Posted by Leoqueen21Just thought I would update you on this, do you have a hard time giving a person compliments.
Posted by Damnata
Anyway, that's my parents' combo. No words on that other than it had to be passionate since they married twice and divorced twice and it's a combo prone to give birth to FANTASTIC peeps lol.
Posted by Damnata
Posted by Leoqueen21
I don't get enough compliments from my Virgo, but for some reason I'm okay with it because I know that whenever he does compliment me, it's genuine and from the heart.
Posted by HeavyEntertainmentShow
Not enough spontaneity I gather. Leos are more impulsive, Virgos are not.
Posted by SMC
the emotional distancing is difficult sometimesclick to expand
Posted by CoucouHey heeeey!
I won't speak for all Virgirls, but, if I am interested, I will ask questions and keep conversations going. Virgos are ruled by Mercury... we want to exchange information. To me it's not a good sign that the two girls aren't giving you much.Yeah... 1st Decan was all pumped when we first started chatting. Then I took her to lunch, was my calm, reserved but friendly self. I have not seen the enthusiasm since.
Posted by VirgowScorpiMoonMakes me sad, because V girls have never given me a chance.
Agree that is a good assessment of the situation.click to expand
Posted by penelope_1. What makes it frustrating?
1. As a Virgo myself, I find that Virgo men are generally quite open to the people they are familiar with, but super shy from people they are not, which can be quite frustrating.
Probably similar souls, our thought process or thinking are very similar. We can connect and understand each other well.
Else, they are neat and tidy. Witty yet humble. Bunch of down-to-earth and determined warriors!
2. i) Activeness: Homegirl needs someone to motivate me too! I hate being stuck in the same routine (surprise, surprise!), and many of my Virgo friends loooove routine because they prefer to stick to the safer route.
ii) Flexibility: I find that most Virgo men are quite rigid. It's always dem ways, and dem ways, and no other ways.
I will assume this is a general question, not just on Virgos. Well, I will go 50/50 on this.
Yes: I can't read minds. If you can't read mine, don't expect me to do the same for you. Speak up! Don't give me the silent treatment or passive aggressiveness.
No: I guess most of it came from social media. NOBODY CARES!
4. Why are y'all so damn cute?
Excuse me? Do I need a reason why?
Posted by lolmeng2. Interesting, would love to know how a pursuer would affect your mentality.
1. I only know one virgo guy. I hated him. He is so rude and aggressive and sensitive. No idea what sign in his chart made him aggressive but its not his virgo sun.
2. Never got pursued by one. Im on the cusp with libra so I dont really like virgo guys. Too serious... I'd prefer pisces taurus cancer gemini or even leo over them.
3. I dont have a preference for that. As long as he isnt too too secretive or too easy to read its fine. Theres far more important things I want in men. Though if you are hiding something unpleasant etc if you cheat on me I can see through your BS...
4. I am attractive by society standards but Im unsure completely where that came from. From virgo? Libra? The influence of venus as a 3rd decan virgo? Or maybe my Taurus rising? I guess I can act cute because when a guy compliments me if hes a stranger Id just go speechless and blush lol. Poke fun of me if you want but its not pleasant.click to expand
Posted by CrosstownTraffic"Hell on wheels"seems to clamour for a little more expose' than that, haha
they are more outgoing in general. friendly with everyone. sometimes to friendly.
Posted by CrosstownTrafficKindly elaborate more, I am curious.
that third decan girl she will be that hell on wheels virgo...
i have always seen lots of similarity with that decan for guys and females...especialy the same birth dates.
Posted by AmandusHiiiiii!
Oh my gosh. Haven't seen you in ages!
Posted by Vixen2Long time, nice to see people still hanging around!
> No way! Cajun...it's Seavixen from waaaay back in the day
Posted by starwars1. I too have always been attracted to V women. Why does it turn to friendship? Have they ever pursued you and you decided it better as friendship?
1) I'm usually attracted by the first glance, they are witty, get me. but things usually turn into friendship since we are too similar.
2) they are good, the only thing ive noticed in few and I didn't like was the ego issue lol
3) hiding emotions or not is no biggie. I think its more about men being sensitive or not.
I think i like sensitive men cause im aggressive myself and no one will put up with me other than them lol, also they help the virgos to learn how to deal with emotions and let loose in that aspect. because water men are crazy themselves and usually dramatic, so a virgo wont feel awkward for being crazy too aka emotional.
4) the jawlineclick to expand
Posted by DamnataHahaha, just really frustrated by these 2 chicks. A 1st Decan and 3rd.
OMG, YOU'RE BACK!!!
Posted by Damnata1. I share the sentiment
1. I like them generally. But I am biased because I am a huge fan of my Virgo dad. Some I met were shady. Others are wholesome and display more integrity than Virgo Women so..they're really cool.
2. No, it was a problem with timing. He was forth coming with his feelings and assertive. Generally Virgo Men are almost like Aries Men with me..very direct.
3. I prefer communication. The question seems..somewhat leading to me. If there are emotions and they are hidden...that is not productive for the possibility of there being a "we". Caring and affection are welcome...volatile behavior and over the top mushiness are not. I don't need massive displays of emotions but emotions should be displayed.
4. "Insufferable" sounds like a better choice of word.
Posted by VirgowScorpiMoonBingo! We have a winner.
1. I'm a Virgo and personally I'm not attracted to the majority of Virgo men. If I have to sum it up, it's trying too hard/narcissistic although try to hide it, however the rare ones that are good, are insanelyyyy amazingly giving people ))
2. All of the above I just listed in #1
3. Yes, I like a Strong Man. Aquariuses are my favourite followed by Sagittarius.
4. I don't know about everyone else but whenever I go out on a date, I am ALL dolled up.(hair, makeup, skin, nails, clothes, shoes, perfume)click to expand