hook: it´s because they are l
don't dare to come in!
probably make and app. honestly have no clue if there is one bit there should be.