Do Sags Move Fast in Rel'nships?

pariesAugust 4, 2012 6:59am
44 replies
You are on page out of 3
  • My Sag friend is dating a Cancer and their relationship is moving at lightning speed. Within a couple of weeks she was sleeping at his place every night and she was declaring to everyone that they are both in love. Now after less than two months of dating, she's plastering their relationship all over a certain social site and the "congratulations" are pouring in.

My Cancer bf keeps telling me that my friend's relationship is destined to self-combust because it's moving forward far too fast.

Is this typical Sag behaviour? Do they usually move this fast in relationships?
  • Just witnessing the pace of my Sag friend is putting me out of my comfort zone, lol (and I'm a fire sign) smile
  • HECK YEA THEY DO!! I was with a sagg for a yr and the 2nd day I saw him I was eating dinner with his family, which turned into me going over there every day after church to eat with his family. The 4th day we saw each other, he asked to make it official, and things sky rocketed from there. About a month in he told me he loved me. 6 months after that we were apartment shopping o_0. It felt right then, but I have to admit in the beginning he was in deeper than I was. However I'm a Libra, so I used to tell him I love him to, because I didn't want him to feel embarrassed if I didn??t say it back. But I didn't truly fall in love until about 4 months into the relationship.

Saggs tend to fall hard and quick, and yes it??s a rollercoaster ride that you never want to get off of. Being in a relationship with a sagg is like being in an amusement park all day long. Their life is always moving, and fun and you just never get bored. However I feel sorry for the poor sensitive cancer, this will not last. Cancer will soon learn that the Sagg sharp blunt tongue is a razor that they will not want to endure for the long hall. Cancer is all feelings and emotions completely, and shuts down into their shell when wronged. Sagg gets impatient and thinks this type of behavior is childish and they will not baby cancer. They will say sorry, and expect to move forward with or without cancer. Saggs don??t stay long, unless you can keep up. They are always looking for the next better or big thing, which keeps their partner always feeling like they are in a worldwide competition. Truth is, until sagg's mature its best you don??t fall in love with them, or you will be sorry.
  • Posted by Ligeia
    Are you in anyway a bit envious of her Paries?

My Sag friend approaches everything full on. She has a lot of passion and at times I am a little envious of that. (Except when I realize that she deals with negative experiences in a really big way as well.)

In terms of her approach to her current relationship - it's just not my style . Well not anymore - but it was when I was much younger. When my bf and I started dating, our slow pace made no sense to her. smile
  • FUM
    Scorpio by trait
    I experienced it twice and the light was bright for long. Unlike popular believe, I like to say Sag love is quite sturdy.
  • beautifulsoul74
    "Most people strive to achieve balance within themselves. In terms of positive
    male from King Of December
    I did when I was younger. But now, I move a lot slower lol. I try to find out about the person first. When I say friends first, I mean platonic. No more, limbo, fwb crap for me. I'm too old lol
  • DMV
    anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
    36 years old
    ehhh i wouldnt say im gung ho in the "falling in love " dept. in the "get into bed" dept, yes i move at lighting speed. i take my sweet ol time with falling in love.
  • Posted by Ligeia
    What does your Cancer's chart look like? And yours? Do you happend to know your friend's and her Cancer as well. Maybe there's something there that can explain her Cancer being far more comfortable at the Sag's pace. Than say your Cancer would be.

I'm just curious if you don't mind. Having dealt with enough crabs it's interesting to see how other volcano girls deal with them.

No problem. I'm curious too. I put my friend her her bf first - and then me and my bf.

Sun Sagittarius 29.46.......Sun Cancer 16.14

Saturn Taurus 6.58........Saturn Gemini 1.13
    Uranus Libra 7.00R.......Uranus Libra 9.29
    Neptune Sagittarius 0.48R.......Neptune Sagittarius 0.48 R
    Pluto Virgo 25.56R.......Pluto Virgo 27.07
    Lilith Leo 11.34........Lilith Libra 3.15
    Asc node Pisces 11.57........Asc node Aquarius 14.59

(Sorry it looks a little messy. Couldn't get the formatting right)

• Posted by ALibra
    HECK YEA THEY DO!! I was with a sagg for a yr and the 2nd day I saw him I was eating dinner with his family, which turned into me going over there every day after church to eat with his family..

Lmao.
  • truecap
    Mrs Aqua
    50 years old female from Small Town, USA
    My Sag bff falls in love really, really fast. Scares the tar out this Cap!
  • @Ligeia

Yeah - my guy and I are definitely not the skipping through daisies types, lol. Thanks for the chart explanations smile
  • All the ones I know get in the bed quick and love quick I thought confusing the two was a Sag thing. I've known Aries to do this to. Hmmmmmmmmmm.
  • Posted by ArticleL

I (an Aries) used to fall in "lust" easily and often when I was much younger. It never led to love though or even a real relationship. I think that's why the thought of moving fast began to scare me. I used to think my change in attitude and comfort level changed with age but seeing my Sag friend still approach dating the way we both did 20 yrs ago made me wonder what role sun signs play.
  • Posted by paries
    Posted by ArticleL

-Nods-
  • I stumbled across this site a few months ago and I love it

Anyhoo I'm a Saggie who has been meeting Saggie guys of late. Recently I just met one and he seems to be a great guy however he's moving way too fast for me and knowing me the way that I do I tend to question analyze and then recoil. We haven't even met in person yet he's planning our second date and he says it so casually like we've known each other forever. Yesterday I did have to tell him that he was moving too fast and he took the hint loud and clear, for about 4 hours and then back to conversations about future State events and things of that nature. I know I'm not like this with anyone I meet so I'm just looking for feedback because this is New saggie territory for me. And I know me well enough that if he keeps pushing I'll just back away because it's too much and I'll feel like I'm being cornered.

Sagittarius Details

PEOPLE

Sagittarius, Sagittarius Man, Sagittarius Woman, Sagittarius First Decan, Sagittarius Second Decan, Sagittarius Third Decan, Sagittarius Cusps

RELATIONSHIPS

Sagittarius and Aries, Sagittarius and Taurus, Sagittarius and Gemini, Sagittarius and Cancer, Sagittarius and Leo, Sagittarius and Virgo, Sagittarius and Libra, Sagittarius and Scorpio, Sagittarius and Sagittarius, Sagittarius and Capricorn, Sagittarius and Aquarius, Sagittarius and Pisces

PLANETS

Sagittarius Moon, Sagittarius Ascendant, Sagittarius Mercury, Sagittarius Venus, Sagittarius Mars, Sagittarius Jupiter, Sagittarius Saturn, Sagittarius Uranus, Sagittarius Neptune, Sagittarius Pluto

Recent Sagittarius Topics