Yo! I was routing for drake…

By 7sSeptember 4, 2021 1:30am — 7 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Tell ya boy about ya quintiles
and let the big homie guide ya to ya gift
Do we have any good witches on dxp?
some random person told me someone put a spell on me and i need to break it for a low low fee of anyone here know about these things is it legit what say you
Coincidence?
i ve been talking to a girl and we both are attracted to each other but haven t taken this ahead yet i noticed a lot of coincidences in our charts could someone please tell me if these are indicative of a karmic connection 1 her moon and mars and j
What do you think about
cancer and virgo relationships like any experiences or observations from people you know particularly male cancer x female virgo
Anyone here awesome at “chart reading” 📖 , willing to read mine? I’m looking for an “in depth” read
anyone here awesome at chart reading willing to read mine i m looking for an in depth read nothing shallow por favor i ll only post once if anyone offers no aqua haters for obvious reasons if no one offers that s ok too lol
Capricorn, Virgo or Scorpio rising?
img https i ibb co z4dyxcr rising1 png img img https i ibb co tbnbprp rising2 png img
Taurus Man FWB situation
hi hope you all are safe and sound i wanted to share about a situation i am in and i want taurus experts to decode this not so expressive man for me i have been friends with a taurus man for 7 years now i have always had a crush on him and he knows a
Planets for friday?
people with more understanding on transits please help here me and me leo friend will be in a huge night out this friday that we planned last weekend we havent go out like this for like 5 years including the quarantine but friday i want to be the day o
Hot & Cold Taurus? What do
hey y all i met a taurus lady recently i am an aqua man amp boy oh boy was i swept off my feet our first meeting was completely effortless and intense we vibed in a way i haven t with anyone else in a long long time the entire night it was like we
What sign
you just cant get along with i really wanna have a positive relationship with one gemini like one time but just never happens but i feel like maybe i dont know enough geminis like i know my aunt and my taurus cousins husband but then i get this gem