I think i want a baby

Talk me out of it. Also, happy thanksgiving america. Kthnxbai.
AndalusiaNovember 23, 2017 11:53pm
82 replies
You are on page out of 4
  • LittleFairy
    ur feet swell

childbirth is painful

society doesn't treat mothers well

its a lot of unpaid work
  • LittleFairy
    Posted by TheTinMan
    Posted by Gemitati
    Posted by Andalusia
    Talk me out of it.

Also, happy thanksgiving america.

Kthnxbai.

They stink. And loud. And sorry, I don’t have one to spare...

A man shouldn't have to tell you this.

?
  • LittleFairy
    That statement is proof all men expect women to do everything. We have the career ..we do the babies ...we are epected to do EVERYTHING
  • Posted by TheTinMan
    Posted by Gemitati
    Posted by Andalusia
    Talk me out of it.

Also, happy thanksgiving america.

Kthnxbai.

They stink. And loud. And sorry, I don’t have one to spare...

You can always freshen and sweeten them up so they won't be stink. Don't you have kids? You should know this already. A man shouldn't have to tell you this.

You shouldn’t tell anything to anybody period!
  • Posted by TheTinMan
    Posted by LittleFairy

If that statement is suppose to be my statement, which I'm confused. Geminicandle said babies are stink. I just said if you freshen and sweeten them up they won't be stink. Men washes their babies too. Not all men expects the woman to do everything. I don't expect dinner nor breakfast from my woman. It's I the one who usually does all the cooking. And bring her breakfast in bed.

That’s all you can do for her in bed! So get lost!
  • Posted by TheTinMan
    Posted by Gemitati
    Posted by TheTinMan
    Posted by LittleFairy

That’s all you can do for her in bed! So get lost!

If you are a Libra rising like you once claim that you are then you would love to bring your lovermate breakfast in bed.

And you tend to make me laugh when you get mad. Whereas other female users are cute when they mad.

You so full of butter! I AM Libra rising and I had never claimed being Gem rising as you said in one of your insane posts.
    And keep mentioning gemicandle! Which is stupid as butter but it’s you! Reynolds foil!

Get a job...maybe...turd!
  • TheSag
    Lookism addicted Alpha Pisces Mooner
    Posted by TheSag
    Posted by Andalusia
    Talk me out of it.

Don't do baby!

What I meant was make, don't make a baby. Stupid english language 😠
  • LittleFairy
    If you do want a baby??? Maybe it's time for a baby.
  • Dreamyboy
    Pisces Sun, Gemini moon. I hate Teena. Teena likes me
    male from California, USA
    Posted by Andalusia
    Gawddammit. You all are supposed to me persuading me NOT to give birth.

And I swear to God, if the person I have blocked comes in here and makes some butterty ass comment, I will fly to the UK and not stop until he is found and I have smothered him with a pillow.

Is it Tiz?😂
  • Dreamyboy
    Pisces Sun, Gemini moon. I hate Teena. Teena likes me
    male from California, USA
    But if you want a baby, go for it!! I want 3 Sad
  • LittleFairy
    Posted by TheTinMan
    Posted by LittleFairy
  • LittleFairy
    Posted by TheTinMan
    Posted by LittleFairy

Liar Winking

Come one be real. NO ONE on this site believes this.
  • LittleFairy
    You must think we are idiots tin man.
  • MyStarsShine
    Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
    Do you have a good man who will be a strong father figure ?
    Family to suport you?
    Financially sound?
    Are you prepared for sleepless nights, sore boobs, maybe post natal depression, loss of freedom and for the incessant worry that parenthood can bring ?
    Are you ready to put yourself last?
    Are you ready to love another person without conditions and never want anything back

If you can answer yes to all.....think about it

If not.....please don't

A child is for life

• MyStarsShine
    Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
    ......and for all the childless people saying "go for it"

Ignore them
    Tongue
  • I Will Never Leave You

For one couple, getting what they want comes at a devastating price in this gripping debut thriller.

Recent Miscellaneous Topics