All Hail Pluto

By bmoon8March 2, 2021 1:30am — 29 replies
You are on page out of 2

Related Topics

Are Pluto in the 1st house REALLY drop dead gorgeous?
just wondering are these people drop dead gorgeous my gemini sister has this placement and its no doubt she ranks up there amongst the rest as being drop dead gorgeous what are yalls intake on pluto in the 1st house and as a bonus please if you can
Pluto exaltation sign
i was thinking today that each of the planets have their exaltation signs but the planets which are considered dwarf aka uranus neptune pluto are said to have no exaltation sign but some astrologer claim to that these planets do have exaltation s
Pluto Transits
hi everyone in my natal chart i have 5 planets concentrated within only 12 - sun 22 capricorn - neptune 25 capricorn - uranus 0 aquarius - mercury 3 aquarius - mars 4 aquarius now pluto will be transiting all these natal planets during the co
Pluto in the 8th house
i m fascinated with this placement lol i found this description and it explains some things does it resonate with you what are your thoughts pluto in the eighth house posted jan 15 2015 7 24 am by carmen turner-schott updated jan 15 2015 8 23
Pluto Transits
which house is pluto transiting to your chart i can really relate to mine https www bobmarksastrologer com transitspluto18 1 htm
Is this person Plutonian?
dominant signs as followed 1 gemini 2 cancer 3 capricorn dominant planets as followed 1 mercury 2 moon 3 saturn they also have libra rising
Someone with pluto in the 5th house and obsession for people they meet
is it right that people with this placement can often be obsessed with people they meet and have multiple sex partners just curious
What does pluto In Scorpio means?
what does pluto in scorpio means in astro chart my sun is cancer
Pluto Rising Peeps =)
howdy anyone here a fellow plutonian i ve scopio asc conjunct pluto from the 12th and sun merc and venus in the 8th house let s chat
Pluto in 12th house
so found this really good article about pluto in the 12 sharing as i found it so insightful and on some level the writer spike to me enjoy https www google co uk amp acaipsychelife tumblr com post 156704867350 pluto-in-the-12th-house amp