Scorpio Women are Crazy

Why are we so often misunderstood? I was just reading several msg boards and a pattern seems to be forming. All ex's of
All ex's of scorpio females seems to hate our guts. They all say how we lied,manipulated,played games,never opened up etc etc.
However its a different story when they are dating,pursuing or married to us. Oh during the honeymoon period,we are described as magnetic,caring,sexy,loyal,thoughtful,beautiful etc.
Where does it all go wrong? Why are so many fellas left feeling hurt or hard done by us?
Dating a scorpio girl will never be a easy stroll in the park...we want our other halves to feel our intensity,we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,we love honesty,we crave loyalty.
Yes we have a darkside but we try every so hard not to go there. We dont purposely go out to hurt you guys,hurting a love one is our last resort. And as a true scorpio we would hurt ourselves first b4 we hurt a loved one.

PEACE.
35 years old male from New York
"I'm Italian, Sicilian and Norwegian. I have tattoos and getting more. I have 3
I'm dating a stunning Scorpio woman right now who has a crazy ex who's still in love with her two years later. She's strong, passionate and never wishy washy- not one to forget. She will not be disrespected. She's almost always in control to an extent and that makes men (like me) crazy.
Posted by undeadshaggydoo

Yeah thats what we want. A man who appreciate us. All the best to you and ur scorp.
116 years old from BBC TV Center.
""

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

116 years old from BBC TV Center.
""
>we hate lies,we hate false promises,we hate superficial praises,>

And yet, i've met at least three Scorpio women who excelled at all of those.

I don't want to tar you all with one brush. There's good and bad examples of every sign, but don't act like Scorpio women as a whole are not capable of the things you say they hate.
38 years old
I am an Aries with a lot of Sagittarius rising/planets influences. I think astr
I don't think scorpio's are crazy. Okay wait, how do I explain this haha. Everyone can call their ex crazy and I am sure it is 1/12th or even smaller portion of ex's not a all scorpio ex's have bad break up experiences.

Why do people get all loud and tell the whole world why they hate or can't ever understand their Scorpio ex? I think because you guys are so amazing. I think it is breakup math. The better the relationship bond and depth of connection that is felt, the more someone might react to the immediate breakup of that.

as long as you guys are rocking your own self-nurturing and growing and can't take the discussion on a forum, so be it.

I don't think you should subject yourself to hate rants on the internet and think that all people think this way.

Hope anyone who reads an online forum about Scorpio doesn't take a black/white view of them or themselves.

I disliked a lot of breakup situations in my life and only one happened to be with a Scorpio, but if believe me I could tear a new *sshole into other zodiac's for their relationship issues as seen in my ex's.
38 years old
I am an Aries with a lot of Sagittarius rising/planets influences. I think astr
Posted by heroic_guy

Edit: As long as you can take the discussion
Awwww heroic guy....your adorable.
116 years old from BBC TV Center.
""
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.
Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Hahaha you should know weather man.lol
Posted by THEKingofLibra
Posted by michaelfish
Posted by heroic_guy
I don't think scorpio's are crazy.

Anybody with a sun sign in a water element is at least a little crazy.

And that comes from a water sign.

Dude.. you are certifiable. What are you doing wearing that sweater? You gonna get your ass whooped by fashion police!

~Hahahahaha.
Posted by undeadshaggydoo

I agree all the men I have dated in the past will say for sure I gave them a run for their money, but years later they always still seem to be IN LOVE with me. A couple of them will only date scorp women after me.
❤.....
Posted by FemmeScorpion

Well you said a mouthful there. People know this about Scorps, but think they are just words. Scorps don't differentiate between "white lies" and "withholding information" from being dishonest and therefore not trustworthy. Blame it on the intensity. And this applies to all of the words you used to describe female Scorps. The problem is how some women deal with it when their partner doesn't measure up. A mature Scorpio will deal with disappointment from her lover very differently than a immature one. The immature one can turn into pure evil Smiley. Although it doesn't excuse some of their behaviour, an angry Scorpio woman is rarely angry because she wasn't provoked first (at least in her mind).
❤.....
Posted by DG
This thread is over a year old.

And yet, you posted something Smiley.
❤.....
Posted by Let*It*Be
I am friends with or parted ways friendly with my ex's. The negative experiences are still wondering how I mysteriously vanished. Never ever give a jackass the satisfaction to smear you. It's that "Silent Power" thingy.

Mind-treetr*nking at its best.

What's up with Taurus moon/Scorpio sun combo chooses Scorpio sun women? is it the Mars too and the Venus. When astrologers say that for men it's the Venus and Moon for long term durability, I noticed a pattern, with Taurus moon, their long ter
Or do you dance like a goofy person in heat? Do you ever dance even though you CAN'T dance? lmfao. If you can dance, do you dance all seriously like you're doing full on choreography like a crazy person? :P Explain your dancing ways ~ https://ww
Hello, i'm new to this forum. I am cancer woman and i'm also in relationship with a cancer man. We knew each other for about 9 months and just start relationship 2 months ago. Before we're in relationship, he's just the sweetest person i've ever met. I've
Please inset anything mellow, deep, dark, trippy, or intellectual here. It could be anything that opens your mind in a weird way, or makes your creativity run wild. https://youtu.be/Iwny9yZ63DA
The assumption that Ego Death is some sort of ultimate embracing of the collective rather than the individual, is a highly misguided idea brought on by misconception of what Ego is. Ego is a lot of things. But more than anything. It is how we think of
I just ran across an old Sag on the Facespace. Ha. Or his wife, rather. We dated for a summer, but he was a super alcoholic and it fizzled away. Dude totally fell off the map. Anyway. Wife and I have a mutual friend and I totally Scorp mooned em. lol
It's time I should say goodbye to all of you. It's been a wonderful journey and I'm thankful to all of you for being there for me in all ups and downs in my life. I wish you a healthy, prosperous and happy life ahead. The reason why I've decided to close
I am dating an aquarius who broke up with his ex in December because he was afraid of commitment and she wanted to get married. He misses her and says she was 'perfect'. Is there no chance here for me? Does he need time and it is possible for him to like
especially with geminis he doesn't put effort or he doesn't really do romantic things, when I try to hold his hand, he shakes it off. we don't go on dates. when he's with me, he's always on his phone looking at videos. he doesn't like talking on the p
He likes funny memes, poems, chasing laser pointers, movies, coffee, and he has a Taurus moon which means he has deep deep feelings. He is ready to love you, all you gotta do is love him...
My Aquarian man took a step further by inviting me to an outing with some of his friends. That same night he noticed me and asked if I was ok. I guess he asked this b/c he was paying more attention to his friends than me. He looked me in my eyes and a
I have this sag friend that I have known for around 5 years. He is a lot older than me but had been single for a while. We have a really awesome connection considering that I am a gem. In fact, he said the same thing and that we enjoy the same things toge
https://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/miscellaneous/what-ego-death-actually-is-7926165/ I got to page 2 and realized I was losing the ability to do simple math. Read it to your own peril.