Just an observation

I’ve been seeing Geminis getting more pissed than most people about someone not answering the phone. You silly chatter boxes! Example 1: My Gemini friend wet on a rant on fb about how no ones answering her phone calls. Example 2: My Gemini Aunt go
ENTJ

Example 2: My Gemini Aunt got mad & confronted my mom because she didn’t answer her phone call earlier in the day and she didn’t even want ansything she just wanted to talk/gossip.

They seam to get pissed when their desires for communication aren’t met.

Ps I love Gems ❤️👍🏼
ENTJ
On a scale of 1-10 how mad do you get when people ignore your calls?
Anyone who knows a Gemini experience this?
Yes. I hate feeling ignored. Especially when I see them taking time for others and not for me. If I care I will call them out on it, if someone is just an acquaintance I literally forget about them and just sit on another flower and chat with others. If a Gemini gets upset when they feel ignored by you, then it's actually a compliment -> it means they care, cause they've got a lot of other people to talk to.
ENTJ
Posted by blvckphase
This is only true for me when it's my s/o (as far as having desires for communication).. mostly cause I don't care or want to talk to many people. LOL

I am actually the one not answering my phone. I hate talking on the phone. I am not even good at keeping in touch with people on the internet. haha

That’s sweet, he must be of the up most importance to you!

What do you do when he doesn’t answer the phone?
ENTJ
Posted by LifeOnMars
I know I do. Very impatient. I try not to verbalize the frustration because it would be hypocritical (I rarely answer the phone myself).

Btw I'm not a Gemini, just have Gemini Mercury/Mars/MC if that counts

It counts! I’ve noticed that, they don’t always answer but when they are not being answered a fuss can be made lol adorable.
ENTJ
Posted by MissGemmi

I’m sure of it, you guys probably have back up numbers and all!
My aunt calls EVERY DAY to chit chat it up(mostly about her bf & family drama) so my mom is more than an acquaintance.
ENTJ
Posted by LifeOnMars

Btw I'm not a Gemini, just have Gemini Mercury/Mars/MC if that counts

Oh by the way have you heard the trey songz cover of life on mars??? It’s so beautiful!!!! His voice and emotions aughhh 😍
female from USA
Taurus Moon/Taurus Sun- My sign is a Taurus - NJ
Me & my gem bf haven't had this issue as of yet. I'm prideful so I always wait for him to reach out to me which he does more now. Back then it was me always reaching out to him & that annoyed me so I told him to kindly make an effort since a relationship is 50/50. He laughed and said "I'll try my love, I'm always terrible when it comes to communicating, but since I'm with you, I'll put in a little effort". And he certainly has. We don't talk on the phone every day, but we message each other daily. If he hasn't messaged me all day and 7-10pm hits, then either I will message him or I'll wait the next day. Reason I do that is because I know gems like their space and I'm not 100% needy (only during pms lol). If we go one day without talking, he'll reach out and message me and say "you dont care about me anymore" and puts some silly emoji. I know that's not him being upset, that's just his way of getting my attention. Don't get me wrong, I will at times initiate the convo so it's not always him 100% of the time. He has Venus is Cancer so I guess I don't have to worry about him getting upset at me for not picking up a call in the future. Only him getting upset at me for legit/logical reasons is what I see happening, but I will do what I can for it not to go there since I know an angry Gemini is brutally disturbing and adding an angry Taurus is just asking for WW3
ENTJ
Posted by SugarandSpunk

Awww how long have y’all been together??

Those feisty gems 💎
Quick to call someone out for missing the phone calls and texts!
I’m too shy I’ll just go back into my hole and wait for someone else to play with, geminis are like no no no no your not getting of that easy!
“You don’t care about me anymore” ahaha 🤣

female from USA
Taurus Moon/Taurus Sun- My sign is a Taurus - NJ
Posted by GC02
Posted by SugarandSpunk

Awww how long have y’all been together??

Those feisty gems 💎
Quick to call someone out for missing the phone calls and texts!
“You don’t care about me anymore” ahaha 🤣

Not that long, only 3 months so it's still fresh & new for me. One time he told me he doesn't message me as often as he wants to because he doesn't want to seem needy. I told him to annoy the treetrunk out of me please. He has yet to make the effort to annoy me lol, but that's ok. I know we're both overly affectionate in person(actions) than with words. Gems are flighty for sure so I'm learning to let him roam in his own little world and when he's ready, to come back to me. As I said before, the longest we go without speaking is a day, maybe a day and a half but I'm good with that then a week or two with someone like a Capricorn lol.
female from USA
Taurus Moon/Taurus Sun- My sign is a Taurus - NJ
Posted by blvckphase
Posted by GC02
Posted by blvckphase

That’s sweet, he must be of the up most importance to you!

What do you do when he doesn’t answer the phone?

We mostly just talk on Facebook and use the call feature on Facebook to talk at night. I don't run into the issue of calling and him not answering cause we are generally in touch on Facebook and let one another know when we are around to call. He usually calls me. I tend to get in a tiff more so if I send him msgs and then see him online and not responding.. that gets me kind of pissy although it shouldn't.. and it doesn't happen often.

LOL! at the last sentence. I too get a little pissy when I see him online and he doesn't respond right away. Or once in a blue moon, he'll leave me on read and respond and hour later -__- But 98% of the time, he's consistent so I let the gem man pass the test
♑ Sun, ♏ Moon, ♏ Ascendant, ♐ Venus, ♎ Mars
I've had one situation when I've not answered the phone multiple times in an hour from my male gem friend. He was pissed cause I've been returning home in a middle of night (not alone) and I had sound in phone off. He was so mad he kept reprimanding me for the next hour
ENTJ
Posted by blvckphase
Posted by GC02
Posted by blvckphase

That’s sweet, he must be of the up most importance to you!

What do you do when he doesn’t answer the phone?

That’s good. Yeah even if it does upset you it’s best not to show frustration or anger towards him because that’s not going to make him want to talk to you....I’ve learned these things the hard way lol.
ENTJ
Posted by SugarandSpunk
Posted by GC02
Posted by SugarandSpunk

Awww how long have y’all been together??

Those feisty gems 💎
Quick to call someone out for missing the phone calls and texts!
“You don’t care about me anymore” ahaha 🤣

Yes a little distance is good, it gives you time to miss him and think of him. No one wants constant attention in the relationship, lol unless your a Leo Venus like me.
ENTJ
Posted by blvckphase
Posted by SugarandSpunk
Posted by blvckphase
Posted by GC02
Posted by blvckphase

That’s sweet, he must be of the up most importance to you!

What do you do when he doesn’t answer the phone?

Same! I am also with an Air Sun, but not a Gemini

I’m guessing your with an aqua?

HALLLLOOOO Virgos What are your thoughts on Geminis? Tell me the good, bad and the sexy 😶
so, apparently I have never dated any of you mofos. Tell me something will you? Will you even wanna date the Gemini women? Will you date the crazy like me? I mean, we can be annoying but eh we are loyal too. XD Shoot me with your sarcasm or whatever
From movies, tv series etc. Post them here. Doesn't have to be a Virgo actor/actress, just the behavior or the scene itself has to have that certain je ne sais quoi qui dit Vierge.
Hypothetically of course, please feel free to share. I've notice that there's a difference between when people are initially crushing on someone than actually developing feelings for them.
Post pictures of anything that makes you think Virgo. For you fellow Virgos also post pics of things you like.
I was wondering if any of my Taurian equals are dating and/or involved with a Libra. According to everything I read and find, we are not supposed to be compatible. While I try NOT to let this be the focus of my relationship, I am curious to know if ther
Hello folks. It's that time of the year when we all gather in one topic to show gratitude and shade towards our fellow dxpers and to hand them trophies that are worth gold in internet bragging. Topic will run until this Sunday, the 17th of December
Also please state your Venus, Mars, and Moon sign. I notice that mens ideal type usually seem to combine mainly their Venus AND Moon traits. For instance this one guy I know's ideal type is a woman that is quiet, calm, wise, likes music, and are a str
So this is kind of like those threads that say ask a Leo, ask a Cancer, etc. When people find out I have danced they ask me a million questions so let’s just get this out of the way. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ak_oBeC-I http://i.imgur.com/UNDY