That you would most likely associate with libra? libras def have positive traits but like for the unhealed ones, it's a whole lot of people-pleasing, fakeness and what i can only really see as manipulative…
Who else got this long forgotten ignorable placement in the natal chart? what do you make of…
Since i have been thinking about getting myself separated from that guy who happened to be the father of my children. let me take a look at my vertex and jot down my notes here, perhaps other ppl who has the same vertex with mine can have ideas on why…
Your moon sign isn't just your emotional self; it's how you nurture yourself and how you feel nurtured by others. my moon is in the sign of aquarius, and it just so happens that, regardless of what's happening in my life, as long as i know the core…
Are there any recurring patterns you observe about an astrological sign? one thing i noticed is seeing virgos getting pregnant before they are…
I learned about profection years in astrology several years ago. are you familiar with this or…
What's your natal chart shape and does it ring true for you at all? mine is the locomotive and yes, it…
In the scorpio x virgo connection? just curious coz the connection turned pretty dark for cassie and…
This place has been overtaken by too many non astrological topics a category in particular which i won’t name, so i decided to make a thread about astrological observations for those that been to public know this already for those that don’t you…
Hey everyone 👋
I've spent the last few months building a free astrology toolkit — natal charts, synastry/compatibility, transits and your daily sky, plus a small community feed to share it all — and now I need a few people to actually use it and tell me where it breaks or confuses.
It's completely free, and testers get Premium on me as a thank-you. No catch — I just want honest feedback, especially on the synastry/compatibility side (that's the heart of it).
If you're up for it, drop me a quick DM/PM and I'll set you up. I'd rather keep it to private messages so I'm not cluttering the board 🙏
Would love to hear what this community thinks!