Virgos: Usually this clingy/in need of reassurance

2/6/2012 6:52:27 PM | More
transcendentbull

Are virgos usually very clingy when they like someone? This virgo keeps bringing up how a simple text sends him into an overanalytical mood, he has mentioned how my lack of always wanting to hang out has made him upset, etc. He is constantly vying for reassurance. He is very touchy, always asking to be around me, and so on. I can't stand it. As a Taurus I need my space. We have hung out only a few times and he is already talking about getting serious. Are virgos normally like this? I might need to steer clear of them. Eek.
2/6/2012 10:14:11 PM | More
Amandus

22 years old male from California  USA

Sun Virgo 15°33'35 in house 2

Does he even know you're dating around?
2/6/2012 10:17:18 PM | More
transcendentbull

I've made it clear that I'm a very slow moving person, he knows that its nothing serious right now. I have said that. I am not dating around though, I'm not seeing anyone nor and I going out with anyone.
2/6/2012 10:24:36 PM | More
RealTalk

Posted by transcendentbull

That's called insecurity & he sounds like he'll go upside your head. Yeah, I'd steer clear too. Being a Virgo is irrelevant.
2/14/2012 1:56:22 AM | More
nakedgirlavalanche

I'm a virgo and I'm usually distant as treetrunk when it comes to anything from friendship to relationships, I like my space.
2/20/2012 9:47:34 PM | More
sv

29 years old male from Yurop

If we disappear and seem distant it's bad. If we are close and clingy, it's bad too. Make up your minds girls.

2/21/2012 5:17:39 PM | More
capbaby

they can be if they have been hurt in the past. trust becomes an issue. and virgo's tend to have paranoia.

Cap's have this tendency too, which is why virgo and I relate so well..
2/26/2012 8:39:16 PM | More
TucsonVirgo

The virgo you are speaking of sounds much like myself. As sv said, we Virgos can never win. If we take time to ourselves to think over our situation, we're being too distant and not expressing ourselves; I can already hear the stereotypical lies about Virgos being "frigid" and "heartless". Yet, when we act true to ourselves, and perhaps come on a bit too strong, we're equally as bad. Someone has to make up their mind as to what they want!
2/26/2012 9:04:04 PM | More
capbaby

Posted by Brimstone
in my experience clingy virgos are the ones you need to run from. needing reassurance is normal for everyone once in awhile, but a clingy virgo??? bad, bad sign.

i have known some who were stalkers/harassers/predators and they all exhibited clingy behavior which they pulled out of their stalking/harassing/predatory material.

bRim

whats the rising sign? mine is a scorpio rising. Enough said.
2/26/2012 9:10:34 PM | More
RealTalk

Posted by TucsonVirgo

You got a point there. My mom seldom tells me I don't realize when I have won. Sometimes I can go on & on about a situation & it's sooooooooo not called for. I'm learning to break that. That's really bad.
2/27/2012 6:58:29 AM | More
Qbone

54 years old male from Norway

Planetary Positions

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

2/27/2012 7:00:03 AM | More
Qbone

54 years old male from Norway

Planetary Positions

Usual Virgo B.S. again………!

Being clingy has nothing to do with the star signs, it is personal feelings comes from insecurities generated by the past experiences or other partner’s behaviours (intentionally or unintentionally).

I am afraid that you will be clingy too as in long run the tide will turn.

Be truthful and honest to your partner, or karma will catch up with you.
2/27/2012 9:04:17 AM | More
CLCNY30

Creative Virgo

Weird. I'm neither clingy or distant.

I've never felt I was either, and was happy to have it reaffirmed by boyfriends who claimed that was one of the things they loved about me--that I gave them their space (using this opportunity to spend time with myself as well), but was still there when they needed me.

The Virgo females I know seem this way as well, and the males may come off as a little cold--but I think that's how guys are in general (trying to seem calm/cool/collected, while still craving love and attention).

2/27/2012 1:11:05 PM | More
TucsonVirgo

Posted by Qbone
Usual Virgo B.S. again………!

I am afraid that you will be clingy too as in long run the tide will turn.

Be truthful and honest to your partner, or karma will catch up with you.

I would disagree, I think that this kind of behavior is more prevalent among those born in late August and early September than just about anyone else.
3/2/2012 2:13:55 AM | More
PlanetMercuryGirl

female from California

Sun-Virgo 15.51 Rising Sun-Aries

Most of the Virgos that I know are passive if you don't know them well. You have to kind of gain their trust and that only happens after they have peeped you out for a while. When a Virgo open's its heart, they give A LOT! They just want to be sure that their kindness isn't taken for weakness. Also, we like our time alone also, probably more so than not. So like someone said before, for your Virgo to be clingy may not be a good thing. Taurus and Virgos are supposed to be good matches too. I'm with a Pisces and I love that we both can become one for days and then give each other time to woolgather. I mean, we're in the same building but we kind of get a feel for when the other needs space. Highly unlikely that Virgos are clingy.