I really think she's a Sag rising she definitely looks like one to me

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by LadyVenusxox on Sunday, December 6, 2020 and has 10 replies.

Profile picture of LadyVenusxox
@LadyVenusxox
7 Years

Posted by cake

the swagg

Does she look like a Sag rising? I'm a Leo rising but Sag rising is my favorite rising sign.

Profile picture of LadyVenusxox
@LadyVenusxox
7 Years

Posted by cake

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by cake

the swagg

Does she look like a Sag rising? I'm a Leo rising but Sag rising is my favorite rising sign.

There's an earthy/fire vibe.

You sure she's not an earth rising?

click to expand

She's a Cancer Sun, Moon, and Mercury with Venus in Gemini and Mars in Taurus.

Profile picture of LadyVenusxox
@LadyVenusxox
7 Years

Posted by cake

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by cake

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by cake

the swagg

Does she look like a Sag rising? I'm a Leo rising but Sag rising is my favorite rising sign.

There's an earthy/fire vibe.

You sure she's not an earth rising?

She's a Cancer Sun, Moon, and Mercury with Venus in Gemini and Mars in Taurus.

I get an earth rising vibe, not sure why.

click to expand

The teeth look like Sag rising to me.

Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by cake

the swagg

Does she look like a Sag rising? I'm a Leo rising but Sag rising is my favorite rising sign.

click to expand

Definitely, or an actual Sag

Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by cake

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by cake

the swagg

Does she look like a Sag rising? I'm a Leo rising but Sag rising is my favorite rising sign.

There's an earthy/fire vibe.

You sure she's not an earth rising?

She's a Cancer Sun, Moon, and Mercury with Venus in Gemini and Mars in Taurus.

click to expand

Wha?

Profile picture of SeaLion
@SeaLion
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Uh. Im a Sag rising and I dont see what you're talking about.

All the other Sag rising ppl I know are short like me.

Not sure what you're talking about with the teeth or head.

Profile picture of LadyVenusxox
@LadyVenusxox
7 Years

Posted by SeaLion

Uh. Im a Sag rising and I dont see what you're talking about.

All the other Sag rising ppl I know are short like me.

Not sure what you're talking about with the teeth or head.

A common trait for Sag Rising is that they are usually tall. Maybe not all of them but that's a common trait read about it on google.

Profile picture of LadyVenusxox
@LadyVenusxox
7 Years

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by cake

Posted by LadyVenusxox

Posted by cake

the swagg

Does she look like a Sag rising? I'm a Leo rising but Sag rising is my favorite rising sign.

There's an earthy/fire vibe.

You sure she's not an earth rising?

She's a Cancer Sun, Moon, and Mercury with Venus in Gemini and Mars in Taurus.

Wha?

click to expand

Why what? I said Sag risings are my favorite rising sign.