June 21st: Gemini or Cancer?

I've noticed that on certain websites they will list celebrities born on the same day as different signs. For instance:
female from July 11

Lana Del Rey - Gemini
Born: June 21, 1986, 9:00 AM

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge - Cancer
Born: June 21, 1982, 9:03 PM

Can a matter of hours make that much of a difference?
Who's born on this day? Which sign do you feel is closer to your personality?
female from July 11
LOL Hard to say with Lana Del Rey. I feel her air and water.
The Prince is full on water for me. I get strong Crab vibes from him.
female from July 11
Posted by CluelessCancer
Posted by LunarMaiden
LOL Hard to say with Lana Del Rey. I feel her air and water.
The Prince is full on water for me. I get strong Crab vibes from him.

Me too honestly. Lana seems like a zombie, what's up with those blank eyes.

She's fake.

Fake nose, fake lips, fake hair. Could be botox too. Hope not she's too young for that.

She may have had to bend over the casting couch a few times too in order to further her career. That can be soul wrenching.
39 years old male from Canada
Mercurian and Venusian First Decan Leo. Third Decan Aquarius Rising.
It all comes right down to the hour/minute. And as far as Decans are concerned, it can make all the difference.
female from July 11
Posted by xMoonMan
Posted by LunarMaiden

Lana Del Rey - Gemini
Born: June 21, 1986, 9:00 AM

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge - Cancer
Born: June 21, 1982, 9:03 PM

Can a matter of hours make that much of a difference?

Yeah it makes a difference as it is near the cusp (29??)

ooops, I said cusp, now seraph will be riding my astro ass! Giddy up.

Well let me know when it happens I will make some popcorn.
Sun Cancer Moon Cancer Ascendant Sagittarius
Yeah it's the actual birth time and matter of minutes. I'm 21st June 82 as well, at 22:25 Pm, and I'm at 0'05 degrees in Cancer according to several astrocharts.
Cancer is from June 22 (Sidereal from july 15, I find this more believable)...
39 years old male from Canada
Mercurian and Venusian First Decan Leo. Third Decan Aquarius Rising.
Posted by xMoonMan
Posted by seraph
And as far as Decans are concerned, it can make all the difference.
Shut up!

Hey guys I've been on here on in off with my Cappy guy. Trying to tap mainly inside a general insight on a Cappy guys emotional mechanisms. It's been three years with my Cappy in a long distance relationship. It's had its challenges as my Cappy after a ye
I was mad because he was on computer the entire time.. playing his game. I was also stressed from school. So he came back after his game, and I got mad and turned to the side. He kept trying to cheer me up, and I started crying for no reason. He grew
Please write the name/names of some of your favorite books. I want to read some new things.
Share your favorite tattoos/tattoo ideas! Sidenote: I want to get an Aquarius tattoo but being an Aquarius, I don't want it to be stereotypical- go figure! -___- So any Aqua tat ideas appreciated as well. https://i.imgur.com/mMNYycI.jpg https:/
I had a dream last night that my Virgo FWB got me pregnant and I was freaking a little cause I am still married(seperated) and my husband and I haven't slept together in months..... so in my dream I was wondering if I should even tell the Virgo I was havi
Curious if there's any relevance to pulling a chart like this. Perhaps it would be like a synastry X's 2 chart ? Thoughts, Opine?
Ok, so a guy asked me whether I've been in love before. I said yes I have. He turns around and says : I wish that guy was me. What is he trying to tell me? Thank you for your help.
How do Sagittarius people take rejection when they feel blown off? What is the typical response?
Hi All, Ok so questions... I hear the top 5 planets when determining if a relationship will be successful is Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars.... Venus and Mars standing out more. I'm coming across guys who have harmonious and compatible Suns wi
just thought I make a thread for this question because I really like everybodys point of view on this subject. And you can be firm and honest with me. I won't bite. it's your opinion that matters. I won't judge you for it nor will I disagree with your opi
Would you agree that someone's aura intertwines with yours and can affect your energy because of your sexual encounters with them. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/2e/d8/182ed8187f04258dde3a604380331dea.jpg
Non-stop, except for gas. Awake 40+ hours straight. Pity I didn't kill myself driving off the road, asleep at the wheel. I'm disappointed. I don't remember 5 miles of it , though. That happens, and sometimes you'll drive for miles and be so exhaust
What is the dumbest sign/placement in your experience. I go with Capricorn, they have good discipline and work ethic but cannot think, IMO.