Do Scorpio men automatically feel threatened by Capricorns and Leos?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by deckedandecker on Saturday, November 28, 2020 and has 3 replies.

Profile picture of deckedandecker
@deckedandecker
6 Years500+ Posts

I notice that they get defensive, on-guard, and start picking fights or getting insecure whenever a Capricorn or Leo guy is in their world.

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by deckedandecker

I notice that they get defensive, on-guard, and start picking fights or getting insecure whenever a Capricorn or Leo guy is in their world.

I honestly can't say I know any except for one good Capricorn friend.

Profile picture of pooface222
@pooface222
10 Years1,000+ Posts

I'm a Capricorn woman and once had a Scorpio boyfriend years ago.

He felt insecure and threatened and always had to compete with me to show he was better than me.

Was annoying because he didn't need to.

I loved him..