Signs that a Capricorn Man Likes You

49 years old female from Small Town, USA
Mrs Aqua
The Capricorn man is an irresistible snake charmer who's extremely sharp and humorous. These men and women are really career-driven and are generally always geared towards their personal advancement. Its quite unusual that a person queries the probability that a Capricorn man cares for her, for when he loves he makes it known. He will smother you with love and appreciation and other men will have difficulties keeping up.

On the other hand, there are actually stages to a Capricorn man's affection. Just before he falls head over heels in love with you, he could may appear reserved and secretive. It is at this stage that girls may feel perplexed about what a Capricorn man is feeling. Fortunately, there are numerous signs to find out if a Capricorn man fancies you sufficiently to fall head over heels. Stay with me to uncover the facts.

Simply because Capricorn men are extremely goal oriented, they take their professions very seriously. Occasionally, possibly too seriously. Men who're kids of the Capricorn want to know what your targets are, and could indulge you in vignettes of discussion about how your work was in a certain day. Capricorn men find women with similar goals and profession outlook irresistible. If the characteristics of your work and his are even just slightly related, there is no doubt that you could gain this guys heart in no time.

Behind a Capricorn mans total seriousness lies a really thick funny bone. Capricorn men are really comical with a sense of humor usually laced with wit. These people can behave like clowns, but only if they regard you worthy of witnessing their jester side. A Capricorn man only exhibits his true colors to individuals whom they are secure with. If a Capricorn man jokes around with you a little too frequently, its totally obvious that he desires you. The ideal thing to do to reel him in even more is to display your humorous side as well

Capricorn men have big individual spheres of comfort. They are naturally not touchy-feely, but if a Capricorn guy enables you to inch just a little too near to him, then the cat's out of the bag. This man desires you. Capricorn men treasure their private space. If they let you on the inside, however, you are more than just adored. The probability is excellent that you're cherished.

49 years old female from Small Town, USA
Mrs Aqua
No, it does not!! LMAO!
23 years old male from North Carolina, USA
Kamikaze Failure Sniper (Kamikaze Shippai Sogekihei)
I'm starting think the Cap women are the snake charmers because I'm flattered! But me no. I know I can, just don't want to.
He won't tell you until 25yrs later.

Idk, but imo when a Cap likes someone either he goes silent or get really nervous around them.
male from cap sun, cancer moon, leo asc
"Merc and venus sag, mars cap"
At least some capricorn women finally started appreciating us cap men. For awhile even the females didn't want us . Metaphysical said we make good friends but not mates, she compared us to taking medicine for an illness. And the effects being worse than the originial illness . That dating us may cause suicide ideation and diarrhea or something to that effect . I was beginning to become paranoid and make the claim clueless has multiple accounts, since she despises cap men . And that's why even the cap women on these forums don't even like the cap men .
In love with a great Gob of buttere
D'awwh. I
"*********************** female, Married,
i thought of cap and saturn and this show was on:

< width="560" height="315" ="

lol frugality overkill.
"*********************** female, Married,
Posted by mrdesperado

mr. desperate, there's alot of smilies! O_O

new feature?

awww i saw some single cappy women loving you guys.
male from cap sun, cancer moon, leo asc
"Merc and venus sag, mars cap"
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by mrdesperado

mr. desperate, there's alot of smilies! O_O

new feature?

awww i saw some single cappy women loving you guys.
actually their tongue sticking out pics and no I was just in a fun mood . And truecaps appreciation doesn't seem to sincere, considering she pasted something from some other site . No actual data or stories of friends, so how genuine is it really?
Posted by mrdesperado

Cap men with some water in them can be very endearing.

I've got to say that this really cracked me up: "That dating us may cause suicide ideation and diarrhea or something to that effect"
LOL!!!!
"*********************** female, Married,
Posted by mrdesperado
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by mrdesperado

mr. desperate, there's alot of smilies! O_O
new feature?
awww i saw some single cappy women loving you guys.

i get what you mean. Copy paste copy paste. Well it's better that i suppose than making up something that isn't true, and lie out of your teeth. That's better at least right?
male from cap sun, cancer moon, leo asc
"Merc and venus sag, mars cap"
Posted by SpiceNSugar
Posted by mrdesperado

Cap men with some water in them can be very endearing.

LOL!!!!
Lol she really did say that, I can't recall the exact thread though. My merc in sag went on vacation. So I responded back in that thread, that if I join a dating website. I'm going to say dating me may cause suicide ideation, intense migraines, and possible diarrhea, if you're interested message me .
male from cap sun, cancer moon, leo asc
"Merc and venus sag, mars cap"
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by mrdesperado
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by mrdesperado

mr. desperate, there's alot of smilies! O_O
new feature?
awww i saw some single cappy women loving you guys.

Of course, I'm just teasing her. And yeah, I don't think I've used that many emoticons since my aquarius thread on aqua board. Sometimes I'm an emoticon just like me, what can I say. It's often hard to instill playful sarcasm online without them. But these new emoticons, cause me to not want to use them as much. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya . = playful sarcasm
Posted by mrdesperado

That would be funny to try and see how many people would respond LOL!!!
male from cap sun, cancer moon, leo asc
"Merc and venus sag, mars cap"
Posted by Metaphysicalreciprocity
Oh, hush...I said that the benefits of dating a Cap man don't outweigh the risks associated with you guys; pretty much like a myriad of pharmaceutical drugs.

Can't believe you still remember that. Lol

But you know I adore you guys and my horrible comparison is only a defense mechanism that came as a result of a Cap man breaking my heart in the past. Actually, that's been the only time my heart has been broken...the Cancer guy merely gave it a contusion. treetrunking contusion that has taken 8 months to heal. Bleh.

My best guy friend is a Cap and I have sincerely never felt like someone was my soulmate until he came along. He understands me unlike anyone before...and everything's just better when he's around. I love him so much.
I know, I remember you saying you like them a lot for friends. My memory is like an elephant. You're lucky you're a capricorn, otherwise such atrocities would be met by the stern justice of saturn . Sorry you got burnt though. But yeah, it really is funny that even truecap, who is a capricorn just pasted regurgitated data .

Can you be too ugly for love? I don't feel I'm that bad looking, although maybe only 4 or 5 out of 10 for looks. However, recently I've had a real bad run of luck with girls just flat our blanking me, not wanting to talk or have anything to do with me.
Well not like a full on unibrow. But small hairs in between the eyebrows. Not talking Arab eyebrows, but I actually noticed when I was a teenager that all my main group of male friends had to some level or another, hairs in between, and that's including t
I've noticed many mistakes are made when things are done in a hasty manner. Of course you want to beat the competition, but without all the information you don't make correct decisions. Guessing isn't accurate assessment .
aquarians are so damn cold and communicate naturally with everybody, so how can i know if I'm special somehow to them?
I was mad because he was on computer the entire time.. playing his game. I was also stressed from school. So he came back after his game, and I got mad and turned to the side. He kept trying to cheer me up, and I started crying for no reason. He grew
Let lose, be yourself, vent it all out if you must. Fellow Stingers and Scorpion Dominants, this is your place to go cra
What placements do you feel or notice the most?
On vacay n the women in my group go jewlery shopping but only get card n item number so when they go hom their boyfriends will order n pay for them. The say no that's for them to pay. They both Asian with white men not sure if cultural ? I find it sick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1YBuz0XwxM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2oaXxvP7M8 COCONUT COUNT @FknNerd-4 @MzSaaaag-4 @Starwars-4 @LivenLuv-6 @Effervescent-3 @AneemA08 -6 @Ssuperman-4 @Ram416-6
Share your favorite tattoos/tattoo ideas! Sidenote: I want to get an Aquarius tattoo but being an Aquarius, I don't want it to be stereotypical- go figure! -___- So any Aqua tat ideas appreciated as well. https://i.imgur.com/mMNYycI.jpg https:/
How do Sagittarius people take rejection when they feel blown off? What is the typical response?
any member. No holds barred, bro. feel free to attack their tier... just keep it funny and don't start fighting for real. fake fighting is fine tho.