I am married to a Scorpio man in an arranged marriage. It been six years, and from day one he's emotionally cheating on me. He still continues to obsessively stalk a girl he was interested in years ago before we met. She was his first love but he…
Hi. I’m a little bit confused and would appreciate some help. I confessed my feelings to a Scorpio man earlier this year. He didn’t expect it and got really uncomfortable so I decided to put some distance between us. We didn’t speak to each other in a…
Hi, Earlier this year I finally confessed my feelings to a Scorpio man. We were really good friends before I told him how I felt. He would be the one who initiated contact most of the time and even the one who started the friendship. He added me on…
Do scorpio men like the rush when girls are hot and cold to them. And the whole push and pull dynamic? Will they chase even more if she…
So I am clearly under the influence of especially strong Cannabis currently. But seriously. Do Scorpio men like women who are weirdos? Do we marry these types? Yes I have seen…
Long story short, I’ve always been into a Scorpio man who began talking to me in the past. We’re long distance btw but we have met in person. The thing is that he’s very distant most of the times and I’ve always felt like he’s not into me. I messaged…
So 5 days ago me and my Scorpio guy got into a spat. It was the day before I was to fly out to travel to see family. He offered to come over after I got off work, stay over and take me to the airport the next Wed. morning so I accepted. Tues we spoke…
Hi I was really good friends for a Scorpio man. He initiated all contact with me in the past. He seemed interested but I don’t know if he was just nice but my gut feeling told me he liked me. I’m very intuitive. The problem is that I distanced myself…
So I wanted to share this news with you fellow Scorpios. I have never felt so excited in my life about something I’m about to do. I’ve been “secretly” in love with a Scorpio man for 7 YEARS!!!!!!! I was in a relationship when we met so nothing could…
I told my Scorpio man that “I feel like you’re not that into me. What if I’m feeling is right for you, I’m ok with that. At least we can still be real friends.” He replies,… “It’s not like that. I’m into you. I like you” But he rarely texts me in a…
Anything at all, just say a topic and we discuss it