Signs aligned with houses

By paulcrabMay 11, 2021 8:22am — 1 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Virgo or Libra rising?
my friend and i ve been asked to look at a chart we re both getting a different ascendant friend is using astro seek and getting libra and i ve checked astro com and two other sites and get virgo 30 december 1969 11 50 pm ireland thanks
How Do You Heal A..
so after you hurt them in wizardz thread how do you heal the signs
Can someone help look at my natal chart?
ive always been interested but didnt understand a lot about how to read them https storage googleapis com dxpnetimages glsjrogw0cq5sisliqbshv png
insight on my natal chart?
anyone know how to post pics in the comments lol
Who’s more powerful in Astrology - Sun/Pluto aspects or Mars/Pluto aspects?
the force of nature sun pluto vs the beast mars pluto
Genuine question for ALL Scorpios.
how much does it make your blood boil knowing that mars is exalted in capricorn and not your sign
Please help
hello everyone i use to be member here and i forgot my old account infos so i had to do a new one to join this forum as am searching for advices smile an explanation for multiple accounts under my user name am here to ask about a taurus man he has mars
Moon and venus in 12th house
hi guys i hope you can give me insights on these placements im a scorpio sun cancer moon mother of a baby who has a scorpio moon and venus in his 12th house according to vedic astrology does it mean im a distant mother to my son or am i mostly a