Geminis and eyeglasses

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by Jumpin_Jupiter on Wednesday, April 5, 2023 and has 4 replies.

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

@MonaLisa26 this is your attention seeking Leo moon chance to shine. I need to know whats the name of those glasses you wear and who design it. I like them.

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by BunnyMacDougal

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
@MonaLisa26 this is your attention seeking Leo moon chance to shine. I need to know whats the name of those glasses you wear and who design it. I like them.

You want her glasses?! 🤣

click to expand

Lol nah I'm actually being funny and silly. I'm buzzed. I don't want her glasses. But I am serious in knowing what kind of glasses those is she wear. She look sweet in them.

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by BunnyMacDougal
I don’t have a favorite

This is just one pair of my glasses. I wear them more than most others I own. Not my favorite one by any means but it'll do.

Image Not Found

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by BunnyMacDougal
I don’t have a favorite

This is just one pair of my glasses. I wear them more than most others I own. Not my favorite one by any means but it'll do.

click to expand

Im not sure if you can see my image in the background thru those lens, by I'm behind them.