Capricorn Male with Venus in Aquarius?

aries415
I have been reading through the forums and came across a few times where people mentioning that Capricorns with Venus in Aquarius are difficult lovers. Can you guys shed more light? My cappy has Venus in Aquarius and has the Moon in Virgo. I did a chart because I was interested and was quite amazed at some of his characteristics; however I would like to hear more characteristics from your experiences.

Things have been going better between us since the holidays because he had two weeks off work so he had more down time; therefore we spent more time together which of course made me more content with him. I took him out for his birthday on the 11th and we had a great time. We went out for drinks and I guess he saw a more cool side to me other than in the bedroom..lol We can talk about anything??_ I really wanted him to see another side to me rather than the sweet woman that he always say that I am because honestly that makes me seem boring..lol I am no where near sweet. And I know how well men adores a sweet woman but loves a feisty woman as well so I wanted to show him that side of me.

I felt as if we were best friends on the date instead of lovers because we were laughing and joking the entire night like I would do with my closest friends and as a result of this we both were being flirted with by other people..lol I read that Venus in Aquarius people prefer lovers that will give them that sense of friendship. I am seeing that this is what makes him more comfortable with me compared to more intimate moments where he gives his body and soul to me then like that he pulls away.
ElvisStalinWoods
As a cappy with Venus in Aqua, I can say that becoming more a friend to him than anything else to him is a pretty good path, he will admire you for a long while. But he won't want to take it any further a good while(at leas emotionally). He'll have alot of trust factors to slice through before really and fully letting you in.But if he hasn't strayed his attention to any other potentials, then I'd say you're on a good track. There's notmuch you can do until he wants to stop flying, land and run with you(if you sorta get my drift, I always use odd reference terms). Not sure what else I can say to see if my insight is on the money as I'm not quite sure if any of the other signs in my chart might have a relation to how I deal with a potential S/O. But I'd be glad for someone to correct my theory/opinion to help you out in a better fashion.

Best of luck and hang in there, you might be in for a slightly lengthy back and forth, but it's worth it .
lnana04
So what do you know, I recently discovered that my dad has an aqua venus. 45yrs old and still single. From what I remember about his past relationships, he wasn't difficult to deal with, but he was a flirt and a serious cheater. I remember having the duty of sitting by the phone answering it when his girl-friend was around because MULTIPLE women would call. The one that got away from him was a Leo(they dated for like 7-8yrs) and they still are close and go out from time to time. He didn't have any plans on marrying her then and don't now, especially not since she's in a relationships with someone else, yet she's the one that got away. That was probably the closest that he's ever been, and will be, to marriage. I find it interesting that he still sees her a bit since she's connected to someone else, but this seems to be an Aqua thing. I think
that connection allows them to detach and be free whenever they want.

In a nutshell if he's not serious then I wouldn't waste my time. You can force absolutely nothing from him. Seeing you in every light under the sun won't matter, if he doesn't have a real commitment in mind.
Pidelight
Chiming in...my Cap is an aqua in Venus. We've been through many ups and downs over our last 20 plus years together (I'm a Pisces)but we survived and at present are thriving in a way that uplifts us both like never before. It took him a long time to trust his feelings for me and to realize what a good woman and relationship we have. There was drama in the early years but that has passed and we are without a doubt not only soulmates but bestfriends now and always. It wasn't easy but definitely worth it. I too am an aqua in Venus so that helped me in some ways to understand him in a way other women in the past could not. Patience trying they (Cap guys with this placement) can be but a great catch when ready to be caught.
ACreator24
Posted by Pidelight

@Pridelight WOW reading your comment I would say this is exactly the relationship I've had with my Pisces wife. Is it possible that within the past three months I've just now "fallen" for her? I'm really stepping up my love for her and it feels like I'm in love with her. Never really felt this way before. It feels like Real love, not the love I thought was love if that makes sense. I'm completely hers. I've always had my reservations about her due to initial drama and a cheating episode before we married. We married because I never had an excuse to dump my best friend. Plus she kept coming around like a stray cat. Several weeks into an extended work trip I realized that I couldn't live without her. Poor girl had to wait four years before I asked her to marry me. I never regretted it, but within the past few months I do regret being an ass in the early years. We've connected like never before. I look forward to the next 24 years!
Greentea
I dont wamt my partner to just be my.partner. I wamt them to be my partner, my lover, my confidant, my best friend, my cheerleader....my EVERYTHING!!

....Because, frankly, that is what I will give of myself.

I'm a Cap female with Venus in Aqua.
Koniucha
Just want to add That Venus-Uranus aspects are similar.

I have the sextile and feel the same way. I want a friend first. A friend I do it with lol
Gobshite
Posted by lnana04
that connection allows them to detach and be free whenever they want.

Moon and Mars? Those could shed further light...
Koniucha
Posted by DonnaElvira77
My brother has it I knew two cap guys with it.....single for long periods....and not into relationships all the time..just not about that.

Yeah, I always seem to have a crush on a guy that has Aqua Venus or some form of Venus-Uranus. Kind of sucks, but I have Venus sextile Uranus natally.
Gobshite
Great responses so far.

The problem with people, nowadays, is that they want it all NOW. They don't have the patience, they don't want to work towards a long-term goal, and they eschew any virtues the other person has because things don't align with their selfish, unrealistic fantasies (even if those qualities greatly outweigh the perceived 'negatives').

And people wonder why divorce rates are soaring. treetrunking idiots...
Gobshite
Posted by Koniucha
Just want to add That Venus-Uranus aspects are similar.

*blows some fairy dust... and a year's supply of condoms*
Koniucha
Posted by Gobbuttere
Posted by Koniucha
Just want to add That Venus-Uranus aspects are similar.

*blows some fairy dust... and a year's supply of condoms*

Oooo, I do hope that works
wagtail
Cap w/Aqua Venus = Best friend.
In every sense of the word- if you capture their attention and adoration they are by your side for life.

Westsidekodak
Westsidekodak
Do you guys ever have recurring dreams? I always seem to have one with me in a castle trying to hide from a dragon who blows up the castle and sets off nuclear explosions. Any guesses on what that means? what are your reoccurring dreams like?
STARPISCESWAR
STARPISCESWAR
Testing
STARPISCESWAR
STARPISCESWAR
Testing
exxtasyx
exxtasyx
Moon Square Saturn: in Leo:
ttorres_86
ttorres_86
I need serious advice. I am a 29 year old Virgo woman who is dating a 22 year old male Aries. We have been together for a year and 5 months. I really love him and he tells me he loves me all the time. I am currently 4 months pregnant with his first child.
Shellyd238
Shellyd238
...And now he's lost interest...*sigh* I can't even say what happened for sure. He was out of the country, and text'd me as soon as he was back, seemed pretty excited to meet and catch up soon,. Then it took him 2 weeks to find the time to come visit,
JURR
JURR
I have Aquarius friends and I love them, Aries and Aquarius supposedly get along.. but 9 times out of 10 I actually find them to be quite hostile, argumentative and extremely snobbish! Which is a shame because the few that I do get a long with, I really g
MoonArtist
MoonArtist
Isn't it GLORIOUS? :D
HouseCleaning
HouseCleaning
@DonnaElvira77, age unknown, deleted her user account peacefully February 7, 2016 from her home presumably. She leaves behind myriad of dead links, quoted messages, 404 messages, and loops back to our profile pages. DonnaElvira77 was a kind sensitive Canc
Crabra
Crabra
Holy shit! I don't know if it lasted 60 seconds or 60 minutes. Fuck! Do you guys have to conquer everything?1?! Mind = blown My ass = dominated That is all... B-) :-*
Taureye
Taureye
Calmness of my beating heart, Why do you storm so often, This world was never yours from the start, But it doesn't mean you shouldn't soften, You are love wrapped up in an electrical impulse, You are hope covered in an invaluable cage, Free yourself