Moon in the 11th

The forum doesn't seem to get used much, leta hope there is someone out there! Moon in the 11th house. Do you have it and what's been your experience with friendships, social life, dating? I found this site to be, maybe a little sadly, accurate.
aNEWday
Cancer Rising, Scorp sun, Taurus moon, Libra Mars & Venus
The forum doesn't seem to get used much, leta hope there is someone out there!

I found this site to be, maybe a little sadly, accurate.

I thought this moon positionwould be more positive in making friends and for my social life but it's been a little up and down for me. Would love to hear what others think especially with diff moon signs.

AerialView
male from Arlong Park
Good defense is the best offense💨
thecrazyariestaurus
INTJ. Virgo⬆️ 8H Taurus🌞 11H Cancer 🌛 8H Aries Merc
Lol that description is pretty accurate.

Even though my moon is in Cancer, I still find myself being very detached from everyone, and it's hard to make close connections. But I like it that way. I don't really care for fitting in, or making a lot of friends. I'm a loner and that's fine. It causes issues for me especially in romantic relationships because I give off the vibe that I don't really care much about anyone because I'm not affectionate and I'm very detached. I'm emotional, but don't like to show it at all. I can cut people off easily, and never look back. I don't really get sad over friendships that end.
Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
I am with a vìrgo moon who has his in 11th. The description given seems to be quite accurate for him.

He doesn't have lots of friends and he isolate himself most of the times. In fact, he told me he hates to socialise and prefer to just have one person, who he can called his everything.

He's good with communication on social media but if you wanted him to be around people, irl, you can just dream on.

He told me, he did feel lonely previously but to do thing with big groups is just not his cup of tea and mind you, he's a Sag sun. It goes along well with mine, because despite I'm a Gemini with a Leo moon, my moon is in the 12th. So, we both can just isolate ourselves in an Island or something and stays there with the animals. lol

I hope I am talking sense because right now. I am feeling numb and I have no idea why.

Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Lol that description is pretty accurate.

Haha, Sag told me the same thing.

He has cut off lots of people that came into his life with no remorse. I told him if he ever cuts me off, I am gonna cut his throat. Erk.... haha I kid, I kid. lol
thecrazyariestaurus
INTJ. Virgo⬆️ 8H Taurus🌞 11H Cancer 🌛 8H Aries Merc
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Lol that description is pretty accurate.

Haha, Sag told me the same thing.

Haha yeah like I'll see people get so heartbroken over friendships that have ended, but I never get sad over it. I'll hear that old friends miss me, but I don't even think about them lol

Ex bf's are kind of a different story depending on how it ended. I had two long term relationships that I completely cut off. But I did it in such a mean way. I didn't break up with them, I literally just stopped answering the phone lol. No closure or anything, I just didn't speak to them ever again.
Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Lol that description is pretty accurate.

Haha, Sag told me the same thing.

Wohoah, meanie! LOL

Well, for him, he said, he likes to take things easy but some people just need to have dramas which he can't stand them at all. It's not like he doesn't have any emotions, he cried lots of times when I was with him but he said, he won't do these things to just anyone. He is so detached but I could understand because like him, I have the same issue too but not that extreme. I just need to get away from people because I hate to feel their energy, especially the negative ones.

And His mom is a Pisces sun, so, we were watching a sad movie the other day and his mom got affected so bad. He was like, mom, it's just a movie. Why are you over reacting? My 12th house moon felt the same way like his mom, but I just kept my mouth shut. Else, he will tell me off too. It was really funny.

I told him though, if you ever try to kick me off, I will make sure I'll haunt you in your dreams. He ask me how would that even works, ahhhh that's my 12th house secret.

thecrazyariestaurus
INTJ. Virgo⬆️ 8H Taurus🌞 11H Cancer 🌛 8H Aries Merc
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Lol that description is pretty accurate.

Haha, Sag told me the same thing.

Wohoah, meanie! LOL

I know, I know lol I feel bad looking back... eh a little bad lol could've ended it in a better way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah same, I'm actually very emotional, but I think I just get burnt out by people, and I get annoyed easily. I need a lot of alone time.
Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Lol that description is pretty accurate.

Haha, Sag told me the same thing.

Wohoah, meanie! LOL

Somehow, I feel like 11th and 12th house have similarities. Like you, I get annoyed easily by people and sometimes, even when I feel the need to wanting to be there for them, it drains me a lot and then, I poof.

I really need lots and lots of alone time to recharge myself as well. I do like it though. People say Gemini fear of being alone, but for me, I seems to love it more than anything else.
Teena
# Responsible Indulgence
Posted by AerialView
@teena

Aww you remember ❤️🙃
Teena
# Responsible Indulgence
Lol! Sounds like cope. Feel misunderstood n don't fit in n so doesn't feel the need for validation/approval from others😛

I never felt like I don't fit in or am always misunderstood. Doesn't mean I always fit in. Maybe not. Thing is I never cared about fitting in or being understood anyway.So the question about being approved by others or not doesn't arise.

Moon in the 11th House people exercise the same kind of nonjudgmental attitude toward other people, especially those who become close to them. Well, one should say relatively close. These aren’t the types to really be that close to anyone But, they have an intuitive knack for making friends, usually because they know how it feels to be alone. If someone seems left out, the 11th House Moon’s instinct is to befriend them and get to know them. In fact, the more on the social fringes a person is, the more they will intrigue these individuals. They can so easily spread themselves around and become chummy with just about anyone, no matter what their race or life style or background may be. Yet, they remain inherently attached to little to no one which is less true if they’re a Water Moon. They live their private lives like mad scientists, too caught up in their experiments to be bothered.

I don't agree with the highlighted parts in this one.
-I can be pretty close to people.
-I don't make friends coz I'm scared of being alone. I enjoy being alone as much as I enjoy new friendships. Both are like fresh air to me.
- It's not that I'm not inherently attached to anyone. It's just I can detach myself easily whenever I want. There's a difference.

Actually I read other articles on this which I could relate more to. But I don't remember on what sites I read them.

But I never had problem making friends or keeping them. I just drop a few(ok more than a few) when I feel this need to filter for whatever reason n I really make too many of them tbh. I can't call them all acquaintances either coz I cherish what I had with each of them n it was great while it lasted.
Also I have long-term friends who are no less than a family to me(n more sometimes). All in all, my social life has been more than satisfactory till date. I also read it relates to mother(along with the 4th house) n gains if I remember that right. It's been great in that areas as well. So it's all good.
AerialView
male from Arlong Park
Good defense is the best offense💨
Posted by Teena
Posted by AerialView
@teena

Aww you remember ❤️🙃

yes i do. i have memory of an elephant.

btw what's that with your new tagline. that is not scorpios tag lolol
Teena
# Responsible Indulgence
Posted by AerialView
Posted by Teena
Posted by AerialView
@teena

Aww you remember ❤️🙃

yes i do. i have memory of an elephant.

btw what's that with your new tagline. that is not scorpios tag lolol

Haha. I see that 😁

LOL!! Ikr?!! But that has been my motto since forever. You think I should Scorpio-up a bit?😛
AerialView
male from Arlong Park
Good defense is the best offense💨
Posted by Teena
Posted by AerialView
Posted by Teena
Posted by AerialView
@teena

Aww you remember ❤️🙃

yes i do. i have memory of an elephant.

btw what's that with your new tagline. that is not scorpios tag lolol

Haha. I see that 😁

Yeah be more meanie
aNEWday
Cancer Rising, Scorp sun, Taurus moon, Libra Mars & Venus
Posted by thecrazyariestaurus
Lol that description is pretty accurate.

I am basically the same. Its interesting bc you are a water moon.
Looking back at my life i have left many friendships, and very easily which I have come to realize bc I was never FULLY invested in any of them. Like that level of detachment. I was starting to wonder why I have that pattern and looked at myself as a friend and maybe its a relflection of me. I dont want to be this way, but I never really found someone who I could really be besttt friends with. So im always at least a little at arms length.

In love, I am hot and hold. Bc of the other parts of my chart, I know I need a good stable love relationship, I just need my space too lol. I actually earlier this year had a conversation with my friend and have a revelation that I need to find a balance between space and connectedness with a partner.

Scorpio moon / Leo moon (Team A) Or Libra moon / Gemini moon (Team B) who would win in a battle between these two teams? Not physical but strategical
Oke, first of all I know that Cancers are trying not to hurt anyone and most of the time they are little snowflakes with the people around them, but in this particular case this cancer girl hurt me really bad and her only way out in this case is a straigh
Hello, what can you say about this person? https://i.imgur.com/by7MgHd.jpg I am very interested if this person's overal view and facade will be described. Then i will tell if its true or not. Its important. The most about relationships= coup
if it's not the weekend? do you think it could be okay to sleep around 3-4 hours a day? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbFzL-0pEeU
https://media.giphy.com/media/FlhnLlRubA5CE/giphy.gif Happy Birthday to all the Pisces swimming around this pond. May you solar return bring positivity, love, and whatever else your heart desires. Or if you already have everything you need and dreamt o
Before I get met with all the HELL NAWS! Hear me out! As a relationship it'd be hard, but as friends we learn a lot from each other. We really are opposites. Seeing each other's points of view really does help both signs.
but her threads and replies can't be seen. Please help her. :(
theres this Sag sun/ Taurus moon/ scorpio venus i adore.. i know Taurus sun people can be NOTORIOUSLY slow with everything, just wondering if that's the same with Taurus moon people because he is showing CLASSSSIC Taurus "i REEEEALLY like you" signs (supe
I know the first sentence will be 'she won't forgive you' or something. I know scorpio always remember these kind of things but what basically happened is; we ran into a conflict which wasn't really so dangerous it is just that we both had a strong person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmqenxY8KI This is the actual game play thread. If you wish to find a team/placement to represent or would like to discuss the going ons in the league please go to the DXPIL Players Lounge here: https://www.dxpnet
we travelled most of the time in those years, so we have been sort of living together. He never used one and i thought he was fine with it. we're both 30+ yrs old already have jobs except that of course he resigned from his work to travel. we never have b
Let me get straight to the questions, then explain. Do Cancer men show off their significant others? We haven’t exactly defined the relationship yet but we have been on about 5 dates now. On the end of the last one he said how you he would like to take me