Posted by DamnataPosted by VirgoGentPosted by Damnata
Ways I knew my Virgo friend was into me:
- Paid attention/Remembered things about me. We were in this school camp once having breakfast and he knew how much I loved cheese so he would pick the cheese off his plate and put it on mine. That just made it beyond obvious to me lol.
- All in the eyes. Very affectionate gazes.
- Always around me.
- Always discussing something he noticed about me, criticizing some choice I made lmao
- Teasing and joking a lot
- Always around me.
- Questions on questions on questions. I would share something, I'd get questions about it. Real interest in my life.
- "Can I fix that?" "Oh let me do that for you" "Take my jacket, it's cold"
- Sending me stuff I might be into. Music/Movies/Pictures/Articles/Everything and anything
- Would not let days go by without me hearing from him
- Random thoughts and feelings communicated with me.
- "Let me show you my world and all I am about"
- "I like you"
- Always around me
- "I'm falling in love with you"
- Did I mention always around me?
Seriously other than Aries men, Virgo men are so obvious.
So you'd say we're pretty transparent?
Very. To me at least because I do all that too lol and I am puzzled how it's not treetrunking obvious.click to expand
Posted by DamnataPosted by yupvirgoo
Then let her think.
Then state your case again and be blunt as treetrunk. Tell her straight up this gray zone thing isn't working for you at all and it might be better to end the friendship than harbor hope she might get on the same page with you.
If the second time doesn't work, drop her. Sometimes Virgo women need to be short circuited to see the potential in a friendship turning into romance (we usually stick people in one category and it's like siberian death camp, you aren't getting out ever). If you tell her again you are attracted to her and she's "tee hee" again and flirtatious while still saying you're friends, you don't want that. I now that type so at that point..go away and find someone willing to reciprocate because she isn't worth it.click to expand
Posted by RemixGeneralFishy
Going off-topic for a minute
being a Virgo yourself, can you answer a quick question for me? I'm trying to get as many different Virgo views as possible: how would you generally behave around a gay guy friend who you're extremely comfortable around (the friend has already admitted he's attracted to you)?
Posted by DamnataPosted by RemixGeneralFishyPosted by DamnataPosted by RemixGeneralFishyPosted by DamnataPosted by RemixGeneralFishy
She's being selfish and only concerned with what she wants or doesn't want. If she were a true friend, she'd consider your feelings as well, and put you out of your misery either way.
She needs to have a bucket full of ice water dumped on her, a big wake-up call. You don't treat like that someone you claim to "really likes me, respects me and trusts me the most".
You glossed over death in her family.
No I didn't. There's those 2-3 months between their birthdays and the death.
It's a process. Not everyone has Aries placements you know? Have to give these people a fighting chance to work through...whatever. Some move slow.
3 months is Libra territory. That's BAD.
Lmao, I agree that anything Libra is bad.
Still OP is a Virgo. He might not have expressed it..ardently.
There is a world of a difference between "Hey, I am attracted to you do you want to go on a date with me?" and "Uhm..so...uhm...I like you?!"
Just saying. But if he tries again and she does that flirty bs too then drop her like a hot potato.click to expand