how to say sorry to sagittarius?

i just had a fight with my sagittarius friend.. i told him that he was selfish (with my own reasons) and he got really mad at me. we were really close, and now he doesn't want to talk to me. i tried texting him and asking if he's still mad at me, he said no, i already apologize. but he still doesn't want to see me.. what should i do? i really want to talk to him again.. please help .. thx .. it's been 2 weeks now ..
female from Virginia •
Sun - Sag Moon - Aqua Mars - Sag Mercury -Sag Venus - Cap
Saggies are pretty easy going and pretty forgiving. Is it a little deeper than that?
34 years old •
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
Posted by Ana16kin

saggis have the double standard...we expect to be forgiven immediately. but when you slight us, bring knee pads because you have alot of groveling to do.

saggis heat doesnt stick around long, unless there is a water moon. if its a scorp moon, ur treetrunked.

saggis can be very holier than thou especially with forgiveness.

i would recommend saying exactly what you did wrong, in person. it would also help to say why you came to such a conclusion.
34 years old •
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
2 weeks wow....youve probably been demoted for the time being..
female •
Posted by DMV
Posted by Ana16kin

saggis can be very holier than thou especially with forgiveness.

I agree Sagg have a alot of double standards, my guy he feels like he can do butter and it's no problem but whoa let me do it's a big deal....

female •
Posted by everevolvingepithet
As if. Women are the queens of 'nope nothing to see here ! drop it !'. You've possibly met your match or considerable foil, scorpdiva ?

I have met my match, with other men I have dated I could get away with so much more.

female •
Posted by MzSagittarius
Posted by scorpdiva
Posted by DMV
Posted by Ana16kin

saggis can be very holier than thou especially with forgiveness.

That's just the double standard for men and women in general!

I agree, but I hate that if a men can do it so can I...... That's problem my biggest problem I feel the need to compete with men sometimes and in a reltionship also like yeah he wants to do that then I will do it too and if not better.
female •
Posted by everevolvingepithet
lol

IKR Lol........
But it's still unfair my sagg when he has a lot going on he will get a little distant for a couple of days which is normal I will let him have his time no bigge, Let me go a whole day or two without txting him or calling him this dude wants to let me have it. So that's when I have to flip the script like buddy remember who was MIA last week or whenever and at that point he usually changes the subject like "Oh and How are you?" "How was your day". It's funny let me get serious or mad and have valid points he will change the subject in a minute.
female •
Posted by everevolvingepithet
Posted by scorpdiva
Posted by everevolvingepithet
lol

IKR Lol........

Well if the serious points or whatever are dealt with/out in the open, the rest is fun. Plus it's funny when women try the 'Oh that's dealt with next!' yet pout when the man does it.

Yeah we have some serious discussion but he makes light of the small stuff which is good cause I have be knowned to take something little a make it a big thing.... So it works for me
female •
He's not forgiving you because you said he was selfish? Theres gotta be more to it than that. Every sag I know (male-wise) forgives easily. But maybe his chart makes him less likely to forgive? Or maybe it's involving something more serious.
female •
Posted by happykitsune

His Chart has a lot of water which is why I think he is that way, first he is on the cusp scor-sag, he also has mer and mars in scorp and a pisces moon so he doesn't forgive and forget too easy.
hey thanks for all the replies .. i guess i need to explain it a bit more .. we're friends but we're attracted to each other, in the end we were friends for all the wrong reasons. at first he was chasing me like crazy, and when i finally gave in, he became distant.. when i start ignoring him again he starts chasing again.. i got really tired because he gets jealous and mad every time i mention or went out with a guy.. but he dates other girls, but i'm never mad...i guess i got tired, that's why i called him selfish .. which is true..
so i don't know why i'm the one who's asking for forgiveness and feeling guilty .. i guess i was stupid about the whole thing,, but it's over now, i start ignoring him again and know he's trying to talk to me again ... saying we should talk and meet up .. i said let me think about it .. what do u guys think, should i talk to him again?
female •
Yeah you should talk to him. He'll prob forgive you if you give him the chance to talk to you in person.
female •
Posted by scorpdiva
Posted by happykitsune

Hmm...I have a lot of scorp in my chart..I forgive easily tho...must be the dang pisces in him >.
we're finally talking again.. he message me today.. he was going to ask me for lunch, but he said his message didn't reach me.. i don't if he's lying though .. so we're going to meet up tomorrow .. he talks as if nothing happens, so when i meet him tomorrow should talk about what happen or should i just pretend like nothing has happen?

Scorpio can't handle some period blood.. I'm on a new birth control that causes break through bleeding. He would rather throw a fit than ride the Red Sea.. it's either light flow or spotting. I'm still trying to get used to the new hormones. I don't mean
So my pisces ex dumped me I got another post on here explaining all. Anyway I didn't want it but I feel so much better about it. I sent him a txt by mistake congratulating my friend on the birth of her baby. As soon as it sent I sent another txt saying
My #1 rule: *You don't tell me what I need to do .if I don't ask you. :@ . . . What's your rules sags ??
https://pairedlife.com/compatibility/Signs-Your-Zodiac-Crush-Likes-You-Through-Texting-An-Astrology-Guide-to-Flirting Accurate or not?
aries: Alsatian/ gsd Taurus: St Bernard gemini: chihuahua Cancer: Labrador leo: poodle virgo: dachshund libra: spaniel scorpio: rottweiler Sagittarius: hound pisces: dobermann aquarius: terrier Capricorn: bulldog I don't know who'd be pitb
The fact that they...(insert whatever here)
Sun is Ego, it is pure energy that flows into our veins, the sign placed there will make you want, believe, and fight for that sign´s qualities, good or bad. But Rising is also our self, but is our self explosed to others. I already knew that Rising i
So I recently found out that my mother is not only a Pisces Sun, but also a Pisces Moon as well.. Do we have any users here with both? I love my mother dearly, she has a huge heart and would do anything for the ones she loves. However, she has been ha
But I can't let him know. If he knows how much I miss him, he will run away.
Share your thoughts on anything.
So I'm dealing with incredibly childish behavior as of yet with this Taurus. Same one I've posted about on here for more years than I should have. The one i worked with and used to crush on. Anyway I've completely moved on emotionally from her and I'm not
Man, Have ever received flowers from a woman ? Woman, Have you ever sent flowers to a man ?
I have been with my Capricorn husband for 5 1/2 years. He has a son with his ex who is now 13. I have always felt like I'm competing with his ex and that there is more respect there than with our relationship. Every time they have an activity together wit
For the men ladies but women are welcome to reply too...... After a bad break-up.... Do you move on fast? Have you ever went back to that person? If so, why? How do you handle break-ups? 🤔