Signs that end up with each other a lot romantically (Include gender)

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by deckedandecker on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 and has 24 replies.

Profile picture of deckedandecker
@deckedandecker
6 Years500+ Posts

From my observations:

1. Scorpio men with other water sign women except for Scorpio women.

2. Scorpios and Virgos in general, both ways.

3. Leo men and Gemini women.

4. Water sign women and Taurus men.

Profile picture of Sunsetvirgo
@Sunsetvirgo
10 Years5,000+ Posts

I don’t see virgo scorpio ever except platonically which I’d like to keep that way

Virgo and Taurus men belong to virgo women thx ❤️

Likes
Profile picture of TxOgal
@TxOgal
12 Years1,000+ PostsTaurus

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by TxOgal

Posted by Hamsthetics

******* woman and Gemini man

why do you hate Gemini men? lol

Amber Heard is Taurus tho.

click to expand

Those two mercury signs. Much struggle.

Profile picture of TxOgal
@TxOgal
12 Years1,000+ PostsTaurus

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by TxOgal

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by TxOgal

Posted by Hamsthetics

******* woman and Gemini man

why do you hate Gemini men? lol

Amber Heard is Taurus tho.

Those two mercury signs. Much struggle.

🤣😂

class="bqfade">click to expand

what a mess! n she gives Taureans a bad name lol

Profile picture of deckedandecker
@deckedandecker
6 Years500+ Posts

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by Easha23000us

Did I write Leo man? It clearly states Capricorn.... Unless we are speaking Sagittarian men, now that is another story😉

Why didn't you guys dating Leo men more often? They're clearly obsessed with you...

click to expand

Wishful thinking, it is the opposite. The dorky girl secretly wants the high school quarterback, even if she denies it, but he is swiping left.

Likes
Profile picture of Truemara
@Truemara
5 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by TxOgal

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by TxOgal

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by TxOgal

Posted by Hamsthetics

******* woman and Gemini man

why do you hate Gemini men? lol

Amber Heard is Taurus tho.

Those two mercury signs. Much struggle.

🤣😂

what a mess! n she gives Taureans a bad name lol

click to expand

Taurus motto

Anything for money

Profile picture of Easha23000us
@Easha23000us
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by deckedandecker

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by Easha23000us

Did I write Leo man? It clearly states Capricorn.... Unless we are speaking Sagittarian men, now that is another story😉

Why didn't you guys dating Leo men more often? They're clearly obsessed with you...

Wishful thinking, it is the opposite. The dorky girl secretly wants the high school quarterback, even if she denies it, but he is swiping left.

But the truth is, most Sag women prefer the nerdy, sensitive Water sign man over the Jock Leos :

(

click to expand

Nope...I would take a Sagittarian male over any one of them, anytime!

Profile picture of DeeLovesRed
@DeeLovesRed
10 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Reincarnation2

Posted by DeeLovesRed

Geminis & Scorpios

Virgo W & Aquarius M

Pisces W & Aries M

I'm a Scorp and Geminis are terrible.

click to expand

Yea... I know like why does so many scorpios attract geminis? Instead of a casual thing, they try to make it work long term & it never works out 🤦🏾‍♀️

Like
Profile picture of TxOgal
@TxOgal
12 Years1,000+ PostsTaurus

Posted by Loyal

Pisces & Scorpio

Cancer & Leo

Aquarius & Aries

Virgo & Sagittarius

I wonder if this applies to moons ..

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

found out my scorp manager's parents have the same bdays as me and my cap bf

he says his dad finds his mom intimidating and i somewhat like that lol

i jokingly told him i'd name our first son 'Albert'

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

It's funny because I actually don't hang out with other earth and water signs... I do hang out with Virgos, but I'm not attracted to them, it's only as friends.

Do you think you connect well with your Aquarius because you have retrograde planets?

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

found out my scorp manager's parents have the same bdays as me and my cap bf

he says his dad finds his mom intimidating and i somewhat like that lol

i jokingly told him i'd name our first son 'Albert'

Do you guys only have sex on valentines day too?

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

found out my scorp manager's parents have the same bdays as me and my cap bf

he says his dad finds his mom intimidating and i somewhat like that lol

i jokingly told him i'd name our first son 'Albert'

Do you guys only have sex on valentines day too?

click to expand

😂😂

Like
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

found out my scorp manager's parents have the same bdays as me and my cap bf

he says his dad finds his mom intimidating and i somewhat like that lol

i jokingly told him i'd name our first son 'Albert'

Do you guys only have sex on valentines day too?

😂😂

click to expand

Image Not Found

Like
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by deckedandecker

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by Easha23000us

Did I write Leo man? It clearly states Capricorn.... Unless we are speaking Sagittarian men, now that is another story😉

Why didn't you guys dating Leo men more often? They're clearly obsessed with you...

Wishful thinking, it is the opposite. The dorky girl secretly wants the high school quarterback, even if she denies it, but he is swiping left.

But the truth is, most Sag women prefer the nerdy, sensitive Water sign man over the Jock Leos 😢

click to expand

Sag like intellectuals over Jug heads. A nerdy Leo will do though.

Profile picture of Sunsetvirgo
@Sunsetvirgo
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Sunsetvirgo

I don’t see virgo scorpio ever except platonically which I’d like to keep that way

Virgo and Taurus men belong to virgo women thx ❤️

Wow so everyone agreed with me 🥺

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by peachy06

It's funny because I actually don't hang out with other earth and water signs... I do hang out with Virgos, but I'm not attracted to them, it's only as friends.

Do you think you connect well with your Aquarius because you have retrograde planets?

Sorry, but I'm confused. What do you mean "your Aquarius" I'm single lol.

click to expand

I thought you were crushing hard on an Aquarius

Profile picture of deckedandecker
@deckedandecker
6 Years500+ Posts

Posted by 2Moon

Libra women and Scorpio men

Libra women and Leo men

Libra women and Capricorn men

Fucking Scorpios take all our women but never gave anything / anyone in return..

You will never see libra men and Scorpio women together, this pairing is so rare it's insane...

Libra men are handsome, they have their pick of the litter

Profile picture of deckedandecker
@deckedandecker
6 Years500+ Posts

Posted by 2Moon

Posted by deckedandecker

Posted by 2Moon

Libra women and Scorpio men

Libra women and Leo men

Libra women and Capricorn men

Fucking Scorpios take all our women but never gave anything / anyone in return..

You will never see libra men and Scorpio women together, this pairing is so rare it's insane...

Libra men are handsome, they have their pick of the litter

Libra men are pretty boys without game.

click to expand

Oh Luke Rockhold