About that deep penetrating stare..

32 years old female from From the Rockies, USA •
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Ok I have to admit that deep penetrating stare thing we (scorpios) do

is something I enjoy doing...I can't always quite say what it is im looking
for when i do it but in a way it gives me a mental snapshot of the person im probing
am i the only one who does this?
a little feedback please
49 years old male from Llandrindod wells, Powys, Wales •
I laugh when they do that and ask what the treetrunk is wrong with you puzzeled by the world around you now don't try to think to hard your brain might catch on fire.
32 years old female from From the Rockies, USA •
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I do it. I happen to love doing it. I love it when someone has the confidence to give it back to me. "the eye lock". Love that.

Can't stand when someone looks away or down, gives me a reason to mess with them...lol

Sometimes I don't do try to do it intentionally and the person I'm with will tell me to stop treetrunking with them and I'm not even trying

yeah that's it! man that's why some people either melt or back away instantly, im new to this so im exploring a little bit
34 years old female from Springfield, Missouri, USA •
"Im just a woman. I am very empathetic and kind. I trust too easy,and yet i alw
Thats DEFINATELY a scorpio trademark, I recently am dating my first scorpio.. but i noticed my BFF's are scorpios! And when i had my son, all three of them were in the room like protective mother hens,Giving people the eye that tried to bother me. And my man can literally see right through me,its as ifthe world stops!.. Gotta LOVE Scorpios! and the stare! lol
Posted by Beetleguese
Posted by james tate

Damnit, exposed again, I'll have to switch signs at this rate.

come on tater u know u luv it!
female from the G building •
"Sun: Scorpio, house 4 Moon: Sc
I don't think I have that.

BUT, I have the "mom look" down pat though. And I ain't even a momma yet! You know the one that says, "sit your ass down and stop it, or you're gonna get it." Boom.
32 years old female from From the Rockies, USA •
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by Beetleguese
At times I get accused of it without being conscious of doing it. Sometimes I'll do it just to see if the other person has the self confidence to hold the eye contact and of course sometimes to see if I can elicit a positive response

Can you imagine how many fights a scorp would get into in prison? Eye contact there is considered a challenge.

LOL I've almost gotten into a fight for staring at another chick like that when I was in boot camp LOL
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I can so relate to this. It's how I see and feel their soul. I only know I person who can give it back to me with the
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.
My Scorpio ex used to try that butter with me. I'd stare right back at her with the same intensity until she would go "what?"

what? ya dumb broad...I wanna smack you in your face....quit trying to do the whole intense stare butter with me.
Posted by PandorasBox
Both Scorp and the Virgo stares are amazing.. Daamn..

I wasnt going to post but this made me stop and shout lol. It is so very true. I know a virgo that is so intense. He steps out of a car and his body language is very strong. Its amazing to me the way he makes me feel even though he is crazy as hell. The eyes are what caught me most about him when we met. I couldn't stop looking into his damn eyes.

Then I met a scorpio. When I finally looked into the eyes I was just as turned on and just as captured. The eyes are so amazing. I probably need to get a really dark pair of sunglasses because these two signs have eyes like that will always cause a problem
32 years old female from From the Rockies, USA •
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by bluewaters
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

..the eyes are the windows into the soul *sigh*
32 years old female from From the Rockies, USA •
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by ThroatVirus
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

-by energies do you mean STD's?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience
female •
SunScorpio MoonTaurus MercuryLibra
Virgo stare: I think it's different from Scorpio. It's rather cute, but still powerfully cute. We used to compete with my Virgo ex on who stares the longest...

Scorpio stare: well... if I'm not interested in someone or if I don't wish to attract attention onto myself, I try to look away. Sometimes, when talking or listening to someone, I have to remind myself not stare.

In a moment of heat, I like to stare right truth the person, but only if I love him...

CAP stare is intense too... I loved my CAP's stare.. it made me giggle
49 years old male from Llandrindod wells, Powys, Wales •
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.
32 years old female from From the Rockies, USA •
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by james tate
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.

LOL nice

Sun is Ego, it is pure energy that flows into our veins, the sign placed there will make you want, believe, and fight for that sign´s qualities, good or bad. But Rising is also our self, but is our self explosed to others. I already knew that Rising i
Ive come to learn that these are very contradicting traits.. How does this work for a guy with a sagittarius in venus but also a scorpio man. Like for example i know sagittariuses love outdoors and adventures whereas scorpio is very private. Im so confuse
The fact that they...(insert whatever here)
Is there any good about it? Pls give me some insights.
that they maybe never even talked to? You know someones birthday, plot in data on a computer, and boom you think you know everything there is to know about someone. And then when you actually do talk or interact with that someone, you have all of this
Post ya bdays so we can wish y'all happy bday. Happy late bday to those I missed, my aplogies
I've been feeling extremely stressed out since Mid-July until this day... Everything literally gets on my nerves, very short tempered and find myself intimidated whenever someone bothers me to the point that I can get very blunt, saying things that seem i
Once we get there, goddammit, is it hard to turn back. Things fall apart, and we may be able to force ourselves to try our luck again at love, or go through the motions, rather...but it always seems dull and unpromising. Because our minds stubbornly c
Hi fellow Scorpio man here. First post so here goes. Can't give out too much personal info so going to just get it in a nutshell. Recently come out of an relationship with a cancer woman. Got dumped by her first then managed to get her back.
So I have a friend who is into this Sag guy but she is almost twice her age. I have seen then together and if I had to guess he likes her too, but I also know Sag's are big flirts. So before I give some bad advice how do you Sag guys feel about older woma
Have you experienced a Jupiter Return? I have but I was too young to remember what went down. My next Jupiter Return is coming in like a few days. I just found out on the milf Astrolada's website. What did you experience during your Jupiter Return?

PROMOTED

Astrology, Psychology and the Four Elements by Stephen Arroyo, a recognized classic in modern astrology, is truly a pioneering book in the field of astrology.
I dated a guy in high school who was a sag and he was very much into me but felt like I didn't fit the profile of the girl he should be dating so we dated in secret. (yes I know stupid) any way fast forward to about 4 years ago, we reconnected and he basi
Is this normal for a sag?