Scorpios and Alcohol

ryu8
been thinking about this a lot recently

When you all go out with your friends to drink.. do you just keep drinking and drinking, finding it hard to say no to the next shot or beer or whatever beverage it may be? Have you already determined since you started drinking it will now be hard for you stop.. until you find your buddy carrying your ass to the car?

Basically it's an all or nothing type of situation. Either you're not drinking, or you're getting completely butter-faced drunk. No in between.

Is this something us Scorpio's do subconsciously? I find it true to myself, so I need to watch it sometimes, or i'll become unconscious lol

I guess on another note, how do you all act when you're intoxicated?
I just get louder and more provocative so i've been told..

cheekyfaerie
Everyone i know with significant Scorp/Pluto in their chart is a champion boozer. Myself included. Probably doesn't help that we live in Milwaukee. EVERYONE here is a champion boozer.
ryu8
Posted by Neurotoxin
A) I can drink a frat house under the table. It takes a metric treetrunk-ton of liquor to get me wasted.

B) I drink expensive stuff, which becomes ridiculously expensive when ordered out from a bar.

C) Add A and B together and I just cannot go out drinking and/or even drink too much at home. I'd go bankrupt.

D) I enjoy good wine and good beer, but these are usually consumed WITH a meal, so I consider it part of the meal, not something to get butter faced from.

E) When I DO happen to get drunk, I become very very talkative and happy. I'm the happiest, funniest drunk around so I've been told and verified through video evidence. I've also been known to take off my pants and dance on tables.

I find myself drinking at every meal as well.. although you bring up a good point... I don't actually drink to get butter faced when i'm at home. It's only when i'm out with friends..it's like uh "no i'm not drinking tonight" or.. "treetrunk lets do this..."

anyway *cheers* my friend thanks for the insight (as I sip this Blue Moon)
ryu8
Posted by cheekyfaerie

Oh I have that placement as well...cool. I can already hear my liver saying "trtrk you"
cheekyfaerie
Posted by Neurotoxin
Posted by cheekyfaerie

It's the cheese. Helps soak it up, eh?

Not a native. I don't get the whole cheese curd phenomenon.

But yeah, good local breweries and a ginormous drinking culture. You can literally close down a bar (2AM) drive to CHI to close down the 5AMers and make it back here for the 6AM opening. It's ridiculous.
ryu8
Not a huge scotch drinker, more whiskey and cognac. But... if I had to, i'd probably bring out the Glenlivet.
The right amount of any booze helps me sleep at night as well.
cheekyfaerie
Posted by ryu8
Posted by cheekyfaerie

I just got back from putting away a sixer at a pub quiz.
cheekyfaerie
And ditto the sleeping. I usually take it easy, but a glass of wine before bed has become a bit of a staple. Helps get rid of about 50% of the everything that's going thru my head.
Sasori701
i've grown up enough to know when to say no. i will drink until i am content without the tipsiness, drunkenness, hangovers, and vomiting.i feel like all of that is a waste of a good drink. my ppl know when i say i had enough, i had enough. it's ice water and a snack from that point on.
LilliLou
Posted by PurrrrrrrrrrrHisssssssssss
The easiest way to get a Scorpio drunk is to tell them that they should slow down and/or stop drinking.

ScorpioSerenity
I think you're right. With Scorpios it tends to be an all or nothing situation with us. Though if you think about it, we're like that with pretty much everything, right? For me once I start, it's hard for me to stop. I've been told that there are three stages of my intoxication: First, I get really happy and hyper, second, I get really horny and last, I get sad/sleepy and sometimes start crying. Either way though I can be the life of the party. I think for water signs we use alcohol as a way of getting out of our own minds. We need an escape from how intense we are.
nov13thscorp
No such thing as one or two drinks for me when I go out with friends...I only stop drinking when the money is gone...lol I could drink all night if I could afford it & my 'horny' level is thru the freaking roof when I drink, ultimate flirt...Id tell a female ANYTHING when im drunk...smh
#TrueScorp
ryu8
Posted by Neurotoxin
Posted by PurrrrrrrrrrrHisssssssssss

Challenge. Accepted.

first world scorpio problems. Listens to friends advice, does opposite. *fixed*
ryu8
Posted by ikers
Another side to Scorpio is the issue of control.

Control is a complicated characteristic for me. I need control of myself. So, I rarely get drunk. I go through phases of smoking and not smoking just because I feel like it. Even though I know better.

there is no self control, especially when it taste so damn good.
ryu8
lol seems legit right.
1 2

Shaniajam
Shaniajam
Scorpio moon, Leo sun. The past couple of days I felt like he's been ignoring me... He would call but when I asked for alone time or for a special request (he would be around people so it would be short) he would say e would call me back ans didn't but wh
HouseCleaning
HouseCleaning
anyone tried rhino horn? does it really do everything they say it does?
Vel
Vel
Is it typical for Taurus male to be flirting with other females while there in a relationship? If so what makes them be flirtatious though?
LeoGemini11
LeoGemini11
Thoughts on it? I've had a few experiences with the same person that can be considered "telepathic." Anyone else?
cheezes
cheezes
What do you make of a chart that is entirely missing an element? I don't have any Earth signs in my chart at all. Just Fire, Water and Air. I would think it would make me less grounded but I don't think I'm all that impractical. Anyone else missing an ele
Damnata
Damnata
Let's discuss it here. Scorpios take great pride in their intensity and their stern outlook on life. in reality... the facade?
RamOfPeace
RamOfPeace
Is there a -philia word for being sexually aroused by foreign languages/accents/voice tones? I couldn't find it. I was listening to Balkan music and somehow found a Slavic mix of "Let it Go". Though I dislike the movie, the effect is like I am all set
exxtasyx
exxtasyx
It seems like every out of control, "crazy" celebrity has a backround story. It's so sad. No one is born troubled, they become that way through experiences in life.
Westsidekodak
Westsidekodak
I think its cute... but she's trying to tell me something.... LOL