Virgo Male : Why did he quit on me?

1 2 3 4 5
4/1/2011 5:29:12 PM | More
Cajunspirit

25 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

Alright, so this topic is here to clarify why this (ie me) Virgo would intermittently stop chasing a woman without warning. I covered the "Dissapearing Act" with my theory in this old post.

So! Let's begin!

You met a Virgo guy or knew him for a while... he starts showing signs of interest.
Calls you a little more, hands out a compliment, makes you feel special and speaks of arranging some dates.

Now at this point, you're head might be swelling a little!
This gracious, well groomed and talented Virgo is taking you seriously, you're enjoying yourself.
You smile, text back when you feel like it and make a little "style" on him.

You know what you want out of him, but you have not made it clear as yet. Maybe you're waiting for the right moment.
So you hold back or maybe you do the opposite, reveal too much. In this case, what the Virgo thought was light flirtation, has become a full blown sensitive time bomb which he can't really defuse without you blowing up...

So what happens is... the chasing stops. Interaction is reduced and he is suddenly less interested in running around your feet, begging for attention.

You stop and feel a little hurt or convince yourself you don't care. Though I must say, you obviously do if you're reading this.

So this will segue into my next post... WHY did this happen?
4/1/2011 5:39:10 PM | More
Cajunspirit

25 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

Right, so I'm a 2nd Decan Virgo. The Enigma. Ruled by Capricorn and have a Capricorn ascendent to boot. I'm a tad socially challenged and totally emotionally retarded. But above all, I am a man baby!

As a man, a Virgo and a Capricorn influenced individual, Logic and Practicality are the things I relate to most. I try to make sure my decisions are governed with reason, morals, ethics, logic and practicality.

A practical man knows, you have a better chance of catching a fish, by throwing more nets!

Just because I was talking to one woman, doesn't mean there are not others I am actively interested an pursuing!

But Cajun, you cry... that's wrong!
You should commit to one woman!

Here's the thing, I don't go beyond light flirtation. I don't consciously lead them on. I just discuss the possibilities.
Once I am content and secure with a woman, committing is not an issue.

Hence, we can conclude our little story. A man wants what he wants.
Unfortunately, lots of us are feeble to the power of Desire.

What he desires most, he will make the effort to achieve.
In the event, that a Virgo man was "perceived" as into you but suddenly dropped interest can be summed up in the cliche' line.
"He's just not that into you"

He desires someone else more than you, more likely than not. Or you un-bewittingly messed up your chance, by not reciprocating
Reality is cold and harsh.
4/1/2011 6:11:47 PM | More
Beergo85

28 years old male from Desert Hell

I love pie.

To summarize what Cajun said..

U applied to one or more characteristic..

1.U SUCK
2.U ARE UNINTERESTING/BORING
3.U ARE CHILDISH
4.U ARE NOT MY TYPE
5.U ARE INTELLECTUALLY RETARTED
ETC...
4/1/2011 6:18:09 PM | More
happykitsune

I do the same thing. Cast out a lot of nets, flirt with all of them, and then if one matches right I will cut off flirting with the others and become exclusive with the one. Matches are hard to come by tho..

This just gives me another reason to like virgos cus I get them in their style of flirting/seeing people. Good job on describing this
4/1/2011 8:12:05 PM | More
PlanetMercuryGirl

female from California

Sun-Virgo 15.51 Rising Sun-Aries

I'm a virgo woman and for me if I am getting to know a man then I will not ignore the fact that he might be dating other women. If we are not exclusive, what does it matter? At the same time, I don't like it when a man is so aloof to a fault. That makes a woman wonder if you even care about ANY woman. There is a fine line between giving her too little because you don't want her to think that she has it going on, and being a gentleman by just taking it day by day. The maturity level is probably not where it needs to be. I must say that if I show a man interest and then he behaves as if I am all that there is to do in the world, I get turned off. But if he acts as if he is too fly and that I should be greatful for him to be talking to me, that is a turn off too. Major. Dating different men at the same time is something that I have to get used to. I don't have the energy or the time to juggle different men. I need to connect on a deeper level so if you were to think that I am wasting a lot of time on just one or two then, so be it. Chasing a woman is something you should never do in the first place. That gets tiring. There should be somewhere you can meet in the middle. So, to answer your question, why did this happen? Because you said that the chasing stops. You want to butter her up, beg at her feet and then halt. Seems like you'd prefer "her" to start chasing you at this point. What is her sign? I'm a second decan as yourself. I can't stand dating virgo men, LoL.
4/1/2011 10:54:03 PM | More
PlanetMercuryGirl

female from California

Sun-Virgo 15.51 Rising Sun-Aries

Posted by 25thDecan
He's speaking in general because it's the norm to complain about "virgo guy just doesn't get me. He does everything right..I do everything...well I' don't do anything, I eat it up and then flirt elsewhere or tell him about other guys when I really want him and he bounces".....

I'll give the example AGAIN that he gave you(though, to be honest MEN do this....except the players would stick around and wait for the opportunity to f*^k you).
but anyhew....

"If we are not exclusive, what does it matter? At the same time, I don't like it when a man is so aloof to a fault. That makes a woman wonder if you even care about ANY woman. There is a fine line between giving her too little because you don't want her to think that she has it going on, and being a gentleman by just taking it day by day."

This is a HUGELY common way many young women approach men(not just virgo men), get dismissed and get angry and become jaded and...actually...MORE prone to being played by men who can mask NOT being like the man cajun describes. Just saying...how is it efficient for you to want someone who bounces between two extremes of affection/communication with you and then get angered when one extreme(usually the one of "I'm tired, I'm leaving) wins out?

Solution: it would behoove so many young women to look at how the guy pays them attention and then think "am I paying HIM attention? At all? Or am I reveling in what I recieve?" But..unfortunately, you will not. Even further, you will probably argue with me...as you are beginning to argue and question him. No biggie though, and please don't take this bluntness too seriously but this will continue until you've grown out of "thinking" you know and begin- in maturity- to just be.

LoL. I'm glad that you (like Cajun) were speaking "generally". My kindess gets mistaken for weakness. But ummmmm.....you pretty much covered it....ummmm ALL!! Hahahahahahahahaha! Please don't think that I was serious.

4/1/2011 11:20:57 PM | More
Sagittarius89

Can you feel the fiyaaaa?!

I don't like flirting with men or leading them on I feel like they will rape me.

I only like flirting with people I've already slept with.
4/1/2011 11:32:06 PM | More
PlanetMercuryGirl

female from California

Sun-Virgo 15.51 Rising Sun-Aries

Posted by Sagittarius89

I only like flirting with people I've already slept with.

So how do you seduce them before you've got them in the sac?
4/1/2011 11:57:50 PM | More
Sagittarius89

Can you feel the fiyaaaa?!

Posted by PlanetMercuryGirl
Posted by Sagittarius89

I only like flirting with people I've already slept with.

So how do you seduce them before you've got them in the sac?

I'm just physically jump on them
4/3/2011 8:03:24 AM | More
Cajunspirit

25 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

Posted by PlanetMercuryGirl

Agreed

The funny thing is, I sincerely believe Virgo women get this with Virgo men, however, they still overlook us in favour of the more emotional and expressive signs (Cancer, Sag, Gems). Which sucks, really....

Hallelujah

Exactly

I can't stand dating virgo men, LoL.

Why?
4/3/2011 5:02:56 PM | More
PlanetMercuryGirl

female from California

Sun-Virgo 15.51 Rising Sun-Aries

Well Cajun, you said that you believe that Virgo women get you. They overlook virgo men for the more expressive signs because they do just that: express. Virgo men are just like the women. We are heavily gaurded and we need someone that can bring out what we are really feeling inside. Deep down we want to find that person that we can express with. I personally love to hear about how emotional cancers, pisces and scorpios can be. I totally want to give someone my emotional side but to the one that deserves it. In the process we miss out sometimes because we can be slow to warm. For you to want the girl to chase you, well....that is what is making you miss out. Being a man, there are things that you just have to do. I know that I said that chasing is something that you shouldn't do and that it can get tiring but I didn't mean to forget what being a gentleman is. If you felt the need to halt the attention that you were giving to her then you should expect what the consequences have become. If you didn't want it to come to this then maybe you should have thought more about how you approached her in the beginning. Even out your flow of things from the start. If you want to talk to the girl, then talk to her. But don't try and test her by changing your flow. No woman wants a man that plays games

Why can't I stand dating virgo men? Because they don't express themselves, LoL. I just don't like games, to tell you the truth. Sometimes they can act like they like a woman and then they get to this point (like yourself) where they feel the need to back off a little. I know that it doesn't mean that they are not interested. It's just an indicator that they are not sure if the feeling is being reciprocated in the same volume as his own. He kind of starts to act like he doesn't care but it's not hard to see right through all of that (well with me at least). And also (LoL) I heard that they are not freaky enough. I can't have that, LoL.

4/3/2011 7:50:20 PM | More
Cajunspirit

25 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

Posted by PlanetMercuryGirl

That's the advantage Virgals have, you can read and understand us men.
Why you would pick a finnicky, unstable, unreliable, emotionally needy man is beyond me. But to each their own.

Virgo men not freaky???
Have you met my brother-from-another-mother 25thDecan?

Worse yet, Sortilege and virgo69.

You gotta be nuuuutzzz!
4/3/2011 8:13:19 PM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

Virgo man not freaky? Ummmm, ermmmm. Whoa. Oh yes they are. Underneath that Brooks Bros. suit beats the heart of a complete animal. Pocket protector optional.
4/3/2011 8:16:06 PM | More
Cajunspirit

25 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

Posted by venusianbull

Tell 'em!
4/3/2011 9:08:50 PM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

Posted by Cajunspirit
Posted by venusianbull

Tell 'em!

I could, but I'm trying to protect the innocent.
1 2 3 4 5