Do scorpios and cancers really get along?

Ive been having this flirtatious battle with a co worker (cancer) for almost two weeks and let me say it hasnt been sw
female from Michigan
Ive been having this flirtatious "battle" with a co worker (cancer) for almost two weeks and let me say it hasnt been sweet and flattering. We give each other this stare but yet we bite each others heads off. He jokes around about texting and calling me but never asked for my number. I thought cancers was suppose to be sweet and sensitive so why are things so tense? I never wanted a guy to just ask for my number so bad before, Im just not up for being a sarcastic marker 24/7 right now. As much as I use to cringe at the thought of cancers being so vulnerable it would actually be a breath of fresh air from a wishy washy cap
female from Michigan
Any insights?
from a figment of your imagination.
She loved mysteries so much that she became one.
Crabapples, enjoy the tease, it facilities their sideways movement of seduction, whilst keeping them/you at a safe distance, outside of their shell...although on the other side of this, at worst, it could merely translate across, as a Crabcake who is a complete turd.
female from July 11
This doesn't sound very romantic. Perhaps you guys are just flirt buddies.

If Scorpio can stay in their place we get along fine.
female from Michigan
Maybe Ive ran into a crabby turd lol things can start off so simple as a smile then he'll ruin it with "what are you smiling at" but yet gives me the stare of lust all day. if this is some type of defense mechanism then its really dumb
upfront.....subtle....sporadic.....creative....psychic....u name it i got it! :
A big no! he obviously likes you, but the defense mechanism kinda works against us crabs! its really butterty but iunfortunately true and that is our butterty flaw! :/ i like a scorp too and let me tell you the way you people are beautiful ... i tend to be more chickeny than funny and mess it up!!!
male
Sometimes they even marry.
male
Posted by Tini
it would actually be a breath of fresh air from a wishy washy cap

Scorpio words:
A cap must work. A cap that ain't working isn't getting / reaching zen. And a cap hasn't reached zen is a cancer.
❤.....
Posted by krebbsmann

Dare to show some vulnerability and you'll be fine.
female from Michigan
@moonman The only thing I know about him that could pinpoint some things is that his birthday is july 8th 1987

@Sergin that is a interesting saying. Could you go more in depth?
male

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

male
Posted by Tini

@Sergin that is a interesting saying. Could you go more in depth?
male

---------
Capricorn

=== About Capricorns with a smile ===

For the first sight - sadly s|-||t. Capricorn motto is - no matter how f***kin' s|-||t I'm feeling today, it will be more f***kin' s|-||t tomorrow. He masks himself, son of a ***tch, he masks himself that he is an active human being with a lot of energy because he doesn't want to have a kick because of his sad face from the people. But he gets all of it anyway.
Capricorn gets happiness only by the one way - working hard as he was -> damn working. Lounging/loafing (without any kind of work|activity) capricorn is a dead capricorn.
If he was taken out of a chance to work, he will be creating a lot of strange deals, coz without any deal he won't reach zen , and capricorn who hadn't reached zen is a cancer.
Do You need it?
From the beginning it seems that he is gentle|meek and *handy*. But if he gets any chance he will kick your ass with his gnarled horns. With a great pleasure will do it if You're a Gemini or a Leo - he can't stand these signs because of their playfulness (doesn't suitable for their status).
Foxy. mmmmmmmm tricky hm / some combination of words 'tricky' and 'ass'/ .
Miserly - but not always. Best of all feels himself when hugging with a bag of money (in the arms).
He likes to kid people (LOL - added by me ) can't stop himself even when it is coming a little bit danger (when the situation is heating up) but he makes it so skillfully that he feels amazingly (some kind of a weird word meaning that a man dick feeling lucky) when it comes safe to him (to be dry from water).
(Haha - added by me) Generally he's not a dirty dog (???) though it seems he is.
(Attention - added by me) When choosing a partner he is ruled by his mind and common sense / good sense / savvy and consideration (computation) that's why he is happy, f****n' dog, in his private/personal life as nobody else.

female from July 11
Posted by xMoonMan
Posted by LunarMaiden
...Perhaps you guys are just flirt buddies.

I love this!

I'm going to have to remeber this one for future use, Lunar.

LOL MoonMan are you looking for a flirt buddy?
female from July 11
Posted by xMoonMan
Posted by LunarMaiden
Posted by xMoonMan
Posted by LunarMaiden
...Perhaps you guys are just flirt buddies.

I love this!

I'm going to have to remeber this one for future use, Lunar.

LOL MoonMan are you looking for a flirt buddy?

hehehe, yeah, flirting's fun, I think most people enjoy flirting from time to time.

It's the phrase "flirt buddy"...did you come up with that or has it been around for a while?
I never heard it used before.

I made it up after recognizing that some people may never move out of the flirtation zone. There is a guy that I flirt with often over text but I have no interest in taking it further. He's my flirt buddy.

...together? 😂😂😂 What would happen? I am spaced out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVsoJP15Tm0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2oaXxvP7M8 COCONUT COUNT: @FknNerd-4 @MzSaaaag-4 @Starwars-4 @LivenLuv-3 @Effervescent-3 @Cancan26-3 @AneemA08 -3 @Ssuperman-3 @Ram416-3
How do you feel about the term "taking a break" and what does it entail for you in regards to relationships? How does it come across when you're on the other end of said "break"? I recently called a break on someone I'm seeing because I feel that a
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/33z3d6g.png[/IMG] For more: http://www.fridacastelli.com/gallery.php?type=1
kind of late but, i think its too different. things can change but still have the same vibe.. but i guess its probably because George Lucas sold it to Disney...and there barley any Jedi stuff in rogue one and you have to admit the last scene where there
Aries Moons @Damnata @-elle- Vs. Gem Mars @sakuraflowers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eB0CcuPYhk
What are the tell tale signs that a Libra (man or woman) is looking to rekindle things? What will they typically say/do to to get your attention again? Personal experience is always welcomed.
there's several, i won't mention them, cause i hate being rejected but there's some really funny interesting people here
How do Sagittarius people take rejection when they feel blown off? What is the typical response?
Can everyone please tell this moron that I had been here for long enough with one account? I am not sensitive to a lot of crap but when some bozo is telling me daily i have several accountsnandnone as Taurus woman it pisses me off for whatever reason I c
Share your thoughts on anything.
Can anyone help me understand how to manifest using the Law of Attraction? Detailed steps would be very helpful. Thank you! :D
I met Aqua who has a Cappy Moon; Venus in Pisces; Mars in late degree Libra (28 degrees I think). Also, he has the dreaded Saturn in 5th tightly conj Chiron there in Pisces while that Saturn is square his Moon by 7 degrees. His Uranus in 11th is opposite
i still don't figure much what 'opposites' means and how works in a match? can be the most compatible or is like 50/50?