Ladies Question

By Saul_of_TarsusJuly 30, 2021 12:34am — 41 replies
You are on page out of 3
When is Gemini season? Learn more about Gemini:
Gemini Personality - Gemini Compatibility - Gemini Gift Guide

Related Topics

Intrigued to know
question for gems can i ask how can you be so in love and in need of someone one day and then the next day keep it all casual like not worried if things work or not is this just normal for you guys but when i start to pull back and mirror my gem she st
Gemini man losing interest or just needs time?
hi im a sagittarius girl pisces moon virgo rising scorpio venus and have recently matched with a gemini guy taurus venus on tinder on monday we started having small talk and eventually started texting via snapchat on tuesday where we hit it off
Is there a difference between a MAY and JUNE gemini?
i recently started seeing a june gemini and he s already calling me his girlfriend we ve been on multiple dates hes going to a dinner party with me for my friend and always checks in is this normal not to mention he s haitian just throwing that in
Gemini girl losing interest or too early to tell?
hi thanks for taking the time to read a bit of background i started talking to a gem girl around the start of this year wed seen each other before but never talked we initially talked over a group conference i remember her first impression of me
Are Gemini men obvious when they are interested?
i realize geminis tend to be hot and cold but is it clear when they are actually interested in someone ive met this gemini and im not sure what to make of him he is 39 and i am 30 according to a couple of mutual friends he isnt ready for anything
Gemini man posted this? Need help with meaning lol
so i ve been dating yet another confusing gemini it s weird because he has the same birth chart as my ex the only difference is he s a leo mars amp rising so we met on easter he told me was in town and he invited to his airbnb for a pool day i m th
Gemini Men have a certain charm to them
but what i honestly want to know is why gemini men are so addicting has anyone else experienced something similar what about a gemini drives you wild
Do gemini men come back?
i was a bit emotional in front of a gemini guy i ve been seeing i ve been seeing him every week sometimes multiple times a week for 7 months amp although he said he did not want a relationship things got deeper amp deeper amp our bond grew stro
confused by gem man
ive been seeing a gem man from my past for a little over 4 months in the beginning he told me he didn t want anything serious two months ago he told me he didn t want anything serious again i never asked him for something serious not the 1st time am
Post your Gemini Quotes
please post yours everybody has the right to be discriminated serdar somuncu german comedian