Posted by ACsquareplutojeez thank u soooo much. You still remember my case.Posted by Catgirlpk
I find my aqua guy wayyyy to confident. He declared relationship within 2 calls. Commitment in a week. And love in 2 weeks. Its been a year now. All statements are same.
Only that we couldn't meet cz of living seven seas away. Planning again in March. It's sort of a non hyper...weirdly stable relationship.
I'm glad it's going well. Wish you luck when you meet (:click to expand
Posted by krysrenee7great advice
1. I'd be willing to bet you $ 100 bucks that he's seeing this mysterious girl that he shrugs off to you, swearing that she means nothing to him. Bull. If she was THAT much drama, she wouldn't have been relevant during any convo you 2 were having. They're probably on & off. When they're having issues, that's when he appears back into your life; when things smooth over, that's when he randomly "forgets" that you exist again.
2. Sure, Aquas are known for disappearing, BUT here's 1 thing your story is missing. Aquas generally do this when they've already had time to attach to you in some way, even if just a little bit. I'm not saying that it's impossible for you 2 to have a strong connection just over the phone, BUT you guys haven't done really anything yet to warrant him having any feelings for you, therefore the "disappearance" act doesn't apply to you in this situation.
3. If there's a person he's "disappearing" from, it's probably his girlfriend or this mysterious woman.
4. Trust me, he didn't "forget" that he'd made plans with you. Aquas NEVER forget. Accept that he literally chose to ignore you. Don't lie to yourself. He got every single last text/phone call from you, but he made the DECISION/CHOICE NOT to respond to you. He's showing you better than he can tell you that he doesn't have respect or consideration for your time. Want that to stop? Stop being so willing & available every time he comes back.
5. Stop making excuses for him. Aqua or not, he's a grown ass man. And a real man knows that if he considers a girl to be worth it, he'll do everything he can to give off the impression that he IS interested vs. what your guy is doing & sending you all the signals that he's NOT.
6. Don't trick yourself into believing that he gets a "get out of jail free" card all b/c he's an Aqua. Yes, Aquas disappear alot, BUT just b/c we're known for this does NOT mean that it's ok. Sure, some of their reasons for disappearing are justified the 1st 1 or 2 times, but 4-5+ times later? Oh no, it's either b/c he's NOT that into you or b/c he doesn't see you as long-term potential, thus he's only giving you the minimum
7. This situation is a prime example of why they advise ladies NEVER to make someone a priority when they're only making you an option. Stop being so available & stop letting him get away with it when he disappears & randomly decides to come back days later.
Posted by krysrenee7correct again.
Aquas can handle it when they feel there's still more to figure out when they're NOT emotionally attached to you. Their strategy is to not commit until they are 100% sure they've dissected you to a tee.
What happens when an Aqua believes (for whatever reason) that there's something they're not being told AFTER they have emotionally committed?? This kind of situation here happens. They freak out. They were already over-analyzers naturally, but the tendency to over-analyze in these situations turns up 10 extra notches.
I'm not saying that you literally must've did or said something that led him to believe that you're not telling him everything. BUT if in HIS mind, he believes so, then that explains his demeanor with you.
Also keep in mind that every Aqua has the battle of heart vs. mind at different time periods. I'm sure you've heard the rumor that Aquas can be 1 way when you meet them & then do a complete 180 once they've attached to you. It's true lol
And if their partner got so used to the Aqua being 1 way, it's very confusing & almost bothersome when they notice not just a little change in the Aqua, but a HUGE change, even if the change was technically good (more affection, openness, vulnerability, etc. all of the sudden)
If he's just now going through the battle of heart vs. mind (AFTER he's already emotionally attached to you), then everything he's doing/feeling is completely normal & natural for an Aqua. It sucks for you as the other person lol but nonetheless, there's nothing uncommon or unusual about an Aqua needing lots & lots of time to dissect something/someone down to a tee.
Perhaps you thought Aquas only stopped doing that once they emotionally attached? Not necessarily. Usually they get the mind vs. heart battle out of the way BEFORE they commit to you. In fact, the winner of that battle is usually what decides for them whether or not they'll commit to you. But in this case, it seems that battle was a little delayed
Posted by krysrenee7yet another great advice by krysrenee
A part of me wants to scream b/c this scenario seems so young-minded & reeks of dating/relationship inexperience.
BUTTTTTTT....we all gotta learn. We've all been in childish situations that eventually groomed us into the experienced folks that we are, so here it goes.
If you're not ready to demand that your parents & anyone else stop trying to dictate & control who you see, date & love, then dating is not for you. Not right now. There's nothing worse than someone having to wait on a grown ass woman to cut the umbilical cord herself.
Valuing their opinion & letting them influence your dating decisions so much so that they have control over your decisions are 2 different things.
Secondly, this guy was never that serious about you. Sure, there's a chance that he may naturally be undependable, immature, wishy washy, etc. with everybody. Nah, doubt it. He's that way with you b/c he's not that into you. He likes you a little, but not ENOUGH. And there is a difference.
Should you let him go? Yes. You already know that. Will you most likely actually listen to our advice? Probably not lol You give into your emotions even if doing so defies your logic or best interest. That about you will change as you get older & start developing a backbone that even the cutest 'crush' can't penetrate or change.
He's not right for you. He's not dependable. He's got the emotional maturity of a 2 year old. And he does a horrible job of communicating & proving himself a worthy investment. Move on. There are billions of men on this earth. Literally. Surely you can't believe that he is the best that it gets. I get that moving on is hard, but if you hold on, you'd be holding onto the guy you wished he was OR the guy you thought he was...the problem is that who he currently is, is not good enough for you. And I know that b/c the right person for a woman usually leaves her feeling beautiful, sure, secure, confident & on cloud 9 for longer than 5 minutes <----All of the things you're NOT feeling in this situationship.
Posted by thequeasyyou wrote after 5 years. Now ur post itself is 11 years oldddd
Hey hope it's not too late for the post since it's 2007 already hahahaha I am 100% aquarius and used to read that topic u mentioned abt also. It's rubbish being accused like that. We,aquarians are just friendliest people you will find on this planet! That's all and that's it. And 'not satisfied with just one lover' thing,hey,isn't this happen to all signs. Everyone is 100% loyal when in the right relationship only.
well well talking about flirting here. I have friends who totally fit the word 'Flirting' like they were born with that quality...libran. They can't help themselves believe me. Though they know it's not right they just can't help it. But of course they do stop once they're with the right person.
And we aquarian/libran are just a child comparing to Aries, Sagittarius or Virgo...
don't you think so. We're just flirty NOT a killer!
Posted by Sadge22so what happened now after a decade ? Didnt know Tiki has been around for sooo long too.
LOL... Thanks Tiki...
No worries... I know you're a hot commodity around here!
Posted by CancerLeoDynamiteare you guys married now?
So we have been an official couple for 2 months now.
He finally bit the bullet and we met in person.
He randomly stares into my eyes and tells me how in love he is.
Aqua gaze is very intense and he has super blue eyes.. it's.. wow.
Tells me one day hes going to have to make me his wife
Tells me he wants me to be the mother to his children.
Introduced me to family.
the sex is INtreetrunkINCREDIBLE
I'm on cloud nine, seriously I am head over heels in love with this man.
I waited 6 years to find the perfect match
we spent an entire year falling in love with each others minds
making SURE this was legit.
this is it
this is the sort of love people write about
I cannot believe I am so lucky.
Posted by Konisaid on call. It's the first time he said that in an year. Aquas are slowwww... to all of you it seems quick...ask me. How many times i posted here complaining of his disapperance
Was this said on the phone or through text? It sounds a bit cheesy, especially since you haven’t met
Posted by LadyNeptunedear. We are muslims. Sex is out of question before marriage. He is coming to meet my family not take me out on a date. How can a player actually play in this context? Players dont wait for an year . He did.Posted by Catgirlpk
.... and then suddenly this Aqua got sooo serious , took a deeeeo breath and said
*you know why i dont reply to you often and don't call you back? Because.... You are ABOUT TO BECOME MY ADDICTION. and once you do become. I will INHALE YOU LIKE A DRUG...and if i inhale you i will become extremely possessive. You won't be able to bear it*
This seems out of character for an aqua. I'm getting vibes that he is a player.click to expand