How do you know if a virgo man likes you?

25 years old female •
I met this virgo man weeks ago and we talked about a lot of things and laughed a lot. We haven't seen each other for a number of days and he tells me he misses me and the things we shared with my friends. He tells my friends that he misses them but he misses me more because he really feels comfortable when he's with me and he loves talking to me. Last night we had a 4 hour phone call. We talked about a lot of things, he asked me a lot of questions and even gave me advices in some problems that have been bothering me. He asked me about the things I like in a guy and how I would react if someone would confess to me especially if that person is someone whom I've just met, etc. When the call ended, he said it's such a pleasure to talk to me and he really did enjoy his time. He always wants to make me happy and I can feel his concern towards me. Is this something platonic for a virgo guy or is it something more than that?
57 years old female •
Just
:::: sighs ::::

male •
Yosarrian must've caught his "fishing for compliments to boost his ego due to insecurities" too. But I also believe he is in it for you. Run with it if he makes you happy. If he builds you up and instills a confidence in you take it and don't brush it off. He may have some confidence problems himself that need looking into but for now don't call him on it. Hope the best for you but strangely getting the feeling that you'll be back in here 4 months from now comlaining that he's disappeared and then came back toying with your mind. lol j/k just an inside joke about us Virgos.
female from Port of MyAiming •
Sun Scorpio 19.44 Ascendant Leo 10.52 Moon Scorpio 13.42 Mer
Posted by Yossarian
In my own experience, 'Platonic' is a word in the Virgo Dictionary that means, "relationship I was unable to take any further".
I know a lot of Ladies in town , they smile and chat and are friendly in a, vaguely warm, good to see you kind of way. We are grand acquaintances, us, but we are not friends. There are a few that like to insinuate some deeper relationship when my wife is around, because well, that's what women do to piss each other off. Those woman are usually business contacts nothing more.
My point is, I don't have time to be friends with other woman. I am a fairly intense lover and I want my woman to know how much I cherish her, I want her to have no doubts. Also I think it is a Virgo male compulsion, I need to be her Prince, to sweep her off her feet and leave her breathless. It's what we do when we figure out who we want to be with.
So my opinion is no, he is not looking to be just a friend. He may be one of my less confident bretheren, who does not yet know his own powers, but he surely wants more than friendship.

Oh....Interesting, I didn't know virgo guys are like this ^^^^... How can I find me a nice virgo man like this?
from cuteness,, I am Very cute,, because I am too cute to handle! •
"Born on august 28. Heres an online description of my birth an
After reading many post on the Virgo forum such as these confusing subtle flirtations or compliments, I say you enunciate the first move because the guy is too worried that he\'ll be rejected. Rejection is more harmful than the actual feeling of harm itself because the Virgo understands that his choice isn\'t going to all ways go his way. This is a power struggle they have when it comes to making decisions of simple yet complicated situations like relationships.

You shouldn\'t be worried, if you like him then ask him out, and if you are confident that this guy likes you then you know that his answer may be yes.

Question: Is he born on September?

I\'m curious to know because the same type of women (sorry if i generalize you) are linked to these enigmatic men of early to mid-September (3rd-10th of September).

25 years old female •
Thanks for the comments guys. I really appreciate it.

Posted by sorti-fantastic poney

Question: Is he born on September?

Well, he asked me out before I did. We'll hang out tomorrow night. I'm confident that he does like me but the problem is, he has a girlfriend. He was an alumni in my previous school and he seems to wonder why we haven't met in school instead. There have been many instances that we could've met but it never happened. We talked on the phone again last night and when I asked him how he is he says he's great and is grateful for meeting a certain girl whom he enjoys talking to because she appreciates every little thing he says and loves spending time with her. Even with his tight schedule he makes time for her and even if they've just met he feels like they've already known each other for a long time. He told me I was that girl and he really cares about me.

I saw him this afternoon and we talked for a while. I felt something strange with the way he looks at me. He seems to be fascinated and he even complimented me. Does his status make him less sincere of what he has shown to me?

And yeah, he was born on September 4th.

57 years old female •
Just
I truly wonder what is the matter with people, that they have to be told if another person likes them or not.

Do you feel yourself for other people? Do you like, or dislike other people?

If the answer is 'yes' ... can you recognize this? Or, do you have to be told that like or dislike another person?

If you met girls at a MaryKay party .. would someone have to tell you which ones of those girls you liked? And which ones liked you?

In my own life ... I know exactly which people like me and which people don't .. I knew this by age 6, maybe younger. I can go out right now to room full of new people and as I interact with each one, I can tell you which ones ....

1. are sexually attracted to me
2. are engaging my brain
3. snub thier noses up
4. are in awe
5. are bored with me

the list is forever ..... whatever reaction they have, or whatever action they take ... is easily recongizable, and furthermore, every one of my people beit friends and family ... yeah, all of them can tell if another person likes them or not.

So, what's your problem?

What's the problem with everyone in here who asks this kind of question?

If you cannot tell if another person likes you or not .. then you need to stop thinking about this other person and start working on yourself, because somethign is wrong with you.

28 years old male from Trinidad •
"Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo My Opus Decan Compa
Posted by sydneyhughes27

And yeah, he was born on September 4th.

He's definitely into you.
Based on what you are saying here, he's probably just trying to "groom you mentally" into being someone who he can be with, should his present relationship end.

That's what I would do, September 8th.
57 years old female •
Just
Posted by dreamer23
Posted by sydneyhughes27
I'm confident that he does like me but the problem is, he has a girlfriend.

I think its ridiculous that you're more worried if he genuinely likes you than the fact that he has a girlfriend. He's with someone else. Should be game over.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Well, it will feel like one when the joke is on you .... because that is the only outcome that will happen when this karma catches up to you.

You know he isn't available and you don't mind to proceed if he wanted to even at the expense of an innocent woman's heart.

I hate people like you.
female •
An optimistic realist

He's definitely into you.

That's what I would do, September 8th.

So Cajun, are you saying you hedge your bets? If she is someone you can/want to be with what happens to her? would you expect her to wait around in case your relationship in hand turns sour?
from cuteness,, I am Very cute,, because I am too cute to handle! •
"Born on august 28. Heres an online description of my birth an
#essages.asp?p=1&id=2483033#2484015\">Posted by sydneyhughes27

Does his status make him less sincere of what he has shown to me?

If you are referring to his status as his birthday this:

And yeah he was born on September 4th.

then I will have to tell you some general information that i have accumulated within the past two years. I have noticed that men like him are generally in the chase for lust, excitement, and passion for the short-term. I wouldn\'t be surprised if he gives you that old Hot n\' cold treatment, but i don\'t like to leave people thinking that i am being pessimistic to your affair, rather I am only being realistic with you on his conquest for your affection, which he\'ll be attracted to you for several months (I say 3 to 6 months, if not may be a year) *sorry for the judgment on my part*. Him having a girlfriend indicates that he is unstable and unfaithful to his partner(s), so you should see his current affair as a red flag.

Unless you just want to have fun then you can consider his approach and do what you both want, but if you want more, you should seek affection and stability elsewhere unless you want a broken heart from this player.

Several of the Virgo men on this site born around those birth dates, i have shown you, have indicated or stated their fair share of cheating and lack of attentiveness in peoples (women) emotional needs by being pompous, detached, and self-absorbed.
from cuteness,, I am Very cute,, because I am too cute to handle! •
"Born on august 28. Heres an online description of my birth an
If it is not the status of his birthday but the status of his commitment to another women that is drawing you to question his stability on him being faithful to you, then you must honestly think about the possibility of allowing this guy into your heart knowing that he may cheat on his current girlfriend with you and wonder if he may do that to you with another woman. (This can become a cycle, and you honestly don\'t want to be involved in a love triangle)

Who knows, if you are willing to have an open relationships then may be you will feel less stress from his wondering.

These men are very complex and confusing, that is all i can say.
from cuteness,, I am Very cute,, because I am too cute to handle! •
"Born on august 28. Heres an online description of my birth an
*CORRECTION*

Who knows, if you are willing to have an open-door relationship with him then you shouldn\'t bothered by him wondering astray in your relationship because you can do the same.

(Yeah, that is a bad one...)

Well, he did say, you are the women he cares for deeply, so we can all assume that he wants you.
from cuteness,, I am Very cute,, because I am too cute to handle! •
"Born on august 28. Heres an online description of my birth an
#essages.asp?p=1&id=2483033#2484195\">Posted by Lena282
#essages.asp?p=1&id=2483033#2483473\">Posted by sorti-fantastic poney

Question: Is he born on September?

What type of women? My Virgo falls into that slot =/

It is up to you to decide
28 years old male from Trinidad •
"Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo My Opus Decan Compa
Posted by seadream

Never, I would never ask any woman to wait on me.

I just make an effort to plant the "Seed of Thought" that we could be together, something I nurture with infrequent conversation and the occasional "hang out". So that if I do become single, I would not have to start fresh.

I met a guy about a week or two ago. We have not did anything sexual but I did him a video of me (you know.... 🙈😁) Ever since that he says he wants me but I don't know if I like him back that way. He seems to crazy and won't stop texting me or go away eve
Reversed Moon Reversed five of swords as clarifier Not sure what it means. Maybe he's confused and conflicted about me...
What have you experienced? I keep thinking about how when I went to visit a man in another contry, I stayed at his place and he payed for everything. I just payed for my ticket. When I told 2 of my close girlfriends about this, their reaction was: wel
Typical.. Well while he's too busy raising hell in his thoughts because I left that night.. I'm gonna watch a movie, smoke some pot, stuff my face, masturbate lol He's giving me the good ol silent treatment right now.
when someone calls you and you are grabbing food with a friend? A friend of mine, who is Canadian, told me that his daughter didn't pick up the phone when he called. Anyways, he then asked me if I'd answer the phone when my parents called. I said, "yea
Hey folks, I've read all the threads. I spent almost half of my vacation reading this forum. It was very interesting BTW! I've met this sag online during my vacation, very far away from my usual location. 24 hours by plane :D I liked him instantly,
My #1 rule: *You don't tell me what I need to do .if I don't ask you. :@ . . . What's your rules sags ??
Sun is Ego, it is pure energy that flows into our veins, the sign placed there will make you want, believe, and fight for that sign´s qualities, good or bad. But Rising is also our self, but is our self explosed to others. I already knew that Rising i
Yea/Nah To me it does I will date an older man but not an old man I'm not trying to become a young widow.
I'm 28, an Aries woman. (Moon aquarius, rising cancer). I've known this Taurus man (4 years younger than me) since a while back and we were drinking buddies. During when we were friends, I was sleeping with his good friend who is a Leo (and attached). Wh
How much are you willing to sacrifice? How long do you hold on for? What is the "breaking point" for you in a relationship? When you end it? What is the hardest thing you had to deal with in a relationship and did you stick around?
I know you goats are slow, but do you prefer to make the first move since you guys/gals like control, or prefer to be asked out/or the other to make the first move?
Your experience? This is someone I was involved with 7 years ago, but neither of us can say anyone did the other wrong. He said he has been trying to find me for the longest and hopes we can rekindle what we had and tie the knot. A few of the positive
Strange title cos u should know right , ... Wrong I just don't I'm a Leo and my man is taurean been together a year and very serious very early he's been hurt as have I I'm more about the here and now he's struggles with past mistakes . When he's with me
ARIES WON'T LET ANYONE TALK. TAURUS IS STUFFING HER FACE AT THE TABLE. GEMINI JUST BAILED ON A BIG NIGHT OUT. CANCER WON'T SAY WHY HE'S UPSET. LEO IS ON AN EMOTIONAL TIRADE AND WON'T THINK ANYTHING THROUGH. VIRGO IS BEING ANAL ABOUT LUNCH P