Thoughts on Aquarius

Mattofla
Thought i'd ask the virgo board.

p.s Hi Dy.
SomeRandomVirgo
I know one who is a respectable hard worker, is no-nonsense and she's fairly intelligent.

The other one I know is a pot-head, a ditz and a dead-beat mom.

Those are two complete ends of the spectrum. I would have to meet more of them before making a judgment call on Aquarius folk
Beergo85
They are great treetrunk buddies (FWB).
AA
Posted by Kali
My daughter is an Aquarius (and only 6), but I can definitely tell you that her personality is one of "I rule and everyone else must follow." Her cancer brother (age 9) is constantly telling me, "She's so bossy mom!" She can be very dramatic at times. At other times, I can see a dreaminess about her. She loves to use her imagination and expects you to use your imagination in exactly the way she prescribes it. She is a planner. Her birthday isn't until Feb., but she has already planned out her birthday, down to the dress she will wear, the color of the frosting on her cake, and exactly what presents she will receive and from whom. She has recently decided that she is "in love" with a little boy in her classroom and they are going to get married and have two children (a boy and a girl), and he will be a musician and will play for her while she sings. (The boy has agreed that he will marry my daughter when he grows up. Smart boy. I think he's learned that once my daughter makes her mind up about something, you follow along, otherwise there is hell to pay.) Her father constantly says he feels sorry for her future husband, because she will definitely be the boss in the household and you will do what she says, otherwise you'll be sleeping with the dogs, indefinitely, perhaps forever. She has an adolescent attitude already, and I dread the teen years. Actually, she's had the adolescent attitude since she was one and a half. We would ask her to pick up her toys, and she would look at us and roll her eyes at us, as if to say, "I can't believe you are trying to tell ME what to do." When she went to daycare, the teachers had discovered her propensity for rolling the eyes, and everytime I would pick her up, the teachers would say, "Watch this!" and would proceed to tell my daughter to put away the toys she was playing with, and my daughter would roll her eyes at them and walk out the door. They thought it was hilarious, they just don't understand the CEO of the family that we are now dealing with. lol

aaaaw
Fabricgirl
I have had both ends of the spectrum.
A big mouth, controlling, abusive husband, who was a great treetrunk buddy for other women!!! don't get me started....

and then my own youngest daughter, who has been an organized straight forward girl since birth.
She is organized and methodical, hard working, a bit stubborn (perhaps determined is a better word.)
I would almost think she was a Virgo if I hadn't actually given birth, and been there on the day.

The Aquarius male, though.....
I would need to meet and get to know 20 really good, kind, gentle, hard-working Aqua men before it could erase the damage of this man.
Sorry about that. Just a sore spot with me
and it's only my oppinion.
Mattofla
Aquarius don't really fit in to any one category, it seems.

Thanks for the stories.
Cajunspirit
Posted by SomeRandomVirgo

The other one I know is a pot-head, a ditz and a dead-beat mom.

Can you guess which one has Pisces influence and which has Capricorn?
lmao

Aquarius people are weird!

Super intelligent and Super lazy.
sikkario
I been getting along with them lately.
Angelkeeper
Some of my best companions have been aquarius and i am a virgo. There can appear weird and different from the crowd but so can virgo. Funnily enough i warm to aquarius, scorpio, leo, aries, pisces and cancer.
kukupuffs093
Posted by 69virgo
One thing i can tell you about the aqua women...they don't like soft winey mussy men...Because they...being a masculine sign are very strong women and you gotta be able to handle her wanting to take the lead sometimes...but a weak man might get ran over.. so if you don't show them your dominate side in the begining of the relationship your done..

aqua female here and i agree with him on the dominance thing xD
kukupuffs093
Posted by 69virgo
Posted by kukupuffs093
Posted by 69virgo

aqua female here and i agree with him on the dominance thing xD
kukupuffs kukupuffs, you bad little girl..but men you better listen..she 17 and telling ya..what you think the older aquas want.

haha but its true dominance is an attractive trait and we aqua females love it. Theres nothing more sexier than a man who takes the lead and has the power to move the masses. *~daydreaming ~~ * Oh a girl can't help but only dream.
BeatrixBecks
haha,i'm also a 25th jan aquarian

virgosoul
virgosoul
so the thing is my crush or whatever you call it is currently studyin in russia,and we talked a lot like a lot lot.He's a capricorn man and i'm a virgo woman.He's always always hot n cold like but when i'm in a bad mood because of him he noticed it eventh
dewiklaessen1991
dewiklaessen1991
Are sagittarius critical or is it his mars in vrigo ?
SalamanderCandy
SalamanderCandy
[[First one posted by capricornmoon]] Whose invited? Everyone. Whose left off the guest list? No one. Those who are bothering people the most, will get dealt with by the bouncer. What city should host? Las Vegas! events should occur during
TheLibraMudra
TheLibraMudra
I'm asking everyone. Not just Libras. Let's say you just completed your first year of school and got an amazing average. You've also worked your ass off at the job and saved. Balancing 8 hour time difference with gf/bf too. Then you fly around the world t
JoPodie
JoPodie
I began speaking with this leo guy recently. He initiated and we exchanged numbers. Our conversations are nice, and after only a week I find myself wishing him well at work, texting all hours of the day; he appreciates, says they make him smile. It al
AriesFireKnight
AriesFireKnight
Ok, after she heavily liked my facebook profile for a few weeks I decided to hang out with her. I had no particular intrest in pursuing a relationship right now, but our common friends told me that she liked me. So I said: she seems to be a cute girl (3 y
trollbait
trollbait
Has anyone here worked with neon acrylic paint? Do you have pointers on pre-usage and aftercare?
BullShit
BullShit
When someone i don't know, or don't have comfortability with asks my name, i pause for like 10 seconds. And then tell them my name is Bob. Like no lie. I just don't feel comfortable giving out my name to a stranger. It might be my scorp moon overreacting.
bnan2030
bnan2030
I have been with my cancer man for a year now. He has always been typical cancer. Retreats in his shell when mad, comes back as if nothing happened. We have a long distance relationship, although we both come to enjoy it, as we like the road trips to visi
questionoflustquestionoftrust
questionoflustquestionoftrust
She won't tell me the location of the suprise! I'm curious and slightly nervous because I know she likes doing over-the-top things for birthdays. What to expect?
themagnetoreborn
themagnetoreborn
conjunct Jupiter is one of the most fortunate aspects of all, especially for taking action and physical activities. This aspect has always been known for successful actions and success in war. The only potential problems you may experience are going over