My theory on hierarchy of Signs

1 2 3 4
11/7/2012 9:25:39 AM | More
StillWater

from can't decide, if I should get it plain or iced out

I'm not sure if this is the obvious (Caps are sometimes known to say the obvious and think it's unique, or is that just me?. Here is my theory: the order of the zodiac signs starting from Aries - Pisces indicate the depth and complexity that is natural to that sign. Ok so this theory is deeply flawed in the sense of knowledge but I'm talking about natural tendencies. So as each sign progresses the next is more evolved in their personality.

To take it a step further you can apply this to the elements as well: For example in the element of water the complexity and evolution of the signs would be in this order: Cancer -> Scorpio -> Pisces.

To continue with that example, Cancer is mainly concerned with security (which is quite primal), then a step further would be Scorpio which is concerned philosophies of death and procreation, as well as the protectiveness of it's immediate circle. So that is a step more evolved than Caner. Following would be Pisces which is concerned with spirituality and compassion for all humanity. At it's highest form Pisces is the embodiment of LOVE. Love is the highest and most UNIVERSAL virtue. Love cures everything.

11/7/2012 9:50:28 AM | More
truecap

46 years old female from Small Town, USA

Sun: Cap Rising: Scorpio Mercury: Capr

Interesting concept. Keep going...
11/7/2012 10:33:50 AM | More
StillWater

from can't decide, if I should get it plain or iced out

Well I was hoping you guys would pitch in .

Ok so let's take the earth element: Taurus -> Virgo -> Capricorn. So Taurus is deeply involved in its immediate environment using the 5 senses (quite primal). Virgo is more evolved from the 5 senses and uses it's reasoning and analytical skills. However those skills are not used towards a proactive force but rather reactive and defensive (hence looking at the negatives, and the NOs of life than the yes)> Virgos use their mental capacity to protect themselves. Next even more evolved of the earth signs is the Capricorn who is able to look beyond the senses, and use the practical and analytic skills for EXPANSION. Expanding in terms of work and using discipline to create a better version of a work life. This benefits everyone on a wider scale than the goals of the Taurus or Virgo. Everyone will benefit from a hardworking and principled environment Capricorns tend to aim for. Capricorns are also deeply engaged in social image, which is a way of forming ideals for the society they are a part of and creating a structure of integrity so that they society may function with security and positivity. Work and discipline are the *BEGINNING* of a healthy and positive society. However the flaw of Capricorns are the lack of ability to look beyond the community and society it works so hard to foster. This is where the two more evolved signs Aquarius and Pisces come in...where they demonstrate this inherent ability to take into perspective the ENTIRE HUMANITY rather than the immediate community and society. They look beyond structure.

Where Aquarius is concerned with humanity in terms of PROGRESSION and INNOVATION, Pisces is concerned with the basic NECESSITY of human existence: LOVE. Love suprasses knowledge, power, ideals, structure.
11/7/2012 11:08:20 AM | More
StillWater

from can't decide, if I should get it plain or iced out

Posted by Purr
I see exactly what you're saying. I think aspects and house placements play a huge role in this, too, though. For example, an Aries, Taurus, Gemini, or Cancer with a loaded 12th house and significant Neptune aspects might be very Neptunian/Piscean. Conversely, a Piscean with a loaded 4th house and significant Moon aspects might be very Lunar/Cancerian.

Yes... but what i'm talking about is just the aspect of that sign on it's own. I'm not talking about the sunsign as the indicator of entirety of the chart.

What I want to examine is relation of the signs on their own, when we are talking about Pisces it is just pisces not as a moon, sun, venus etc.

I like how it was said above, let's talk about the ENERGIES OF EACH SIGN in relation to the order they are presented in.
11/7/2012 11:20:37 AM | More
xdimplez

hi. my name is dimplez =D

so this is kind of like...maslow heirarchy only in an astrological perspective? bottom being the neediest...and the top being the one who has reached self actualization?
11/7/2012 11:23:13 AM | More
james tate

47 years old male from Llandrindod wells, Powys  Wales

THERE ARE CAPRICORN'S AND THOSE WHO WISH THEY WERE CAPRICORN'S. NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

11/7/2012 11:55:05 AM | More
StillWater

from can't decide, if I should get it plain or iced out

Posted by xdimplez

Precisely!
11/7/2012 1:16:06 PM | More
StillWater

from can't decide, if I should get it plain or iced out

Posted by Tabrizi
It's futile to create a hierarchy when the criteria the selection is based on is subjective. Why should love be superior? Under which circumstances? To what effect? And what exactly is'love'?

It's been scientifically proven in psychology that humans *NEED* love to exist. I am not talking about romantic love but love in it's general terms. In fact put a man somewhere by himself without other human contact and see how long he can last.
11/7/2012 1:22:13 PM | More
scorchedearth

INFJ 4w5 Life path 9 Wood Rat Ascendant

this is just bullbutter elitism from transpersonal signs trying to say they're somehow more "evolved" because they're farther down the karmic wheel.

boring.
11/7/2012 1:40:48 PM | More
StillWater

from can't decide, if I should get it plain or iced out

Posted by scorchedearth

boring.

awwwww i'm sure you have the more evolved signs in the karmic wheel somewhere in your chart.

Wow, totally instigating lol. I didn't mean to .

But let's not get personal because everyone's chart has all the different signs both "evolved" and "primal". No one is all Taurus, or all Aries. So this is not meant to deduce someone to their sun sign etc.

Let's just look at the energies of each sign. In the karmic wheel as you put it, my sun sign Capricorn is the third last and I have no problem stating that the energies of Aqua and Pisces have a more self-actualized aura.
11/7/2012 1:50:54 PM | More
truecap

46 years old female from Small Town, USA

Sun: Cap Rising: Scorpio Mercury: Capr

I think its a very interesting concept Stillwater. I like the way you word it and the thought process put into it. I totally get it and agree to it, I just can't put it as eloquently as you do.

11/7/2012 2:00:06 PM | More
scorchedearth

INFJ 4w5 Life path 9 Wood Rat Ascendant

Posted by StillWater
Posted by scorchedearth

boring.

Wow, totally instigating lol. I didn't mean to .

i've read that your rising sign, being the most personal part of your chart, is your soul. i have aqua rising. does that mean i believe that my soul is more evolved than yours because yours is aries? no. i think each sign is equal and they have different ways of manifesting their superiority. each sign has something that all the others lack. without all the signs the wheel would be meaningless. no one sign is any more important or evolved than any other sign. the same as there's no "best" sign. if there was... what would be the point of the other 11?
11/7/2012 2:18:17 PM | More
StillWater

from can't decide, if I should get it plain or iced out

Posted by scorchedearth
Posted by StillWater
Posted by scorchedearth

boring.

Wow, totally instigating lol. I didn't mean to .

may be in certain situations...who knows...we all know that charts etc are a lot more complex than what meets the eye. Hence, as i stated previously we are not here to discuss personality of individuals as a whole...but just the energies of each sign.
11/7/2012 2:22:38 PM | More
scorchedearth

INFJ 4w5 Life path 9 Wood Rat Ascendant

if you're looking for personal superiority you have to count the rising sign above all. sun signs happen over the course of a month. your rising is much more personal. aquarius rising lasts like half an hour. others only up to two hours.

if you really are concerned about signs being more evolved or not you have to be open to things beyond the sun sign. the sun is important but it's not as important as the asc or the moon. both much more personal because they both move much more quickly and not everyone born in a specific month will have the same placements.

i'd be interested in your thoughts on this including the more personal placements.

do you still think farther down the karmic wheel equals more evolved, aries rising?
11/7/2012 2:46:54 PM | More
3dimes2nickels1penny0sense

@stillwater.

You seem to be very wise.... far more than your years reflect.

Be careful. You are speaking the TRUTH and unfortunately is not always welcomed on this site.

Some people have "hidden agendas " and are "blinded " by selfishness so they will
Never "see" nor accept the "light" of truth you bring.

Take what little you can from this site but stay guarded. There are those who seek to
Mislead and spread propaganda on here.... sad really but nevertheless true....

Wherever you are getting your "light" from continue ....

Lol ..... I've noticed the "same" people who have a knack for "misleading " and are as lost
as a "chicken with its head cut off".
1 2 3 4