Do Capricorn Really Destroy Their Relationships ?

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
You people say that you do tend to destroy your relationships.I admit if you say so, than it must be true; but I believe there is an other side of the picture as well.

It's a scene of a married Cap man's room.A wedding picture on his bed-side table,some pictures of the couple and their child on walls and coffee table.
The closets of the dressing room is full of his wife's dresses, her shoes, her bed-room slippers are also there. On dressing table there are some cosmetics, creams, lotion etc ( their contents turned to curdled poison , I am sure)

He is a happily married man who shared his life and room open-heartedly with his wife.

The point is his wife has been dead since Feb.2007
And no he is not insane. He is exceptionally intelligent,very profound and really successful person, who even at the age of 65 plays squash and can take absolutely flawless aim with his Beretta.
He is just in love with his wife--till death do us apart---yes, and sometimes even death can't do people apart.

Cap Sun
Aqua Moon
Aqua Venus
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
* Feb 1997 *
I honestly think that when anyone meets that special someone that puts everything at ease, it's only natural to love, care for, and cherish that person.

Destroying, sabotage, testing and every other ill/unhealthy emotion stems from uncertainty imo.

I'm glad he(who you post of) met and shared a life with her.
male
Cancer(Sun Mars Mercury)/Pisces Moon w/Gemini rising and Leo Venus

I know a Capricorn man who has a Virgo ex wife and he deals with her unpredictable behavior better than any man I have ever seen. He is even raising the daughter his wife had when she cheated on him.

Emotionally as a Cancer I would be so offended if that proposition was laid in front of me after trust was betrayed, but Capricorns have a sense of loyalty and letting certain things slide that are unmatched in the Zodiac. I heard that the people who stick around and keep coming back for more are the ones that Cappy's love the most, as the Cappy feels those people really loved them keep returning to try and make things work.

Only thing I hold against Cappy is that they are brutal when they are angry and that they don't feel bad about cheating on someone as they feel its needed sometimes. They are so hard to pin down and great at lying as well.

Also most Cappy's are excellent about keeping a job, they look at work better than anyone I have ever seen. So reliable and able to work through the worst circumstances.They are similiar to Aqaurius in that they dont like change.

Some Caps just don't play when it comes to kids. I bet he's patient moreso for the child than anything else. I thought Dwayne Wade(Cap) ex was a Capricorn, but she was a Virgo and he took full custody of his kids when their mom started acting crazy.

My sisters friend, who is a Leo, was dating a Cap who came in and played father to her son. Even the teachers at his school commented to the Cap how much the boys behavior improved, and the Cap would show his face at events more than his mom. They(Leo and Cap) had a child and not long after the Cap went to jail. The Capricorn doesn't know that the Leo lost both of her children. The older one is with his father, and the baby(Caps son) lives somewhere with the Leo's friend. When the Cap is released, which I think is soon, he's probably going to literally explode and take full custody of his kid.

The only time I ever really have an intense flash of anger is when it comes to my niece.
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
Posted by lnana04

I'm glad he(who you post of) met and shared a life with her.

My parents,
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
She was Pisces with Libra rising, and no she was not easy to dominate--was very feisty and high-spirited girl and totally devoted to my father, whom she married despite the difference of religion,nationality, ethnicity and age,
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
@ Ellessque

Thank you for sharing your experience and your knowledge.

I know my opinion is biased, well, opinion of a devoted child who was well-loved by her father is likely to be biased.

What I tried to tell and could not properly express was that ( May god forgive me for saying such a thing ) actually my father was quite a player in his younger days and he was 38 years old when he saw my mother and he did not even properly dated her,like actually he never asked her out as such and within the three months of their first meeting he proposed to her.

The point is there were no tests/ no mind-games and no MIA involved--of which capricorn men are mostly accused of.

From there I deduced that when in love,Capricorn man would never hurt/ harm his beloved. He would never play games. He realizes that game time is over now. Time to claim the prize now. And he does his best to claim, win and keep the prize.

But than again I do not have any extensive data to base my point. It might be a random occurrence.
"Often times, I told him to go after her.....of course, he'll never bring himself to. He enjoys the fantasy too much now and wouldn't dare tarnish it."

Exactly. The fantasy. That's all it is. It's not so much about the woman. He's clinging on to the idea that there's someone out there he wants who tells him "no" or he can't have, and for that, she's placed on a pedestal. How dare she not give in?=He's in love. If he really wanted her, he wouldn't let pride get in his way from going after her, but he knows the fantasy would be tarnished by the real thing, so it's all in his head. This is probably where that whole "fish tail" or half-goat/half fish(whatever it is lol) thing comes into play. This is the super duper unavailable type. Nobody will ever measure up to her, not even her LoL smh.

I do think that having someone in their past to cling on to is easier than admitting or realizing that they have an issue of not being open or receptive to love, or facing the truth that they'll just never ever be satisfied with someone.

Posted by ShahBano

I'm a Pisces with a Cap man in love with me and my biggest worry? Is that he's now given me the power to break his heart which turns out is more vulnerable than mine. Of course I love him too much to ever do that to him but to know you have that power over someone else is scary in and of itself especially with someone like Cap who doesn't give up the emotions easily at all. And he loves that I'm fiesty and speak my mind. I let him be and do him most of the time but when he is being selfish or trying to over dominate we nip that in the bud pronto.
Posted by Pidelight
Posted by ShahBano

And he's an Venus in Aqua. But then so am I!
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
Pidelight

I am glad you understood ---
People mostly think that as Cap do tend to have dominating personalities so they would like to have doormats sort of women. I don't think so,I think Cap man respects only those woman who knows their mind, who are high-spirited and yet capable of devotion, who are independent and yet willing to be restrained by their men when the situation arise.

I personally don't think Cap are control freaks, I consider them the real manly men, who are just not willing to be emasculated by women. Even if they like to keep their upper hand, it's a gentle hand most of the times.

You tell them when they are wrong, you would earn their respect. you follow their lead when they are right you would be granted their protection and guidance. A total win-win situation, isn't it?
31 years old male
Sun : Capricorn Moon :Leo Ascendant : Aquar
Well said!!!!!!
Posted by SquishyPoo
Well said!!!!!!

Yep!! I always love when someone comes in and "gets it" even better than I do.

31 years old male
Sun : Capricorn Moon :Leo Ascendant : Aquar
Posted by ShahBano
Pidelight

I am glad you understood ---

Do you mind if i add that into my profile too?? (Will give you credit for it)

Anyone else ever been intrigued by these? My next major trip abroad (crosses fingers) is going to be to Scotland/Ireland and I will be visiitng as many as i can. I have always been drawn to the culture and my family lineage is traced back to both area
for someone you love? I just want to understand. Whenever I told people that I would fly anywhere, South Pole, North Pole, just anywhere, they will always think, oh you were just all about the VISA. :( They didn't even consider the risk I've took,
My boyfriend and I are trying to be healthy and fit together. This has been an ongoing thing since we started dating and it just hasn't panned out very well lol. I don't know if it's our shared Pisces moon that continually takes us away from reality and o
@tiziani @damnata @ladyneptune @justagirl @wagtail @copperdove @tinman @carmelizedcoffee
https://youtu.be/0Odxdx-E_PU Wish you all the best!
Hi I have been involved in a LDR with an Aries man for 6 months. I am a Saggie. We are from different countries, cultures and religions !!! We met via the internet and I have visited him a few times. We get on so well in person but I get uncontrollab
The gemini tell me that if there is no god, he will kill people I was like:" hahaha this is funny" But guys .. he wasn't joking, he just look at me and tell me that he would LOVE to kill someone with his bare hands?
And I believe it has nothing to do with me. We started seeing each other and of course had some bumps...but everything just felt natural...like soulmates. Eventually some family.problems reared their head. He started being very angry and touchy. Additi
Post whatever you feel like. A song of the moment, the day, the month, the year. Figured i better stop spamming the front page all the time lol Came across this guy a few months back and just dig his music. https://youtu.be/gRuggMzH3Gw https:/
Been with this guys for 1 year . Aries/Sun -Aquarius/Moon . I am a Leo. Long story short we hit it off straight after we meet . We were attached to each other straight away. It was a pretty intense year with fights and good times. 2 months ago he came and
Gifs and art welcome. Leo and Aquarius https://i.imgur.com/EJ6Xvq0.jpg
I'm a virgo. I was dating a libra men for about 6 months. We met online and we were in a long distance relationship. I got a lot of attention from him in these 6 months. I shared all my past with him already in texts, phone calls and Skyped. I was cheated
How do you guys handle those anxiety? What did you do when you suddenly panic, the moment you're about to meet that person? I am creating this thread because most of my Gemini gfs, will called me up the moment they are about to face their dates. It
How do you express love? As I was contemplating about myself I realized that started to dig deeper about how I express my feelings of love. I mean, I have libra venus. Some say that libras tend to get rather shallow in showing how much they care ab