Capricorn man in love ?

1 2
6/15/2010 12:33:39 PM | More
lovem08

There was this capricorn man I seen a few times at parties and random get together who was friends with my best friend, I never noticed him before and he keep kinda quite and kept to himself. Then I told my best friend to invite him to a cookout we had and from some reason I just felt like he was into me from his body language then later that night we went to a party and he was eying me the whole night and i made the move to go up and talk to him and we were all up on each other the whole night holding hands and hugging, no kissing though. Ever since then hes been texting me calling me baby, and beautiful and saying I make him feel real special. Is this typical Capricorn behavior ? I don't want him just saying all this stuff to me then saying to other girls as well. Im a cancer btw. Any insight on capricorn men would be great.
6/15/2010 1:28:41 PM | More
tiki33

Oxytocin, when it’s got you hooked on

Yes it's typical and no it doesn't mean he's in love...He most likely has a few women lingering around him at any given time but you are worth pursuing or he wouldn't waste his time, he's getting to know you...Cancer and Cap argh, he's going to drive you nuts with his coldness and lack of affection. Some caps have fire in there chart and can seem a bit extroverted and yet are very reserved at the same time, being a bit extroverted helps with getting the ladies attention, affectionate but never really pushing any boundaries....Good luck with this one
6/15/2010 1:46:03 PM | More
justSophs

31 years old

I'm a Cancer with plenty of Cap experience. Just be careful and don't try to move too quick n be all emotional and no tantrums. Give more advice later if needed. Not feeling well. :-)
6/17/2010 1:16:14 PM | More
july66

All of your responses are soooooooo true about Cap men.

My cappie in the beginning was the chaser, but he didn't realize that I was already aware of that type of behavaior with my Virgo ex so I already knew the game and knew how to play. All the sweet talk went in one ear and I kept my guard up because I wasn't falling for that BS again. So, I took my time with my Cap. He did and still do the majority of the calling, texting etc. During the first year I let him do all the chasing. I don't over do it, its seems the more I pull away the more he wants me and I'm loving it.
6/20/2010 6:08:33 PM | More
lovem08

Well the thing is hes younger then me, I'm 23 and hes 20. Lately we been hanging out and hes been all up on me kissing me, hugging me. I invited him to a party and we hung out for like 2 hours and everything was cool and then he pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to leave the party and go out and do somethings and I said things like what, you wanna have sex with me or something, and he said well yeah if you want to, and his penis was like rock hard in his pants cause I could feel it on my leg when he was standing in front of me. I was like no Im not just going to have sex with you cause Im not that type of girl, and he kept saying he did like and there was nothing wrong with us having sex and becoming something more, and I feel like he was just saying that because he wants to have sex so he thinks if he says oh we could be in relationship to will make me want to have sex with him more it isnt going to work. I really liked him and wanted to get to know him but Im not just going to have sex with him. Now hes texting me saying he does like me and think Im cool saying of course I want to have sex with you cause Im a man but I do really like you and would love to somebody with someone like you and he said it was too bad that I cant see that Im too blinded by the fact he wants to have sex with me. I just dont know what to do or dont know what to think.
6/20/2010 8:30:42 PM | More
tiki33

Oxytocin, when it’s got you hooked on

What's with the confusion? Either have sex with him or leave the dude alone...He wants sex with you not love, not relationship and no you won't get a relationship out of him if you have sex with him too soon, on his terms, do it his way, I a huge majority of women tend to hope that's the case but really that's the exception to the rule, most of us are not the exception...You can take a chance and have sex and see were it goes but don't be surprised if it leads to nowhere but more sex which leads to more confusion and not much more than that.

6/20/2010 11:03:08 PM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Capricorns are very slow at showing their emotions, so please don't let him fool you. If he's attractive to you he will show interest in many ways but that will normally change because he will begin to be very caution. He's definitely not in love!!! Because they tend to pull away after things are moving too fast. They will still have feelings for you they just need a lot of time to really trust a woman. This can take a long time. They are very cold hearted and stubborn sometimes so beware. Don't look for him to verbally express his feelings because that could be a very long time. They are very good in bed. They like to get to really know a person before they show their true feelings. They will analyze everything and remember everything yall talk about so be truthful with him because that's a step towards trust with a capricorn man.

Posted by lovem08

6/20/2010 11:36:21 PM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Posted by lovem08

6/21/2010 7:02:11 AM | More
justSophs

31 years old

Yea girl, he's not in love he's trying to screw. I hate to say it but don't get caught up with the young Caps. When their life isn't in some type of order or direction then he's not ready for a relationship.....he might want one now that you didn't give him what he wanted but just be careful cause us Cancer girls fall hard and when I was your age I was dumb with it. Just take your time, plenty other men out there in the world who are willing to take you seriously.
7/8/2010 8:36:56 PM | More
DarkCap

hi i am a capricorn sun and moon and got alot of experience with cancer women and reading ur problem is obvious that u feel intrigue by him as well as him for u but is not love honestly is only atraction. i had da same problem about cancer women when figure that most girls i have like r cancers and i stared doing some research and discover cancer and capricorn are opposite like day and night and in a relationship in won't work only in sex opposite atracted each other as u know. in my opinion capricorn people tend to look for wat they don't have because we r kind of cold emotionally as soon as we know our partner is worth da time.

P.S A good tip don't do a emotional scene like u girls cancer like 2 do because he will get scare and leave u hanging that all and don't try to get him jealous either he will think u don't like him anymore and u will lose him. and answering ur question his not in love is only sexual attraction because ur r different from other girls because as i kno cancer women r more emotional than normal girls or women.
7/8/2010 8:39:48 PM | More
DarkCap

if u really like him be really patient with him and don't push it.

7/8/2010 8:56:20 PM | More
lildol

female from the abyss of confusion

love no, he doesn't even KNOW you, lust maybe or just wanting a little ego boost from you responding to him in kind. Caps can be good manipulators to get what/the response they want - it's all about the end result, success!
7/8/2010 9:00:56 PM | More
DarkCap

forgot is true that we capricorn like to make people we like the center of da world until da crush is over. i am a caprioorn and don't play easy instead play nreachable like a star u have something he want and he'll do evrything in heaven and hell to get it that is u. it drives me crazy when i don't get wat i want i bet u his da same his even capable of getting marry to u to have sex if u control ur emotion well with him. His attracted to u because ur a opposite sign that all if u have sex woth him it b over in 3month da more and u will b crying i bet 100 dollar on it.
7/8/2010 9:04:12 PM | More
DarkCap

here a link that could help with ur cap: http://www.123newyear.com/birthday/capricorn/boyfriend.html
7/8/2010 9:14:50 PM | More
DarkCap

hey i help u help me write something in my post heres da link:http://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/messages.asp?id=2054247
1 2