First Reaction to Astrology

By bmoon8March 2, 2021 1:08am — 23 replies
You are on page out of 2
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Mars in Pisces Man with Mars in Capricorn Woman
okey dokey soooo having looked at this combo with aries in mars im now looking at the same combination with pisces in mars man anyone have this combo in their relationship it would help if you are aries man with a cap woman but i mainly w
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT US
hi guys i am new here this is the first time being here in a forum hope you help me i have a boyfriend and i have a very intense attraction to each other for the ones who know about reading placements i hope you can help me here because i dont
All the Fixed signs and a Capricorn decide to live together...
who has the biggest control in the house at the end consider they dont kill each other yet taurus leo scorpio aquarius or the caprcorn
Mars in Aries Man with Mars in Capricorn Woman.
can this work i am already aware just how bad aries amp capricorn arw together but what about these two as mars signs good or bad
Planets and Houses Check!
for all here who know each sign their planets are in their charts along with astrological houses in their chart - do the signs where you have moon venus and jupiter usually add to your energy and make you feel more positive on average than anything -
What sign are YOU and what TWO SIGNS have fought over u before or were jealous because both liked u?
and if you picked one of them which sign won lets see if these signs fighting each other usually go at each other no matter what and if theyre signs your sign usually attracts
Generational Transits - Where are you?
generational transits generational transits are those major transits from jupiter to saturn that everybody has at the same age these are planet transits making aspects to their own natal position their similar influence from person to person is amazing
Video Discussion
state your sun moon what do you think about the following videos the meaning behind them based on your own interpretation https youtu be dqrzdebpigs https youtu be wh8dt09qchi