My Sag man said that I was average looking...Pissed!

By Easha23000usMay 10, 2021 3:27pm — 97 replies
You are on page out of 7

Related Topics

How Do You Heal A..
So after you hurt them in @Wizardz thread How do you heal the signs??
Can someone help look at my natal chart?
I've always been interested but didn't understand a lot about how to read them.. https://storage.googleapis.com/dxpnetimages/glsjrogw0cq5sisliqBsHV.png
insight on my natal chart?
Anyone know how to post pics in the comments lol
insight on my natal chart?
Ill post it in messages
Who’s more powerful in Astrology - Sun/Pluto aspects or Mars/Pluto aspects?
The Force of Nature(Sun/Pluto) vs. The Beast(Mars/Pluto)
Genuine question for ALL Scorpios.
How much does it make your blood boil knowing that Mars is exalted in Capricorn and not your sign?
Please help
Hello everyone I use to be member here and I forgot my old account infos So I had to do a new one to join this forum as am searching for advices smile *An explanation for multiple accounts under my user name* Am here to ask about a Taurus man He has Mars
Moon and venus in 12th house
Hi guys, I hope you can give me insights on these placements. I'm a scorpio sun cancer moon mother of a baby who has a scorpio moon and venus in his 12th house. According to vedic astrology. Does it mean I'm a distant mother to my son? Or am I mostly a
How can I help my boyfriend
He's a Leo and I'm a Saggie. We've been dating for around 5 months and I've never wanted to meddle in his issues in case it could cause problems in our relationship. However, since we were all in a friend group together before the changed status, its diff