does your moon sign really affect the way you pursue relationships ?

By lilliverpoolsangelJanuary 5, 2021 2:10pm — 22 replies
You are on page out of 2
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Quincunx appreciation thread
post the sign who you supposedly most sexually attracted to i e since im a male capricorn mine would be leo women and theirs would be pisces men
Some signs just find each other when it comes to flings and one night stands.
i have friends that go out a lot or were before lockdowns and use dating apps when it comes to short-term flings and one night stands i seem to notice a trend 1 virgos and scorpios hook up with each other quite often 2 aries and gemini find each
Signs I see Leo men end up with often, anyone notice different?
so i have been looking at celeb pairings and pairings i know in real life and it seems like this is how it goes from most to least common 1 gemini 2 libra 3 leo women 4 aries 5 pisces 6 taurus 7 capricorn 8 scorpio 9 cancer 10 virgo 11 aqua 1
Research of love astrology in uk and wales
https www manchester ac uk discover news love-not-in-the-stars lol
Is a synastry chart with hardly any squares and oppositions a blessing?
lets say 4 squares aspects involving outer planets and 5 oppositions but the rest are conjunctions sextiles and trines
What does loyalty mean
to genimi and sagittarius placements especially sun moon and venus i find that these two signs in particular think its ok to spend ungodly and inadequate hours with the opposite sex and expect their partners to be cool with that like a let me trot
What part of a natal chart determines how forgiving someone is?
like what planet determines whether they hold grudges or are forgiving
Sun - Moon synastry, how will this interaction differ between these two people?
so you have two situations in synastry we will note that it involves person a female person a female and person b male have the following sun and moon aspects person as moon conjuncts person bs sun person bs moon trines person as sun -