whats your favorite thing about your moon?

mine in Capricorn, never cared about all the rugged cold af descriptions. I actually rather have that than be described as an emotional pushover cray cray person. https://missconfig.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/tom-glasses.gif you come to appreciate
โฌ›๏ธโฌ†๏ธ

you come to appreciate your cap moon whenever butter go down and you start thinking of what you should do, to only realize you can't do anything about the situation because the first step to solve it is to give a treetrunk and cap moons simply genuinely don't.

Taurus - Sun / Capricorn - Moon / Leo - Ascendant
Posted by starwars

Interesting. I feel my cap moon mostly in my art/music. I tend to be a perfectionist or over analyse the crap out of my work but in a way, it's a blessing and a curse. More of a blessing me thinks.
Taurus Sun; Scorpio Moon; Sag Rising; Gemini Mercury; Taurus Venus; Cancer Mars
My favorite about my scorp moon is that I could love you so deeply, you wouldn't ever wanna walk away or I could knife you.... and well you just never know... I like keeping you on your toes! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
โฌ›๏ธโฌ†๏ธ
@earlorg16

yes when we decide to give a butter, we do really give a butter. where's your moon and sun though?
โฌ›๏ธโฌ†๏ธ
Posted by TaurusinTexas

LOL not creepy at all bruh, nope.

(I actually like scorpio moons dark humor)
โฌ›๏ธโฌ†๏ธ
Posted by scorpiothebadass
My moon can swim

lol you guys got starry eyes and mysterious aura *.*

the only pisces placement that I don't genuinely hate
Aqua 5th House/Scorp Moon/Virgo ASC Male
I liek my Scorp moon in that it evolves. It's a heck of a rollercoaster. Constantly burning underneath and its the gift that keeps on giving. Kinda like a tamagotchi that feeds and walks itself
๐Ÿ‘ปโ€ โ€กโ€ ๐Ÿ‘ป
I can get to the point of things really quickly. I'm good and finding a well hidden truth.

This might be my rising and Venus in Cancer, but I can also instantly put myself in another person's shoes and see things from their point of view.
Most people have the wrong impression about Gemini Moons....

male
Pisces SunMoonMercVenus; Cap Mars; Libra Asc
Empathy

โฌ›๏ธโฌ†๏ธ
Posted by JohnnyRed007
It aint easy being a cap mooner..

holy butter! a Leo with cap moon!

Triple H in the house!

โฌ›๏ธโฌ†๏ธ
Posted by SensitiveBlues
@starwars i appreciate your moon alot

can we date now?
Posted by starwars
Posted by scorpiothebadass
My moon can swim

lol you guys got starry eyes and mysterious aura *.*

the only pisces placement that I don't genuinely hate

Is that a compliment?
27 years old from The Truth,
I can destroy you without lifting a finger.

...and flat butt...what do you say? Pretty?
I saw this being done with another sign so I wanted to do one for Pisces. So ask away. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Example: today I was talking to the guy I was gonna buy a nice 97 vw from on the 7th, found out he sold it with out notifying me and so with in two hours I have found a new car, planned a date to buy it and now I'm set. I can network, make plans, even sc
At least 90% of the taurus i know talk like this
Yes I'm volunteering you. So my knees hurt. Every time i bend them. I have had one knee hurt and i thought it was from track in high-school...but that was very long ago...but now both hurt anytime i bend my knees. Like if i squat it's very painful.
Interesting........ https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/58rwna/read_before_posting_the_2017_eurasian_half_asian/ "Asian women have an unusually high out-marriage rate and seem distasteful of Asian men and preferential towards Whiteness for
If I darkened my hair do you think I would be taken more seriously ?
I didn't even get to read the responses??? To protect Ands from his racist post? ? Why
I'm dating a taurus man. We've been fighting a lot cuz he spends a lot of time with his ex wife. He's has been putting her before me. When we talk about it he tells me that he understands. I think it actually clicked and he got it but then it starts all o
25, Female, queer. Birthday Jully 22nd 1991 Cancer Sun, Sag Moon....Ascending....?? Iv been following this forum for a few months, and it helped me to read everyone's stories. So thank you! I love hip hop. Writing. Falling in love. And treetrunking it up.
Any tips to improve health can be posted here.
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Macedonia_region_map_wikipedia.png/300px-Macedonia_region_map_wikipedia.png
wow this is sooooo good. great for those who are religious too, and about a selfish egotistical husband who won't even give some extra money to his wife's sister who has a husband who doesn't work and they are struggling, while he makes ALOT of mone
Pisces Men - Just wondering... Do you like to talk on the phone? Also, do you like phone sex or dirty talk?