Capricorn Mars in female chart--difficult?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Som on Saturday, October 31, 2020 and has 5 replies.

Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Capricorn Mars in women's natal charts is often considered as very difficult and hard to live with. Such women rarely get support from other people, and have to struggle against difficulties alone, and they are very proud of it. As they say, these women are of heavy fate.

What do you think? Ladies, how do your lives go?

Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Lol .. life has it ups & downs, it’s a journey. Although there might be some truth to not getting support, and being the one who supports. Two grown up kids who think I’m the best, and had a long-term relationship with their dad. Lots to be thankful for 😊

Why are we hard to live with?

Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

I meant "hard to live with such Mars" for its owner.

Posted by PuzzlePieces

Why are we hard to live with?

Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Som

I meant "hard to live with such Mars" for its owner.

Posted by PuzzlePieces

Why are we hard to live with?

click to expand

Ah ok. Mine is in the 12th house, maybe that helps? I’ve always had a drive, but then I’m also maternal too. I think for me, it’s been about finding balance.

Profile picture of Pisces321
@Pisces321
5 Years

I have Mars in Capricorn too, and I'd say I've plenty of downs but have had the strength to pick myself back up and get on with my life. But, I have personally never heard anyone call me difficult. I usually personalize those veiws of difficult on myself and I'm the only one who typically thinks of me as difficult. But, internalizing my veiws and maybe making myself think I am worse than I actually am may be my Pisces sun peeking through a little bit or my Virgo rising.