Angelina Jolie being her sign (Gemini)

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by Adreamuponwaking on Saturday, December 21, 2019 and has 6 replies.

Profile picture of Adreamuponwaking
@Adreamuponwaking
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Prince_Pisces

I've never understood her appeal. I find her creepy.

I've had mixed emotions about her. I generally liked her before when she was controversial and let her mental illness "shine" in front of the cameras lol

Profile picture of Adreamuponwaking
@Adreamuponwaking
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Phangus

I see that you are still studying our kind.

I am you guys are the flavor of the week...or rather really of 2019.

so many gemini's came my way this year.

I learned some invaluable lessons.

Profile picture of aquarius09
@aquarius09
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Everyone has their quirks. I like her for her humanitarian efforts and the fact that she put her money to good use by adopting 4 kids.

Profile picture of Adreamuponwaking
@Adreamuponwaking
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Phangus

Posted by Adreamuponwaking

Posted by Phangus

I see that you are still studying our kind.

I am you guys are the flavor of the week...or rather really of 2019.

so many gemini's came my way this year.

I learned some invaluable lessons.

Do we really taste like cough syrup?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/06/d8/a206d86390b20cb191c683a1ea289fbe.jpg


gemini women taste like "lean"

most gemini men taste like cherry or grape flavored Robitussin

Profile picture of Subliminals
@Subliminals
7 Years

I loved Angie just because she was sexy to me until she became super skinny but I like her characters anyways.

She looked lost in her younger yrs now that I've noticed watching the video but who I am to judge. I reckon that her efforts for the UN and children adoptions are part of herself trying to figure the deeper meaning of life which is fantastic!

Kind of disappointed hearing she got divorced with Brad but eh, her life.

Like