Did you ever have romantic/sexual relations with one of your own signs? How was it?

By allrounderDecember 28, 2021 5:37pm — 34 replies
You are on page out of 3
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Christmas Thread ‘21: Aries Are The Worst Performers?
yeah i watched this cringe compilation earlier and it had fergie in it she completely butchered her black-eyed peas performance years ago it was comically embarrassing https youtu be wn0pvlnlxbo and then i think about the fact she s an aries i got
"Excluding Capricorn men"
if there is no capricorn men who would be 1 the best father of zodiac 2 the most faithful male of zodiac 3 the best match of pisces women 4 the one who loved virgals the most
Is this my Leo Mars at play?
ive always noticed how leo tend to look the creme de la creme the cream of the crop the people at the top when it comes to their love life and sex life being arm candy to a leader ceo celebrity mobster powerful rich people etc whilst being admire
Game of Thrones and signs
what are your opinions of some of the characters and what their signs might be danerys targeryan and arya stark- aries firecrackers relentless goal oriented willing to fight also with respect to danerys she was the mother of dragons and in
Evolution of the signs
i found this pdf online and found it interesting i ll copy paste all signs let me know if you agree aries this sign brings to mind images of swashbuckling pirates and freewheeling adventurers arians crave adventure the novelty of new enterprise and
For a bit of fun
it may of been done before but interesting to know what sun signs make what babys just for fun so i will start i have 3 girls one is a libra i had her from a past relationship with a cancer woman i am a sag male for those of you that dont know als
Slander
what sign do you believe doesnt deserve it and is just misunderstood its capricorns for me
High thoughts about Pluto😤💨
lol i smoked me one and my mental aptitudes have expanded lol when we search for power we lose it before we even gain it but when we look for leverage we will find power the most powerful illusion of all is control we either think we have it or we
What is your ideal date? State your Sun, Venus and Mars :)
sun virgo venus libra and mars leo mine is a long hike in a dense forest woodland area during autumn where the trees have turned all sorts of colours then we have a picnic of homemade food made by the two of us sat by a stream surrounded by the beaut