I run out of idea about how to communicate with an Aries guy.!!

By H_GemAugust 6, 2021 1:27pm — 5 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Charmed by a certain sign
id say im very difficult to impress but idk what it is but ive noticed throughout my life i always been easily charmed by sagittarius people guys and girls theyre just so mesmerizing to me like i want them to talk to me nonstop and be someone close
1st house Lilith
https youtu be pvxghbksvcy this young lady aint lying she explain every little detail about me here very spot on i like to know who else got this placement and if your life aint easy with it too as a bonus tell me all about it how has this 1st
Required vaccinations for indoor venues in NYC and astrology, what's coming experts?
i read that as jupiter leaves pisces the whole illusion of us being over covid was going to be over now the news today says that nycs mayor considered by many to be the worst mayor in city history has pushed legislation to require everyone to show pr
Please read my chart, thank you!!
im a straight 26 yo girl can someone please read my birth chart in general also does it say where when ill meet my future spouse what will he be like looks personality who will he be thankyou so much https imgur com a dwowedt
Advice needed - Cap woman & Taurus man
all started 10 months ago i will try to be as short as possible weve met online and it all started quickly he 37 is in a long term relationship with a gemini woman 39 8 years and i 31 am married with an aquarius man 32 10 years he let me k
Her Pluto sextile my Moon and my Pluto Conjuct her Moon
i know pluto moon in synastry is a very strong aspect and ive read about how powerful it can be so i was wondering in this case which one is more powerful and who feels more this aspect because i pluto person conjunct her moon sometimes feel like obse
Vedic astrology or western astrology?
i was born on september 2nd 1989 at 3 33am in western astrology it clearly states that im a virgo sun libra moon cancer rising i always had some issues with those placements last week i came across a vedic astrology site and leaned that by their
Taurus Man Advice
so i dated a taurus man for a year we were really inlove but we were also naive and he left me abruptly and had a lot going on fast forward almost 2 years were in contact again he dated someone during that time but he ended it and told me he loved me
What synastry aspects do you think are the hottest?
like you dont have to like the other person but you for sure wanna go all night with em rank em
Who can you see me with based on these placements?
who do you see me with based on these placements what do you think my significant other s chart would look like just fyi i m not basing who i decide to date off of astrology so this is for curiosity purposes only sun aquarius 28 04 moon