@CuddleBug1288
14 Years1,000+ PostsSagittarius
My biological dad - a Capricorn and was a guitar player. Me a Gemini who's following in his dad's footsteps doing the same thing. His dad, my daddy daddy was a famous gospel musician in the 40s and 50s, an ordain minister and a guitar player himself. I don't think I ever know my daddy daddy sign. My dad played his instrument for multiple churches all across America and I just play for myself. I like to think Capricorn can be a music sign too. Military also run in our family cluster too. My brother, a Taurus, my grandaddy (my mom dad) a Leo and I (again, a Gemini *rolls eyes*) served our country. While they both served the full term I only served 5 years. Now here's a nasty filthy one. Tobacco chewing run in the fam. Me, my grandparents (my dad's parents both of them) chewed. His mom was a Libra Scorpio cusp and was a mighty large lady.
So, there you have it. My family career cluster. And boy what a cluster.
Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
My biological dad - a Capricorn and was a guitar player. Me a Gemini who's following in his dad's footsteps doing the same thing. His dad, my daddy daddy was a famous gospel musician in the 40s and 50s, an ordain minister and a guitar player himself. I don't think I ever know my daddy daddy sign. My dad played his instrument for multiple churches all across America and I just play for myself. I like to think Capricorn can be a music sign too. Military also run in our family cluster too. My brother, a Taurus, my grandaddy (my mom dad) a Leo and I (again, a Gemini *rolls eyes*) served our country. While they both served the full term I only served 5 years. Now here's a nasty filthy one. Tobacco chewing run in the fam. Me, my grandparents (my dad's parents both of them) chewed. His mom was a Libra Scorpio cusp and was a mighty large lady.So, there you have it. My family career cluster. And boy what a cluster.
That last one is not a career but oh well. It's just a family thing.
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
A thought popped into my head the other day. Is there a connection between a families energy/dynamics (their signs and general vibe).. their jobs/careers or what the devote/d their lives to.. and like, generational differences or whatevs. I hope I'm making sense.
Like - on my dad's paternal side we have carpenters. My Capricorn grandpa started his own construction company building houses and cabins around the area. Very Cap in my opinion - the BOSS of a company that builds? Oh yeah. My father's a Gemini, he worked for my grandpa. He also is a drummer and has been in a couple local popular bands throughout the years. Music and Gems? I think so! Also the carpentry I can see as well, getting to be hands on and also somewhat technical. And then me, Sagittarius. I took a CAD class in high-school and I've always loved drawing floorplans, and playing games like Minecraft where I get to build all sorts of things. I enjoy the architecture, design, decor, etc of places.. I like to see the flow and vibes of people and their spaces.
Idk if my rambles made sense or what I'm really trying to get at but I'm just curious as to any patterns in your families based on astrology that make ya think, or laugh with how ironic it is or scratch your head with how left field something is.
🤷🏻♀️🙃💛🖖🏼